CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:35 pm

Public_Domain Public_Domain:
I'm just glad I don't hang around wherever you guys hang around, :lol:

That's too bad. We're quite welcoming.

We get you guys coming in out of the Proggist shitstorm of lies as converts all the time, you know? You come in slapping your unsloping foreheads muttering to yourselves stuff like, "Damn, I can't believe I swallowed that Keynesian crap, war on women - where? if there's global warming, doesn't that mean it's gonna get, you know, warm? If the other guys are the racists why are we the one's screaming "Uncle Tom" at the black guy?"

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:47 pm

ShepherdsDog ShepherdsDog:
so your piss poor command of the English language allows you to be the final arbiter of what something means? Guess you missed the class on nouns and verbs too. So far you`ve been the only person to call for the murder of those who don`t agree with your views. As for Yogi doing you in.....grow up :roll: Get an education already, or is gaining actual knowledge too much like actual work for you?

Oh I don't claim to be final; part of what's wrong with English is how available it is to interpretation.

I've been the only person? I don't talk about overpopulation and specifically who needs to be done away with (you've said this within the last few months). I'm actually certain the only "time" I've "called for murder" is a heavily stretched statement about whether revolution could be bloodless or not; I never said I'd be part of it, I never said my "friends" would be a part of it, and I certainly never said that capitalists should be done away with like you've said about the Chinese.

I've spent several years putting forward the idea that things could be peaceful, actually. The vast majority of my posts on the topic stray towards peace and more suggest that capitalists and the rest of humanity separate; one side lives he proletarian dystopian nightmare, and the other side lives the John Galtist dystopian nightmare.

Like any of that shit even matters, :roll:

Last edited by Public_Domain on Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:51 pm

If he had had a legitimate bitch, that would be one thing. However, he just made shit up, and rather than admit he made a mistake, due to his lack of comprehending context and rudimentary grammar, he took on a sanctimonious attitude.

As for welcoming, the job market is always welcoming those willing to work and schools are always looking to educate.....unfortunately, he sees both as shackles, limiting his endeavours to enlighten and free the downtrodden proletariat And by God, he will not let a job or an education get in his way!! :lol:

Last edited by ShepherdsDog on Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:53 pm

Public_Domain Public_Domain:
so your piss poor command of the English language allows you to be the final arbiter of what something means? Guess you missed the class on nouns and verbs too. So far you`ve been the only person to call for the murder of those who don`t agree with your views. As for Yogi doing you in.....grow up :roll: Get an education already, or is gaining actual knowledge too much like actual work for you?

Oh I don't claim to be final; part of what's wrong with English is how available it is to interpretation.

You`re obviously stoned.....go get yourself a bag of skittles and turn on teletoon.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:55 pm

Good one.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:55 pm

$1:
However, he just made shit up, and rather than admit he made a mistake, due to his lack of comprehending context and rudimentary grammar.
Oh, I like this sentence.

EDIT:
$1:
However, he just made shit up, and rather than admit he made a mistake, due to his lack of comprehending context and rudimentary grammar, he took on a sanctimonious attitude.
Comma splices, comma splices everywhere...

The most liberating part of growing up with politics was the day I finally understood that everybody could be full of shit, including teachers, elders, myself... I look up to no one as wise anymore; everyone's eyes are brown.

Last edited by Public_Domain on Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:58 pm

And by God, he will not let a job or an education get in his way!! :lol:
I don't really want to talk about it, but I now work in retail. Don't worry though, I'm still absolutely bottom rung, so now you can orient your unusually obsessive patronizing towards that reality, if you'd like.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:10 pm

1) Pretty sure that the main killer in True Detective was based on the Robertson family, the vile rotten inbred fucker fucking swamptards.

2) Leave the shoggoths out of this. They're innocent.

3) Fuck off! All of you! Especially those of you on the jury!

4) That guy just had a big dump.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:12 pm

Thanos Thanos:
1) Pretty sure that the main killer in True Detective was based on the Robertson family, the vile rotten inbred fucker fucking swamptards.

2) Leave the shoggoths out of this. They're innocent.

3) Fuck off! All of you! Especially those of you on the jury!

4) That guy just had a big dump.

This post is on-topic... I think?

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:30 pm

[quote="Public_Domain"]To be fair, "nuke" usually means "nuke" in English.

Never heard it used for anything but for, you know, a nuke.

Given his and your fondness for the Chinese/Indians/Nonwhites, the puzzle piece looked like it fit. I was wrong (maybe), so that sucks, but I really can't be that sorry for offending racists. It is a shame though that that can't be accepted. oh well, I'll live, unless Yogi sees to fix that.[/quote]

[huh]

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:52 pm

He first claimed Martin threatened to kill him, or beat him up, and then he changed his mind and said it was you who threatened him. Did you saying anything about nuking carrots in your microwave? That`s likely where he got it from.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:58 pm

Yogi Yogi:
[huh]

This "joke".

I hassled martin about it for a number of years before he asked me to prove it; looked and he was right.

Figured if I bothered him about it for so long, it would be off to not continue to pretend to actually be upset about it.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:59 pm

He first claimed Martin threatened to kill him, or beat him up, and then he changed his mind and said it was you who threatened him. Did you saying anything about nuking carrots in your microwave? That`s likely where he got it from.

Maybe it's time that someone informed him that one can't light a joint by sticking one's head in a microwave!

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:00 pm

Did you saying anything about nuking carrots in your microwave? That`s likely where he got it from.

Dude, those students are rubbing off on you. Is it high school or elementary? PDT_Armataz_01_05

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:05 pm

:lol:

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 498 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 25  26  27  28  29  30  31 ... 34  Next