Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:58 am

Maybe if you club up your Beck Uni degree with Barts interwebz Phd in Muslamics and Martins diploma in tripe it might amount to something......lolz..sorry, it still wont amount to jack shit, oh what was I thinking.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:10 am

Oh so now we're going to do the if you repeat a lie enough it becomes true thing?

Where is this Glenn Beck thing coming from anyway?

Earlier I mentioned Beck offered to buy the Duck Dynasty TV franchise. Is that it? Is that all you've got? Kind of pathetic don't you think?

Seriously there, moron bully brigade. You've gotta do better than you've been doing if you want to be taken seriously.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:27 am

I'm just wondering why we should take DrRosen at his word about going after his PHD? He's been caught in one lie, said he was a newbie then later claimed he was not, and I've not seen a confirmation on the PM threat that he said Bart sent him. I'll hold judgment on his supposed expertise till further prof or he actually shows a competent grasp on the subject. Just saying something is so does not make you knowledgeable on a subject.

And when exactly did this become a bash fest of N-Fiddledog, Martin, Bart vs Gunnair, Desertdude, DrRosen? With a side of Islam vs Christianity in the field of atrocities?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:16 am

It's the Festivus Airing of Grievances.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:38 am

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
Oh so now we're going to do the if you repeat a lie enough it becomes true thing?

See you're already showing you aced the fundamentals of Beckerism 101 class. Quality education does stand out no matter how modest you try to be.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:05 am

xerxes xerxes:
It's the Festivus Airing of Grievances.

ROTFL so true

Boston Bruins

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:58 am

stratos stratos:
I'm just wondering why we should take DrRosen at his word about going after his PHD? He's been caught in one lie, said he was a newbie then later claimed he was not

Say what? I was called a newbie by others. Given that I'd only visited the site very occasionally, making fewer than 100 posts, usually popping in once or twice over X-mas holidays from college. I didn't lie about anything. By time as a member, I suppose I'm not a newbie. By number of posts or familiarity with CKA's cast of characters, I am. Does it matter? It's a meaningless label. Apply it how you see fit.

sratos sratos:
and I've not seen a confirmation on the PM threat that he said Bart sent him. I'll hold judgment on his supposed expertise till further prof or he actually shows a competent grasp on the subject. Just saying something is so does not make you knowledgeable on a subject.

You're right on that last point. And I have no desire to teach. That's not my purpose for being here. But I am going to shout "bullshit" when I hear loony internet conspiracy nonsense like Muslim bashing, climate change denial, 911 "truths" and the like. That shit's like children of the 50s learning American history from Bugs Bunny. As for Bart's threat, I leave it to those of you who know Bart better than I to decide whether you believe he'd play the internet toughguy with someone for disagreeing with him. I don't really care whether you believe it or not.

stratos stratos:
And when exactly did this become a bash fest of N-Fiddledog, Martin, Bart vs Gunnair, Desertdude, DrRosen? With a side of Islam vs Christianity in the field of atrocities?

I'm too much a newbie to say, but it likely comes from halfway sane and knowledgeable people calling out internet lunatics when they post their ignorant and hateful beliefs in vain attempts to compensate for their pathetic lives as virtual miscreants because they haven't the guts to live out tjeir twisted fantasies in the real world.

Last edited by DrRosen on Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:06 am

These are your own words

$1:
So are Bart and martin the only dickheads who feel threatened enough by the new guy to slam a red square as a welcome or should I expect to meet some unCanadian retards here?

Boston Bruins

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:08 am

stratos stratos:
These are your own words

$1:
So are Bart and martin the only dickheads who feel threatened enough by the new guy to slam a red square as a welcome or should I expect to meet some unCanadian retards here?

Asked and answered. You decide if the label "newbie" applies or not. Does it matter?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:19 am

$1:
As for Bart's threat, I leave it to those of you who know Bart better than I to decide whether you believe he'd play the internet toughguy with someone for disagreeing with him. I don't really care whether you believe it or not.

Anyone besides me begin to smell something fishy here? You come into the topic and starts insulting people. You claim to be new the later claim not to be new. You say to have received a threat PM from Bart yet refuses to show proof of said threat. Then you start advocating for people to be kicked off of here because you think you are being bullied when people respond to your insults with neg reps and return insults. Way to play the victim card for the results of your own actions/words. :roll:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:30 am

It does when two pages later you say this

$1:
I've been a member for several years

You are attemtping to claim two diffrent statuses one being new the other being a long time member.

The reason it matters is you are IMO attempting to manipulate peoples perception of you to gain the most sympathy that you can muster. One being oh hey I'm new so why are you picking on me. The other being Oh I'm a long time member so I know how things are done.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:10 am

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:

Where is this Glenn Beck thing coming from anyway?

Earlier I mentioned Beck offered to buy the Duck Dynasty TV franchise. Is that it? Is that all you've got? Kind of pathetic don't you think?

Seriously there, moron bully brigade. You've gotta do better than you've been doing if you want to be taken seriously.

Lot of tears going on here. Do you need that hurt feelings paperwork? I thought you Beckers had a thicker skin.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:41 am

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
Whose a Becker?

So we have to pick sides and name-call now? Is that how it works? Am I to pretend you listen to Reverend Al and call you a Sharptonian, or something? No thanks. Childish.

Seriously though Gunnair. I'm curious about something. Do you know anything about any subject ever? I don't think I've ever heard you offer anything like a piece of actual information. At least DR offers to bring something to the table. If all you ever have is name-calling, mocking and insults why should I care what you have to say?

You don't need to care what I say. It's the interwebz, and you mean nothing in the big scheme of things. You're Just another one trick pony with an agenda darkening the doorway.

As for subjects I've provided info or opinions on, well, of course I have. If you're too lazy to look yourself, there's nothing I can do to help you. :wink:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:42 am

Merry Christmas and a fantastic 2014 to each and every one of you.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:57 am

Brenda Brenda:
Merry Christmas and a fantastic 2014 to each and every one of you.

XD

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 498 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 15  16  17  18  19  20  21 ... 34  Next