canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Site Admin
Site Admin
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:57 am

andyt andyt:

Oh, no, I'm so sorry about falsely accusing you, if that's how hurt you feel about it. It wasn't an accusation, it was a reasonable assumption based on you spending you whole time arguing with me about a point we both agree now. Can you now apologize for saying I don't know what I'm talking about?

Since you never read past the headlines, one can hardly blame you for injecting your life's work into a thread.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Boston Bruins

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:01 am

LyingSackofShit LyingSackofShit:
2Cdo 2Cdo:
LyingSackofShit LyingSackofShit:
I'm going to constantly deflect to avoid apologizing for my false accusation.

Tick tock.

Oh, no, I'm so sorry about falsely accusing you, if that's how hurt you feel about it. It wasn't an accusation, it was a reasonable assumption based on you spending you whole time arguing with me about a point we both agree now. Can you now apologize for saying I don't know what I'm talking about?

Why would I apologize for merely pointing out that you don't have a fucking clue about 99% of the topics on this site. :roll:

Site Admin
Site Admin
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:48 am

2Cdo 2Cdo:

Why would I apologize for merely pointing out that you don't have a fucking clue about 99% of the topics on this site. :roll:

Guaranteed that's the highest mark he's ever received.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Boston Bruins

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:59 am

Regina Regina:
2Cdo 2Cdo:

Guaranteed that's the highest mark he's ever received.

:lol: :lol: