CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom
 
 
Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 28055
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:43 am
 


Title: Did Bill Nye just suggest the U.S. will have to annex Canada to grow crops'
Category: Strange
Posted By: llama66
Date: 2019-02-01 12:43:57
Canadian


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 20581
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:43 am
 


You heard it here first...time to dust of Defence Scheme No. 1!


Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 29670
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:52 am
 


And that's why you don't ask an aerospace engineer questions on global food distribution. ;)

Just make bow ties illegal, and he'll stay home.


Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 61677
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:00 am
 


DrCaleb wrote:
And that's why you don't ask an aerospace engineer questions on global food distribution. ;)

Just make bow ties illegal, and he'll stay home.


I have it on good authority that Bill Nye is a leading expert on climate science.

National Geographic (which is staffed by a lot of science-ey people) says so.

https://news.nationalgeographic.com/201 ... gbooktalk/

Quote:
Bill Nye the Science Guy Knows How to Fix Climate Change


Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 6030
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:09 am
 


bootlegga wrote:
You heard it here first...time to dust of Defence Scheme No. 1!

Break out yer Ross Rifles, boys! The RCMP Americans are coming!


Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 29670
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:15 am
 


BartSimpson wrote:
DrCaleb wrote:
And that's why you don't ask an aerospace engineer questions on global food distribution. ;)

Just make bow ties illegal, and he'll stay home.


I have it on good authority that Bill Nye is a leading expert on climate science.

National Geographic (which is staffed by a lot of science-ey people) says so.

https://news.nationalgeographic.com/201 ... gbooktalk/

Quote:
Bill Nye the Science Guy Knows How to Fix Climate Change


That article does not claim "Bill Nye is a leading expert on climate science".


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 22635
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:38 am
 


He said more infrastructure is needed for transport if the majority (or all) of food in north America is produced in Canada.

How does someone take that as suggesting that the U.S. annex Canada?


Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 61677
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:44 am
 


Tricks wrote:
He said more infrastructure is needed for transport if the majority (or all) of food in north America is produced in Canada.

How does someone take that as suggesting that the U.S. annex Canada?


The marketing department who wanted you to click on their story, that's who.


Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 29670
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:46 am
 


^^^ This.


Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 6030
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:47 am
 


I was there, he said it under his breath.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 20581
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:30 am
 


Tricks wrote:
He said more infrastructure is needed for transport if the majority (or all) of food in north America is produced in Canada.

How does someone take that as suggesting that the U.S. annex Canada?



Quote:
As global temperatures rise, Nye said, “the growing (of crops) in North America is going to have to move north into what would nominally be Canada.


That's where...it's not nominally Canada, it is fucking Canada.


Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 61677
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:45 am
 


Nye is a globalist so from his perspective he's correct with the 'nominal' thing. This also aligns with your current PM who maintains that there's no such thing as a Canadian identity, it follows from there that the common good is simply going to have to eclipse your old fashioned ideas about Canada having any claim to any territory.


Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: fifeboy and 23 guests




 
     
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © Canadaka.net. Powered by © phpBB.