CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom
 
 
Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 28147
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:08 am
 


Title: Climate strike: Schoolchildren protest over climate change
Category: Environmental
Posted By: DrCaleb
Date: 2019-02-15 06:53:22


Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 30160
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:08 am
 


*sniff*

Perhaps there is hope for the next generation.


Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 62121
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:08 am
 


I love the professionally printed signs that were provided to the kids at this purely spontaneous and child-instigated protest.

Meaning that this is just the climate hustlers brazenly using school kids as a prop to forward their goddamned anti-civilization agenda.


Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 30160
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:15 am
 


Yup. That's it. :roll:

Just like 30 years ago, our shop class had a printing press we could use. I'm sure kids nowadays don't have access to computers or printers.


Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 62121
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:19 am
 


Oh for fucks' sake you can't even bother to look at the fucking picture in the article YOU posted??

Here you go since clicking on your own fucking link is too much to ask:


Attachments:
File comment: scam
kids.PNG
kids.PNG [ 854.22 KiB | Viewed 191 times ]
Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 62121
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:22 am
 


So who is this "swp.org.uk" that provided the signs to the kids and that likely organized this media stunt?

https://www.swp.org.uk/

Quote:
Socialist Worker's Party - an anti-capitalist, revolutionary party


They didn't fool me.


Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 30160
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:37 am
 


Yes, I saw that logo. And I looked them up. Doesn't mean the kids didn't print the signs themselves.

You constantly intrigue me Bart. How you can think that 'climate hustlers' are the only ones trying to skew the debate, but fail to see all the money being pumped into the denial side of the argument.

All in all, I like that kids are getting politically active for a cause they feel is important.


Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 62121
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:39 am
 


DrCaleb wrote:
Yes, I saw that logo. And I looked them up. Doesn't mean the kids didn't print the signs themselves.

You constantly intrigue me Bart. How you can think that 'climate hustlers' are the only ones trying to skew the debate, but fail to see all the money being pumped into the denial side of the argument.

All in all, I like that kids are getting politically active for a cause they feel is important.


Yes, overturning Western Civilization and suborning it to socialism, central control, and destroying our industrial base...yeah, that's important. :roll:


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 21834
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:41 am
 


Quote:
The national curriculum should be reformed to include "the ecological crisis"


Kids don't talk like that.

But they would like some dumb excuse to get a day off school.


Last edited by N_Fiddledog on Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 30160
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:42 am
 


BartSimpson wrote:
DrCaleb wrote:
Yes, I saw that logo. And I looked them up. Doesn't mean the kids didn't print the signs themselves.

You constantly intrigue me Bart. How you can think that 'climate hustlers' are the only ones trying to skew the debate, but fail to see all the money being pumped into the denial side of the argument.

All in all, I like that kids are getting politically active for a cause they feel is important.


Yes, overturning Western Civilization and suborning it to socialism, central control, and destroying our industrial base...yeah, that's important. :roll:


The UK has always had a strong Communist and Socialist presence, even long before WWI.

It never amounts to anything. Like everywhere else, whoever gets voted in usually rules from the center.


Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 62121
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:49 am
 


The socialists in the USA are having an impact.

My brother, a life-long Democrat and a one-time union shop steward reregistered as a Republican this last week. Never thought I'd see that happen and nothing I or the Republicans did brought this about.

The socialists are doing far more damage to themselves by coming out of the darkness and showing everyone who they really are.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 21834
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:20 am
 


8)


Attachments:
Watermelon Warministas.JPG
Watermelon Warministas.JPG [ 41.75 KiB | Viewed 164 times ]
Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 8563
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:28 am
 


WTF does climate change or environmental activism got to do with socialism?
It's another alt-right "truth" that's cliche

And I'm not even going to look at that website. Most kids in school know what 90% of adults don't. Many sites have these things called PDFs where you just click, download a poster and click print.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 21834
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:31 am
 


herbie wrote:
WTF does climate change or environmental activism got to do with socialism?
It's another alt-right "truth" that's cliche


Anybody believing that hasn't read or doesn't understand AOC and company's "Green New Deal."


Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 62121
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:27 pm
 


herbie wrote:
WTF does climate change or environmental activism got to do with socialism?


Are you not paying attention??? The UK Socialist Workers Party organized this bullshit 'student-led protest' and they were stupid enough to put their name on the protest materials.

herbie wrote:
It's another alt-right "truth" that's cliche


Denial ain't just a river in Egypt.

herbie wrote:
And I'm not even going to look at that website. Most kids in school know what 90% of adults don't. Many sites have these things called PDFs where you just click, download a poster and click print.


Again, you're in denial.


Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  1  2  3  Next



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: llama66 and 21 guests




 
     
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © Canadaka.net. Powered by © phpBB.