CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:17 pm

i do think its more a social problem that affects all the people of canada. the news is on right now. theres a piece about the catholic priests that molest boys and how they got away with it and have no consquences of their actions.goes with the topic in general. child abuse affects all of us anywhere in canada an i really don't think alberta is special in this reguard. i see lots of people comment on this topic here or in other news groups or internet sites. some add comments, others attack people for commenting. bottom line is the justice system fails us in many ways. i personally think most, not all, judges an lawyers are just interested in the money and power. they do not serve the people or have any reguard for the people of their community.the mom got nothing, wait n see what happens to the boyfriend.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:39 pm

Throw them both in General Pop....Let every other inmate know what they did to a child and let the games begin....I would give them a day maybe two...tops!!!

Anyone who hurts a child needs to be thrown to the wolves. This child will never be the same....innocence has been completely stripped from this little girl...Its disgusting.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:49 pm

TattoodGirl TattoodGirl:
Throw them both in General Pop....Let every other inmate know what they did to a child and let the games begin....I would give them a day maybe two...tops!!!

Anyone who hurts a child needs to be thrown to the wolves. This child will never be the same....innocence has been completely stripped from this little girl...Its disgusting.

Take my word for this; it isn't necessary to 'let the inmates know anything'. They already know about 'who is coming in and what their beef is' before they arrive! The 'pipeline inside' is 'deadly accurate'!

'General pop' is EXACTLY where such scum should be placed. Citizens have a 'legal system'. Prisoners have a 'system of justice'!

PUNISHMENT FIRST.....

Rehabilitation second!

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:27 pm

IceOwl IceOwl:
TattoodGirl TattoodGirl:

What if the person hurting the child never had any idea that doing such a thing was wrong in the first place, because that was how they had been brought up as well?

Bear in mind, I'm not trying to argue that ignorance of the law excuses one from the law, but that someone who was conditioned to believe that what they were doing was normal doesn't make them a target for a beating.
Who the fuck doesn't know that beating a small child is wrong? Fuck jailing them, kill them. Raise the collective IQ of the earth.

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
 Ottawa Senators

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:42 am

Tricks Tricks:
IceOwl IceOwl:
TattoodGirl TattoodGirl:

What if the person hurting the child never had any idea that doing such a thing was wrong in the first place, because that was how they had been brought up as well?

Bear in mind, I'm not trying to argue that ignorance of the law excuses one from the law, but that someone who was conditioned to believe that what they were doing was normal doesn't make them a target for a beating.
Who the fuck doesn't know that beating a small child is wrong? Fuck jailing them, kill them. Raise the collective IQ of the earth.[/quote

This is the exact mentality of a Lynch Mob,No....this is even worse as you know nothing about her as you haven't met her at all.

It states in the article that she has "mental disorders".Compassion for people you have never met is in order.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:55 am

"mental disordered" people should not have kids. They can't handle the responsability.

Compassion for women and kids who are abused or molested are always high on your "compassion" list, Adahen. Now all of a sudden you feel sorry for the mom, because she forgot to take her birthcontrol pill and decided to molest her kid? Who do you think is the real victim here? 8O 8O

Parents are ALWAYS responsable for their kids. Even if those people are "mentally disordered".

You really lost me here.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:50 am

So, not understanding you are doing something wrong, makes it right? That would mean, me being driving drunk, killing someone, is right? Obviously I am not in a "normal state of mind" when drunk, and not able to think straight. :roll:

She has to be punished for what she did, and then get life long treatment. Oh, and an IUD would be nice, so she will not be able to make more victims...

The soft touch will not work. She will still have no clue on what she did wrong.

Her own childhood should not be an excuse. There are numerous people who suffered in their lives. They don't all turn into abusers themselves.

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
 Ottawa Senators

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:28 am

Do unto Others as you would have others do unto you. We have Judges and courts and juries to decide what the proper sentences should be.Lynch mob mentality is in the dark ages where it rightfully should be.People were incarcerated when they were standing up for woman's right to have birth control.People are sentenced to life in jail for crimes they never committed and in the days that some people would like back again hung till dead.Barbaric practices. Karma is a real thing.As Compassion for our fellow humans and animals all living things large and small.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:34 am

$1:
Do unto Others as you would have others do unto you.

Exactly.

So if you molest a child, you should be locked up (or be molested, what will happen when you are locked up.)

If you don't want that, don't start.