canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:15 am

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
But mainstream media didn't tell you about any of that. Did they?
"Whenever the people need a hero we shall supply him."

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:53 am

CharlesAnthony CharlesAnthony:
N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
But mainstream media didn't tell you about any of that. Did they?
"Whenever the people need a hero we shall supply him."

I was thinking about that. What a hero is.

Have you ever seen the movie or read the book Bridge on the River Kwai?

$1:
In early 1943, British POWs arrive by train at a Japanese prison camp in Burma. The commandant, Colonel Saito, informs them that all prisoners, regardless of rank, are to work on the construction of a railway bridge over the River Kwai that will connect Bangkok and Rangoon. The senior British officer, Lieutenant Colonel Nicholson, informs Saito that the Geneva Conventions exempt officers from manual labour. Nicholson later forbids any escape attempts because they had been ordered by headquarters to surrender, and escapes could be seen as defiance of orders.

At the morning assembly, Nicholson orders his officers to remain behind when the enlisted men march off to work. Saito threatens to have them shot, but Nicholson refuses to back down. When Major Clipton, the British medical officer, warns Saito there are too many witnesses for him to get away with murder, Saito leaves the officers standing all day in the intense heat. That evening, the officers are placed in a punishment hut, while Nicholson is locked in an iron box.

That's the setup and up to there I can make a parallel with Tommy Robinson.

Both Nicholson and Robinson were men of principles and they both found themselves locked in heat box, punishment containers as a result of a refusal to compromise on their principles.

Tommy might have been in his a little longer but that's just nitpicking.

After their time in the heat boxes though there's a real divergence in the two stories. Nicholson gets out. He compromises on building the bridge after Saito compromises on exempting officers from manual labor. Tommy's out but the only compromise is British justice now realizes he shouldn't have been in there in the first place.

Back at the movie though, the prisoners build the bridge and Nicholson has pride in what he now sees as an example of superior British engineering.

However it turns out the bridge is a tactical danger to British forces. Nicholson hadn't considered that. He only discovers he is actually traitor when it is too late for him.

So with Tommy he would have to discover that Islamist/Prog=>Comm conflation of ideologies moving to deconstruct Western society to be replaced with some sort of EU, globalist, sharia compliant, open borders, Multi-cultural amalgamation is what must be accepted as the new Britain in order to reach the Nicholson conclusion he is actually a traitor.

Tommy isn't going to do that. I believe the motto of Tommy and his followers is "never surrender."

Nicholson made an oops and admitted it. Although he had a hero's principles and courage of convictions he realized he made a mistake in the end. In the final analysis he was a failure as a hero.

Tommy is motivationally correct in the righteousness of his goal though. You'll never convince him or me he isn't. But there's a difference between him and me too. I can only wish I had the courage of conviction and leadership abilities in the righteous cause he does. Nicholson and myself weren't or aren't heroes. Nor are you. Tommy Robinson is though.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:30 pm

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:24 am

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
No but I will pick it up the movie when I get a chance. I am curious to see if there is an original message behind it. I aint going to read a book.

If I was the king of England, I would invite "Tommy Robinson" to stand before me and ask him The Question: "Any questions?"
The BritishBullshitCompany would broadcast the King's Court Chat on live tellie without any taped delay while the plebs pay $1000 for a seat in the studio audience. The telephone lines are open to anybody who wants to address the king's court for a meager $100 per call. The show ends with Tommy Robinson playing heads up poker with me, the king, for the whole pot.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:39 am

That actually has some truth driving the possibility.

I'm baffled by some of the things current Brits accept like good little eloi.

Like, apparently they pay a bill every month to the BBC so BBC-BS can be delivered. I think there's some sort of penalty if they don't. They call it "a license," I think.

Even us complacent Canucks would go nuts if say the CBC tried that. We know that's true because one has to know the CBC would do it if they thought they could get away with it.

Last edited by N_Fiddledog on Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:42 am

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
No but I will pick it up the movie when I get a chance. I am curious to see if there is an original message behind it. I aint going to read a book.

You can watch it on dailymotion. Great movie.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:18 am

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:

Like, apparently they pay a bill every month to the BBC so BBC-BS can be delivered. I think there's some sort of penalty if they don't. They call it "a license," I think.

Even us complacent Canucks would go nuts if say the CBC tried that. We know that's true because one has to know the CBC would do it if they thought they could get away with it.

Yes, it's called a TV license. Many years ago the British government decided that radio and TV signals use a medium called the 'ether' to travel upon. This 'ether' covers the whole of the British Isles so you will have to pay for it's use. License details below.

http://www.tvlicensing.co.uk/check-if-y ... lties-top5

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:02 pm

This is the one-time politician who was arrested a couple years ago for quoting Churchill in a speech and man...I bet the Powers that Be in no-longer-so-Great Britain wish he'd shut up. He won't though.

Apparently the British Home Secretary who's responsible for the criminal misuse of the British justice system and the human rights abuses perpetrated against Tommy swore his oath of office on the Koran so I guess we could ask "whataya expect?" but I think a better question would be how are these thugs who have weaseled their way into positions of authority in Britain getting away with it.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:17 am

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
This is the one-time politician who was arrested a couple years ago for quoting Churchill in a speech and man...I bet the Powers that Be in no-longer-so-Great Britain wish he'd shut up. He won't though.
Churchill is alleged to have said and written many vile things. I encourage you to continue researching his own literature.

martin14 martin14:
N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
You can watch it on dailymotion. Great movie.
Thanks! If not for the stunningly beautiful scenery, the movie would be an intolerable bore. I just watched it and I am glad I did because it is an interesting sample of Ameritard war propaganda.

I understand your point NiggleDog about what a hero means to you. I do not agree but it does not matter. The scenery and filmographic skills demonstrated in the movie makes up for our difference.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:56 am

You're welcome. I'm glad you don't think your time was wasted watching Bridge on the River Kwai, for whatever reasons. It's one of my personal favorites.

As to Churchill saying objectionable things...yeah? And?

If we're going to throw people in jail for quoting Churchill where does it stop?

Do you know of somebody who never has said objectionable things? Other than you and me, of course. :D

Oh, but on this business of distorting user-names to make them derogatory. That's probably not a good idea if you'd like to keep this friendly. For one thing you'd be messing with the
master, Chuck E. Cheesefart. :wink:

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:30 pm

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
As to Churchill saying objectionable things...yeah? And?
If we're going to throw people in jail for quoting Churchill where does it stop?
I expect that shit to stop when morality improves.

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
Do you know of somebody who never has said objectionable things? Other than you and me, of course. :D
Like I said, I encourage you to research all of Churchill's literature. This is as diplomatically as I can put it: If I was the King of England, I would not want the plebs to be aware of EVERYTHING that Churchill is alleged to have said or wrote.

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
Oh, but on this business of distorting user-names to make them derogatory. That's probably not a good idea if you'd like to keep this friendly. For one thing you'd be messing with the master, Chuck E. Cheesefart. :wink:
CORRECTION: Chuck A. Cheesefarts

$1:
O believers, let not any people scoff at another people who may be better than they; neither let women scoff at women who may be better than themselves. And find not fault with one another, neither revile one another by nicknames. An evil name is ungodliness after belief. And whoso repents not, those -- they are the evildoers.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:41 pm

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:

TONS of videos on You Tube with Brits telling the TV licence inspectors to go fuck themselves.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... inspector+

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:48 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:

TONS of videos on You Tube with Brits telling the TV licence inspectors to go fuck themselves.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... inspector+

And then you get things like this:

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/chronicallyill-belfast-grandmother-jailed-after-not-paying-tv-licence-37158334.html

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:44 pm

So Tommy's out now. For a bit anyway.

Right now he's Steven Yaxley Lennon. He's trying to stay quiet but every once in awhile some doughhead from a "leftist" paper like the Daily Mail is going to press the Tommy Robinson button by doing something stupid like harassing him and his family when they're out to dinner.

And off they go...Tommy Robinson versus the British Media:

And yes I called the Daily Mail leftist. Before you get outraged by that watch the video. If you won't I'll give you a spoiler. The journalist and whoever sent him are obvious leftists.