Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:40 am

IceOwl IceOwl:
Brenda Brenda:
$1:
Do unto Others as you would have others do unto you.

Exactly.

So if you molest a child, you should be locked up (or be molested, what will happen when you are locked up.)

So, you would like to be molested?

Am I molesting? Am I not feeding my kids, tying them to a bed, don't give them the care they need? Withholding them from water? Let them almost die?

Don't be ignorant, okay? ;-)

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:41 am

IceOwl IceOwl:
Someone who was raised to believe that such behaviour is acceptable wouldn't know.

How is responding to violence with more violence going to "raise the collective IQ of the earth"? It seems to me that violence is the problem here, so maybe some compassion and understanding is what's needed.
Why would I show compassion for a sick fuck? That's a waste of my time. And who is raised to believe such behaviour is acceptable? If they went through it, they know how much it sucks, so why wold they do it to someone else? There are millions of T.V. shows that show how wrong this is. No one with more then 6 brain cells should think this is right in any way. How in hell can you make excuses for this thing?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:41 am

$1:
Don't be ignorant, okay?

Brenda, meet Ice Owl.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:50 am

Unlike you, I've been introduced to that fine verb. How's your mom's basement?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:59 am

IceOwl IceOwl:
Brenda Brenda:
IceOwl IceOwl:
Brenda Brenda:
$1:
Do unto Others as you would have others do unto you.

Exactly.

So if you molest a child, you should be locked up (or be molested, what will happen when you are locked up.)

So, you would like to be molested?

Am I molesting?

The thing about karma is that it works both ways. If you wouldn't want yourself to be locked up and molested, don't wish it on others.

$1:
Don't be ignorant, okay? ;-)

Don't be an obtuse excuse monger, mmkay?

ROTFL

Me? The obtuse excuse monger? ROTFL ROTFL

You are the one looking for excuses for the molesting mom, not me! So... who is the blonde bimbo here?

You might think Karma is working that way, I don't. I have absolutely no sympathy or empathy for a lady (in this case) that is abusing her kid.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:01 am

$1:
You should consider yourself fortunate to have parents that bothered to raise you at all.

Poor IceOwl's parents are still raising him. Another 35 years and they're hoping to have him out of the home because administration likely won't allow him to move with them to the nursing home.

Last edited by ShepherdsDog on Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:06 am

IceOwl IceOwl:
You should consider yourself fortunate to have parents that bothered to raise you at all. Maybe when you grow up, you'll realise that compassion is never a waste of time.
Compassion for those who don't deserve it means that it is taken away from those who do.

$1:
You'd be surprised at the amount of fucked up behaviour that people have been raised to believe is acceptable. There are even many people on this message board that regularly exhibit these traits of anti-social behaviour, including yourself.
Right. Too bad most of this shit through various sources is told to us that it is wrong.

$1:
That's not necessarily true. A lot of people who are raised in violent households come to believe that the behaviour they were taught at home is acceptable with the rest of society. How do you think spousal and child abuse continues to happen in the first place?
We are taught outside of the home that it is wrong.
$1:
I'm not making excuses. What this person did is obviously wrong, but they can't be faulted for it. She belongs in a mental hospital. For the thousandth fucking time.
Saying they can't be faulted and why is making an excuse.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:16 am

IceOwl IceOwl:
ShepherdsDog ShepherdsDog:
Unlike you, I've been introduced to that fine verb. How's your mom's basement?

Go fuck yourself.
[popcorn]

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:21 am

IceOwl IceOwl:
Locking such people away in prison is just an effective means of sweeping uncomfortable issues under the carpet and forgetting about them.

I'm failing to see the drawbacks to this approach. :wink:

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:22 am

IceOwl IceOwl:
Don't be an obtuse...

YOU are telling someone else not to be obtuse? ROTFL

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:28 am

He also seemed shocked that hwacker was having a polite conversation. I was shocked that he could recognize one.