CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:24 am

more classy moves, situation usual.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:54 am

Chasing a drunk driver?? Soooo, they figured they'd try a shortcut?

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:41 am

martin14 martin14:
more classy moves, situation usual.

Which? The RCMP that had an accident (it does happen) or the insurance company that is the sole one causing the delays and refusing to pay?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:44 am

Pay them out.

Nice of the media to keep looking for any negative story they can find, bless 'em. It's certainly keeping us all honest.

Reminds me of all those 'truck-tires flying off and whacking people' stories we used to get. The truck-tires are still flying off but the media don't report them anymore, way more fun to concentrate on the cops latest bad news story. After all there, are 150,000 cops across Canada to dig dirt up on.

Note it's the INSURANCE company that are hassling them, not the Mounties, but hey, why miss an opportunity to blame the cops eh?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:56 am

:|

Last edited by Public_Domain on Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:57 am

Im lucky I have never had a bad experience with one.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:00 am

I hear horror stories about them daily.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:33 am

:|

Last edited by Public_Domain on Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:40 am

So let me get this straight. They RENTED this place, right?
Isn't it so that the landlord has to make sure it is in livable condition? Telling them they have to move back in and pay rent while it is a mess sounds to me like he nothing more than an asshole.

I guess it depends on the insurance. I don't know if the car insurance company or the insurance company of the employer should cover this. All I THINK is that it is all not their problem, but the landlords and the driver or his employer.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:54 am

Mr_Canada Mr_Canada:
Insurance companies are slimy.

Nope, they're a business, doing what business does to be profitable. If they paid every claim, they'd go broke. Insurance is really a form of gambling. With life insurance, you're betting that you will die early, the insurance company is betting you'll have a long life.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:48 pm

andyt andyt:
Mr_Canada Mr_Canada:
Insurance companies are slimy.

Nope, they're a business, doing what business does to be profitable. If they paid every claim, they'd go broke. Insurance is really a form of gambling. With life insurance, you're betting that you will die early, the insurance company is betting you'll have a long life.

They shouldn't pay every (bogus) claim, but they should pay what people are insured for. That is what they are paying for.
If I go to ANY other business, I want to get what I pay for when I need it too. That is why I go there.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:59 pm

Brenda Brenda:
So let me get this straight. They RENTED this place, right?
Isn't it so that the landlord has to make sure it is in livable condition? Telling them they have to move back in and pay rent while it is a mess sounds to me like he nothing more than an asshole.

I guess it depends on the insurance. I don't know if the car insurance company or the insurance company of the employer should cover this. All I THINK is that it is all not their problem, but the landlords and the driver or his employer.
One would think that part of your rent also pays for the appliances, unless it was an unfurnished property.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:26 pm

So where's the local building inspectors to red tag the house after it got smashed up? Hmmm? Those rat-b@stards are always Johnny-on-the-spot when it comes to collecting permit fees so where were they on this one? Hmmm?