Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:09 pm

Brenda Brenda:
N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:

Impressive how many ignorant idiots like to watch other dumb ass, ignorant, idiot rednecks...

No wonder that the USA goes to shits.

So now you hate Americans too? Why are you such a hater? Try to control your unnatural hate, will you.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:20 pm

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
Brenda Brenda:
N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:

Impressive how many ignorant idiots like to watch other dumb ass, ignorant, idiot rednecks...

So now you hate Americans too? Why are you such a hater? Try to control your unnatural hate, will you.

Nope. I hate no one. Hate is a wasted emotion.
But, I do disrespect ignorant idiots (American or other) who watch other dumb ass, ignorant, idiot rednecks (American or other) AND defend them while they obviously have no clue what they are talking about.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:40 pm

I think Brenda and N_Fiddledog should...

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:35 pm

I don't see why this is such a big controversy. They asked a backwoods, Louisiana redneck, fundamentalist Christian what he thought about homosexuality and they're shocked by his answer? :roll:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:18 pm

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
Brenda Brenda:
N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:

Memes are a hoot!

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:19 pm

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:

:lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:20 pm

MeganC MeganC:
I don't see why this is such a big controversy. They asked a backwoods, Louisiana redneck, fundamentalist Christian what he thought about homosexuality and they're shocked by his answer? :roll:

Yep. Lots of excitement over it as well.

Oh those first world problems!

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Montreal Canadiens

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:42 pm

Brenda Brenda:
Really? It doesn't? Homosexuality does NOT 'morph' into other sins, according to that white trash idiot? Huh.

(yeah, that is my opinion of him. Fire me. Ban me. Just don't lock me up ;-) )

To me, if he truly meant morph, as in "homosexuality leads to..." rather than "Let's start with homosexuality and go from there", then...eh, that's a bit dumb. I think he worded himself poorly, if that's his exact quote.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:35 pm

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
$1:
WEST MONROE, La. (CBS Houston) — Over 1 million people support boycotting A&E following the suspension of “Duck Dynasty” star Phil Robertson.

As of Thursday evening, more than 1 million people have “liked” the “Boycott A&E Until Phil Robertson Is Put Back On Duck Dynasty” Facebook page.

[snip] Duck Dynasty” has been a ratings juggernaut for A&E, averaging 14 million viewers an episode

http://houston.cbslocal.com/2013/12/19/ ... uspension/

$1:
Walmart is selling out “Duck Dynasty” gear as fans flock to show their support of Phil Robertson and the show following the patriarch’s recent comments about homosexuality, the Daily Mail reports. While Forbes estimates that the Robertson family’s empire is worth about $400 million, Walmart sales make up about half of that.

Even as reports surface that the family is “very serious” about ending the show, fans are apparently doing more than just voicing their support on various social media websites.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/12 ... sexuality/

$1:
“Duck Dynasty on TheBlaze” has a nice ring to it, according to Glenn Beck.

One day after Phil Robertson’s comments about homosexuality earned him an indefinite suspension from the hit series “Duck Dynasty” on A&E, Beck offered the entire Robertson family a place on his own network.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/12 ... k-dynasty/

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:43 pm

Frankly it blows my mind that people are more upset over this then the 10000 Canadians who lost their jobs this past month.

No freedom of speech was violated as the man wasn't thrown in jail. That's all freedom of speech guarantees.

You don't like his show then fine don't watch it. That's all I've done since day one and I don't give a shit what the man says about my "lifestyle". He's an idiot and a nobody in the world of grown ups.

In the world of grown ups when you say stupid shit in front of customers that you know your boss wouldn't want you to say it's stupid to cry about the consequences. If you feel any sympathy for this guy or think his rights were somehow violated your wrong and that's it.

The man is acting like a child and if he wants to spout off ideas out of someone else's book and try to make himself look like an adult he can do so all day. Won't effect any of our lives in the slightest so just ignore him already.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:47 pm

CanadianJeff CanadianJeff:
Frankly it blows my mind that people are more upset over this then the 10000 Canadians who lost their jobs this past month.

No freedom of speech was violated as the man wasn't thrown in jail. That's all freedom of speech guarantees.

You don't like his show then fine don't watch it. That's all I've done since day one and I don't give a shit what the man says about my "lifestyle". He's an idiot and a nobody in the world of grown ups.

In the world of grown ups when you say stupid shit in front of customers that you know your boss wouldn't want you to say it's stupid to cry about the consequences. If you feel any sympathy for this guy or think his rights were somehow violated your wrong and that's it.

The man is acting like a child and if he wants to spout off ideas out of someone else's book and try to make himself look like an adult he can do so all day. Won't effect any of our lives in the slightest so just ignore him already.

[B-o]

Boston Bruins

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:08 am

I suppose I have to spend more time around here to expect to get to know all the various posters but a quick perusal of this Fiddledog person's posts tells me that he/she is the resident nutjob, right?

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:10 am

You would be correct.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:33 am

We hate them because of their freedoms.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:14 am

DrRosen DrRosen:
I suppose I have to spend more time around here to expect to get to know all the various posters but a quick perusal of this Fiddledog person's posts tells me that he/she is the resident nutjob, right?

Bingo.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 498 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 3  4  5  6  7  8  9 ... 34  Next