canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:55 pm

Title: Canadian woman en route to spa denied entry to U.S., told she needs immigrant visa
Category: Uncle Sam
Posted By: DrCaleb
Date: 2017-03-06 08:35:32
Canadian

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:55 pm

Possible Canadian spies?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:59 pm

Possibly insane forum site member?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:47 pm

Power tripping border guard. Give an asshole a uniform and they just turn into bigger assholes.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:47 pm

Most likely many of these refused entries are a result of America asking for more granular details from Canada, especially the RCMP and their many databases which they collect information from their own efforts, municipal and provincial agencies, all without accountability and little oversight of course. The CBC is giving the impression that its the U.S denying entry, but, they aren't telling you that Canada is sharing more specific details, you can bet your life on this at least being partially accurate.

I became fully aware of this when I was detained and I sent an FOIA request, I knew exactly the reason, it had nothing at all to do with American information collected on me, or a criminal record since I don't have one, it was purely based on Canadian "intel", which as I have stated many times is suspect at best, at worst, outright full of shyte. Without a doubt American authorities are aware of the unreliable and lack of credibility of Canadian "methods", unfortunately, they now have to follow a more strict process which places the same value on Canadian information as American sourced information, when Canadian intel is vastly inferior.

Canadians will eventually put 2 and 2 together, our economy is already reflective of a good old surveillance state that rewards state actors and cronies. It doesn't get any better than it is today, the steep slide inevitable.

Hopefully a good American will leak how little value the U.S places on Canadian collection methods and how these methods are punishing Canadians, it would make for one hell of a massive class action lawsuit, long overdue.

Last edited by shockedcanadian on Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:53 pm

:lol:

Attachments:
tmp_2815-CYMERA_20170306_185135507912438.jpg
tmp_2815-CYMERA_20170306_185135507912438.jpg [ 192.48 KiB | Viewed 590 times ]
CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:21 pm

That sack of squirrel shit, can't keep his story straight. He claimed he was detained and questioned by the CBSA, and that they refused him entry into the states. But little things like that aren't important in his alternative 'reality'.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:22 pm

herbie herbie:
Power tripping border guard. Give an asshole a uniform and they just turn into bigger assholes.

I doubt that very much. I've dealt with the U.S border guards many times, even when I was detained with my wife, they were very polite and respectful, if anything I would tend to be suspicious of the Canadian visitors being out of line rather than the U.S border guard. Show the same respect and take seriously their job and you will be treated in kind. In all honesty, coming back into Canada I was treated with more disdain by the Canadian guard than the U.S guard on he day I was detained by the U.S.

Even in my case when it was clear they were asking specific questions and maybe even slightly suspicious of me, again, based on fake, false, bs information from Canada, they were always professional even if direct and tough. Ultimately in every case I was allowed entry because without question I would not be a threat or harm to Americans. These guards do this every day, some of them are quite adept in their role and have had extensive experience, they know the difference, they can sense when something isn't right without question.

There will be many more cases like this and you can bet it the Canadian abuses by the state against citizens will be exposed. it may take a few years or decade, but with increased security at the U.s border, there is no way that the Canadian government and it's apparatuses can keep up the charade. God Bless America for this, ironically their focus on good security will expose just how offensive and abusive ours is.

Last edited by shockedcanadian on Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:30 pm

"Says here from Health Canada that you're fucking nuts but are only a danger to yourself. Welcome!"

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:33 pm

ShepherdsDog ShepherdsDog:
That sack of squirrel shit, can't keep his story straight. He claimed he was detained and questioned by the CBSA, and that they refused him entry into the states. But little things like that aren't important in his alternative 'reality'.

I have never stated once that I was refused entry into the United States, I challenge you to find when I have stated that.

I was detained and held for a period of time before being allowed in. I was also told to ask my own government about it as they (the U.S) didn't have a problem with me. Even told me politely to "have a nice day, you are free to enter".

You are of little character so I rarely respond to you, in this case, because you are so wrong I have to speak out. IF, and I mean, IF, I ever stated that I was denied entry, it would have been a mis-type and I would have clarified what I meant soon after and explained that I meant I was denied for a period of time while detained and then 15 minutes later was allowed entry. I then entered a couple of years later without an issue.

Canada is full of shyte. Our security apparatus without much character, our "leaders" without the principles and fortitude to hold to account these same cowardly abusers. Plain and simple. I only wish those patriotic citizens knew enough or cared enough to demand accountability before our allies demand it for their own purposes.

Furthermore they are no ally to most of our allies, especially to the United States, this I know from first hand experience at IBM and it is thoroughly disgusting. If Canada was a real ally, a simple 2% contribution to NATO is the LEAST we would be committing, considering our passion for spending on climate change boondoggles and crony capitalism.

We undermine our own military and brave soldiers, we undermine our allies military as they carry a much larger load in terms of real expense and in lives lost, and, we operate domestically against these same allies, biting the hand that feeds us in many respects. This doesn't bode well for us.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:24 pm

shockedcanadian shockedcanadian:

I have never stated once that I was refused entry into the United States, I challenge you to find when I have stated that.

I was detained and held for a period of time before being allowed in. I was also told to ask my own government about it as they (the U.S) didn't have a problem with me. Even told me politely to "have a nice day, you are free to enter".

You are of little character so I rarely respond to you, in this case, because you are so wrong I have to speak out. IF, and I mean, IF, I ever stated that I was denied entry, it would have been a mis-type and I would have clarified what I meant soon after and explained that I meant I was denied for a period of time while detained and then 15 minutes later was allowed entry. I then entered a couple of years later without an issue.

Canada is full of shyte. Our security apparatus without much character, our "leaders" without the principles and fortitude to hold to account these same cowardly abusers. Plain and simple. I only wish those patriotic citizens knew enough or cared enough to demand accountability before our allies demand it for their own purposes.

Furthermore they are no ally to most of our allies, especially to the United States, this I know from first hand experience at IBM and it is thoroughly disgusting. If Canada was a real ally, a simple 2% contribution to NATO is the LEAST we would be committing, considering our passion for spending on climate change boondoggles and crony capitalism.

We undermine our own military and brave soldiers, we undermine our allies military as they carry a much larger load in terms of real expense and in lives lost, and, we operate domestically against these same allies, biting the hand that feeds us in many respects. This doesn't bode well for us.

Go south young man, go south. All that pain will be gone...

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:45 pm

His or ours? :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:55 pm

electroshockedcanadian electroshockedcanadian:

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:02 pm

fifeboy fifeboy:
shockedcanadian shockedcanadian:

Go south young man, go south. All that pain will be gone...

I prefer to stay and make sure the pain is shared.

Canada is in deep trouble and it's only going to get worse. We all have a front seat to history, like citizens of East Berlin watching the wall come down.

A new Commissioner comes into the RCMP fold in June, let's see where this goes.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:15 am

She was brown. What other reason is there to turn her away?

And why does a Canadian citizen with ties to the country (family, owns property) need an immigrant visa to enter for a day trip?