canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:07 pm

Title: Damon Perry watched Walking Dead then killed Christopher Paquin for turning into zombie
Category: Strange
Posted By: N_Fiddledog
Date: 2015-10-26 13:15:49

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:07 pm

$1:
Authorities said Perry attributed his actions to binge-watching The Walking Dead on Netflix.

Sure. :roll: Binge watching TV was the cause and not the copious amounts of alcohol consumed likely with a few psychotic drugs just to make sure the show was more realistic.

Death by "Walking Dead" is probably one of the most creative murder excuses I've ever heard and hopefully this clown gets to regale the rest of the death row inmates with exactly how it happened. :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:33 pm

$1:
The popular AMC show centers on a zombie apocalypse and its first five season are available to stream on Netflix while the sixth season of the show is currently airing on Sunday nights on AMC.

There are 67 episodes which all generally last around an hour or so available to stream.

This reads like advertising. I wonder if Daily Mail made money from these lines. Wouldn't surprise me.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:15 am

BeaverFever BeaverFever:
$1:
The popular AMC show centers on a zombie apocalypse and its first five season are available to stream on Netflix while the sixth season of the show is currently airing on Sunday nights on AMC.

There are 67 episodes which all generally last around an hour or so available to stream.

This reads like advertising. I wonder if Daily Mail made money from these lines. Wouldn't surprise me.

All you have to do is count the number of times the names 'Kardashian' and 'Jenner' appear on that page to know exactly where the journalistic integrity of the Daily Mail is focused.