Title: Copenhagen free speech debate shooting: One dead
Category: World
Posted By: martin14
Date: 2015-02-14 10:00:37

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:02 am

I'm sure Islam has nothing to do with this.

Free speech ? The gunman was just expressing his fundamental Islamic right

to kill those who insult the prophet.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:00 pm

Apparently when they sprayed the 30 bullets into the Cafe they did manage to kill at least one audience member.

Lars Vilks though...how many attacks and murder attempts does that make now? Didn't some follower of Mo appear at his door with an axe one time, or something? I know that's who Jihad Jane put her little gang together to get. And I remember seeing this video of the followers of Mo going psychotic in a Swedish University lecture hall because Lars showed a video of Mohammedan men kissing.

But what got them so pissed originally?

This...

Last edited by N_Fiddledog on Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:04 pm

Personally, I prefer Lars" more recent stuff.

https://gotiskaklubben.files.wordpress. ... hundar.jpg

Even with that though; what's the big deal? There's much more offensive stuff out there.

Have you seen the new game - "Mohammed Sex Simulator"?

http://www.blazingcatfur.ca/2015/02/09/ ... ator-2015/

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:27 pm

$1:
An organiser of Saturday's event, Helle Merete Brix, told BBC World TV it was being guarded by armed police and security agents from the Danish intelligence service, as well as Mr Vilks' own bodyguards.

If somebody started shooting at an event Obama was at, do you think he would get away as this guy did? There must have been at least 6 guards here, by the sound of it, since all the categories are given in plural. Have the Europeans not woken up yet that if you guard somebody you actually have to be on guard. Same with Charlie Hebdo - one cop sitting in a car, probably reading the newspaper. He's very exposed and not ready to respond at all. Just gave his life for nothing.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:21 pm

I don't know why but the person in the jacket who might be the killer looks like she might be a woman to me. :?: :?: :?: :?:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:51 pm

Here's what Lars is dealing with. This is an old one.

Thanks for visiting Sweden guys. Hope you enjoyed the show. :P

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:55 pm

There's been a second shooting in Copenhagen. It's near a synagogue but they don't know if that's connected. Anybody giving odds?

http://www.cnn.com/2015/02/14/europe/denmark-shooting/

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:00 pm

Here's a video report of the first shooting.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:25 pm

andyt andyt:
$1:
An organiser of Saturday's event, Helle Merete Brix, told BBC World TV it was being guarded by armed police and security agents from the Danish intelligence service, as well as Mr Vilks' own bodyguards.

If somebody started shooting at an event Obama was at, do you think he would get away as this guy did? There must have been at least 6 guards here, by the sound of it, since all the categories are given in plural. Have the Europeans not woken up yet that if you guard somebody you actually have to be on guard. Same with Charlie Hebdo - one cop sitting in a car, probably reading the newspaper. He's very exposed and not ready to respond at all. Just gave his life for nothing.

You've got to be kidding me, not one word about the shooter's responsibility in this tragedy. Talk about a strawman. 8O

Do you honestly believe that it's the police officers fault that these people are dead because if it is, you've gone way beyond your usual defense of the indefensible?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:40 pm

You have a problem with questioning the police's actions or lack thereof? I hope the police themselves don't think that way.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:00 pm

andyt andyt:
You have a problem with questioning the police's actions or lack thereof? I hope the police themselves don't think that way.

No, you're right. Questions should be asked about how the Danish Police conduct their security details but, when you're targeted for death before the intended victims it's tough to respond in a fashion that'd prove effective.

The two wounded Officers had as much chance to stop the shooter as those two cops killed in NY by Ismaaiyl Abdullah Brinsley.

Although, when you think about it, there'd have been zero need for a police presence if that cartoonist hadn't been threatened with death in 07 by Al Qaeda for drawing a cartoon depicting Mohammed as a dog.

So, questioning the police security practices is fine if you also remember to question the real reason this act of terrorism was perpetrated in the first place, which is something you conveniently failed to do.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:47 pm

Freakinoldguy Freakinoldguy:
The two wounded Officers had as much chance to stop the shooter as those two cops killed in NY by Ismaaiyl Abdullah Brinsley.

Although, when you think about it, there'd have been zero need for a police presence if that cartoonist hadn't been threatened with death in 07 by Al Qaeda for drawing a cartoon depicting Mohammed as a dog.

So, questioning the police security practices is fine if you also remember to question the real reason this act of terrorism was perpetrated in the first place, which is something you conveniently failed to do.

More strawman/red herring bullshit. I first apparently have to pay my dues asking obvious questions about why this act was perpetrated before I can criticize the police.

What questions do you still have about why this act was perpetrated? Maybe I can help enlighten you, so we can move on.

As for the underlined, shouldn't that read "when I think of it" (meaning you) since I've already thought of it (meaning me).

You're not looking for root causes, are you? That certainly won't go over well here.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:16 pm

andyt andyt:

More strawman/red herring bullshit. I first apparently have to pay my dues asking obvious questions about why this act was perpetrated before I can criticize the police.

What questions do you still have about why this act was perpetrated? Maybe I can help enlighten you, so we can move on.

As for the underlined, shouldn't that read "when I think of it" (meaning you) since I've already thought of it (meaning me).

You're not looking for root causes, are you? That certainly won't go over well here.

Given your track record defending all things Islam is it any wonder I thought you were avoiding the obvious which, BTW I still do? ROTFL

While they haven't found the "root cause yet" circumstances point to radical Islam, again. You can deny all you want but it doesn't take a mind reader to see you have and had an extremely good idea of who committed this act and why it was carried out especially when you conveniently failed to mention anything other than the police dept's responsibility for it.

So, you can accuse me of red herrings and strawmen all you want because, your posted insinuations and innuendo that the police were responsible for failing to stop this terrorist attack while discounting the need for them in the first place speaks louder than any condemnation I could ever post. [B-o]

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:53 pm

While they haven't found the "root cause yet" circumstances point to radical Islam, again.
No shit Sherlock. That's not a root cause, it's a proximate cause.

So, you can accuse me of red herrings and strawmen all you want because, your posted insinuations and innuendo that the police were responsible for failing to stop this terrorist attack while discounting the need for them in the first place speaks louder than any condemnation I could ever post. [B-o]

The police are responsible, it seems for not being prepared and for not reacting. When we had the riots in Vancouver, I came down on Chief Chu (whos' a good guy, much better than his predecessor, which we fired and you all picked up) for not expecting a riot and for not responding quickly and strongly enough once it started. We can bitch and moan all we want about the dickheads, but in the moment, it's up to the police to stop it.

Questions were asked why Lowermainlanders (and Islanders, some of whom came just for the riot) do this shit. Nobody had a definitive answer. Same with Islamists - we can go round and round about it, but nobody really has the answer. (EXcept FD and their ilk - it's their religion, all Muslims are the same) Interesting discussion to have, doesn't solve a thing. But action does. The police being more proactive is a big part of that, as is making alliances with the Muslims who just want to live in peace.

But hey, you and FD and Marin and Shep et al want to do a round of

feel free. Just don't tell me I have to join in and can't criticize the police where they fuck up.