Category: World
Posted By: martin14
Date: 2013-07-06 23:24:50
Canadian

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:35 pm

Just another day for the religion of peace.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:53 pm

Just another tragedy you couldn't care less about for you to repetitively rave from your pulpit.

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:55 pm

martin14 martin14:
Just another day for the religion of peace.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8593975.stm
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/08/15/world ... .html?_r=0

Same crazy, different package.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:19 am

Ad homo and straw man, double fail for the forum idiot and the forum crybaby. :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:21 am

martin14 martin14:
Ad homo and straw man, double fail for the forum idiot and the forum crybaby. :lol:

There is a valid point to be noted here - extremists exist in every group and society. Defining a group or society by its extremists is silly unless of course you apply that criteria to all.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:50 am

Public_Domain Public_Domain:
Just another tragedy you couldn't care less about for you to repetitively rave from your pulpit.

Children intentionally set on fire and burned alive, meh...yawn...

Fine, if another 911 attack happens and we nuke a country into the stone age. I'll be expecting the same indifference from you.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:51 am

Nailed it.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:57 am

Here's the thing though; if you want to be known as the religion of peace, shouldn't you be known for doing things that are, oh I don't know, peaceful?

All this rape, torture, slavery, beheading, suicide bombing - all to the calls of Jihad, and allulah Akhbars - are not good for the rep. The fact it's all so widespread, historically consistent, and inducing of power over so many, does not do the 'religion of peace' any favors if being peaceful is the rep they honestly want to be known for. It's reasonable to expect the "religion of peace" to expect some mocking, IMHO.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:17 am

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
Here's the thing though; if you want to be known as the religion of peace, shouldn't you be known for doing things that are, oh I don't know, peaceful?

All this rape, torture, slavery, beheading, suicide bombing - all to the calls of Jihad, and allulah Akhbars - are not good for the rep. The fact it's all so widespread, historically consistent, and inducing of power over so many, does not do the 'religion of peace' any favors if being peaceful is the rep they honestly want to be known for. It's reasonable to expect the "religion of peace" to expect some mocking, IMHO.

Not really unless again, you apply that criteria to all groups. Natives like to be known as stewards of the environment, yet many of their reserves are garbage dumps - ergo, natives do not care about the environment. Blacks dislike the moniker that they are thieves, uneducated, and poor, yet because they are involved in a disproportionate amount of crime to their population percentage, so they get the moniker anyway.

I guess what I might challenge you to provide is a case study to support your assertion. What is the percentage of Muslims participating in extremism compared to the number of Muslims as a whole who are not? You see, it's easy to cherry pick stories about evil jihadists and their nasty doings, but how do their numbers compare to the roughly 1.6 billion other Muslims?

What's the criteria for labeling the group? 50%, 25%, 5%, 1%, .05%?

Curious.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:18 am

Bodah Bodah:

Children intentionally set on fire and burned alive, meh...yawn...

Fine, if another 911 attack happens and we nuke a country into the stone age. I'll be expecting the same indifference from you.

Who's we? Are you a US citizen today? :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:30 am

Gunnair Gunnair:

Curious.

Dear Curious... :wink:

Screw labeling the group. That's not what I endorsed. No, what I say is it's OK to mock the label that's has been chosen for Islam by Islam, the legacy media, or whoever - "Religion of Peace". There's too much "not peace" there not to make a good mocking of that label understandable. Did you want a study for that, or will common sense do?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:52 am

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
Gunnair Gunnair:

Curious.

Dear Curious... :wink:

Screw labeling the group. That's not what I endorsed. No, what I say is it's OK to mock the label that's has been chosen for Islam by Islam, the legacy media, or whoever - "Religion of Peace". There's too much "not peace" there not to make a good mocking of that label understandable. Did you want a study for that, or will common sense do?

Record for fastest tap out of a discussion goes to..... N_Fiddledog!

Well done, sir, well done. :lol:

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:13 pm

Gunnair Gunnair:
What's the criteria for labeling the group?
Curious.

An identifiable pattern based on group membership.

To put it another way, if you only tell me the facts of the case and leave out who did the action, if I can correctly guess the group behind the action then that's enough for group labeling.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:37 pm

Xort Xort:
Gunnair Gunnair:
What's the criteria for labeling the group?
Curious.

An identifiable pattern based on group membership.

To put it another way, if you only tell me the facts of the case and leave out who did the action, if I can correctly guess the group behind the action then that's enough for group labeling.

So every Catholic is a child molester?
Every black man is a thief (or a thug, whichever you prefer),
Every Mexican is a drug dealer,
Every black woman is ghettofabulous,
Every white man in a suit is white collar criminal?