canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 11:25 am

Robinson hasn't been "disappeared". He's in a jail cell and will get his court appearances as due. No need for the hyperbole please, even if it's your stock in trade.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 11:33 am

Thanos Thanos:
Robinson hasn't been "disappeared". He's in a jail cell and will get his court appearances as due. No need for the hyperbole please, even if it's your stock in trade.

When somebody has been grabbed off the street and jailed without due process then a media blackout is ordered that's the textbook definition of disappeared.

It is a little different now though. We have the internet. Until globalists actually take full power we still have a method of spreading the news as to what's happening in other countries.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 11:38 am

And when do you expect a court appearance. Give me a date. I'll save you some time. There won't be one - unless civic outrage is going to pressure them into at least putting on some sort of clown show/show trial.

What's happened so far has been a brief appearance before a Kangaroo court. In one door and out the other.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 11:43 am

If he was jailed for breaching the conditions of his prior arrest for the same sort of incident then it's the same as violating parole in North America, and the violator can be legally imprisoned for the violation without receiving a new trial. That's not a strike against the principle of due process, or the British equivalent thereof, if Robinson had been clearly warned about certain acts that would put him in jail.

Note, if you're capable of it, that I'm not commenting on the validity of the original charges. I'm not doing the usual political fight here over this one. All I'm saying is that all this "got disappeared" or "due process" stuff you're tossing out doesn't meet the smell test. On the surface it appears that Robinson was fully aware of the potential consequences and went and did it anyway for his own reasons. If he succeeds in embarrassing the British system, the government, and their justice system that falls all over itself to provide cover evil Muslim trash, then great. More power to him and to what he's trying to accomplish. Other than that though don't make it like someone dug a deep hole in a Cumbrian moor, put a bullet in his brain, and quietly buried him on a dark moonless night. It isn't that kind of case at all and you only dis-serve your own cause if you make it out to be something it isn't.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 12:07 pm

Thanos Thanos:
If he was jailed for breaching the conditions of his prior arrest

You really need to get yourself educated.

Watch this.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 12:26 pm

Thanos Thanos:
If he was jailed for breaching the conditions of his prior arrest for the same sort of incident then it's the same as violating parole in North America, and the violator can be legally imprisoned for the violation without receiving a new trial.

I respect your opinion but I'm not sure you're an expert on British law.

Tommy was grabbed for what the arresting officer called "breach of peace" or I believe he said "inciting." I've seen no evidence of him ever being charged or convicted of those specific charges.

Previously he was convicted and given a suspended sentence concerning this:

$1:
The former leader of the English Defence League (EDL) has been given a suspended prison sentence for contempt of court after trying to film four men who were on trial accused of gang-raping a teenage girl, it can now be reported.

As I recall Tommy and his family received the Soviet style 4 O'clock kick on the door arrest on that one. I think it was a week after the event.

But yeah, there is a way of seeing it as two grabs on the same offence if we think of the offence as being 'informing the public of events the elite don't want them to know about."

Attachments:
Tommy Robinson truth is hate speech.jpg
Tommy Robinson truth is hate speech.jpg [ 147.74 KiB | Viewed 31 times ]
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 12:32 pm

Authored by Bruce Bawer via The Gatestone Institute,

"I am in a country that is not free... I feel jealous as hell of you guys in America. You don't know how lucky you are." — Carl Benjamin (aka Sargon of Akkad), YouTuber with around a million subscribers.

"I am trying to recall a legal case where someone was convicted of a 'crime' which cannot be reported on." — Gerald Batten, UKIP member of the European Parliament.

"UKIP Peer Malcolm Lord Pearson has written to Home Secretary Sajid Javid today saying: if Tommy is murdered or injured in prison he and others will mount a private prosecution against Mr Javid as an accessory, or for misconduct in public office." — Gerald Batten.

Good on Lord Pearson.

On Friday, British free-speech activist and Islam critic Tommy Robinson was acting as a responsible citizen journalist -- reporting live on camera from outside a Leeds courtroom where several Muslims were being tried for child rape -- when he was set upon by several police officers. In the space of the next few hours, a judge tried, convicted, and sentenced him to 13 months in jail -- and also issued a gag order, demanding a total news blackout on the case in the British news media. Robinson, whose real name is Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, was immediately taken to Hull Prison.

Most media outlets were remarkably compliant. News stories that had already been posted online after Robinson's arrest at the Scottish Daily Record,Birmingham Live, The Mirror, RT, and Breitbart News were promptly pulled down, although, curiously, a report remained up at the Independent, a left-wing broadsheet that can be counted on to view Robinson as a hooligan. Indeed, the Independent's article described Robinson as "far-right" and, in explaining what he was doing outside the courthouse, used scare quotes around the word "reporting"; it then summed up the least appealing episodes in his career and blamed him for an attack on the Finsbury Park Mosque last January. Somehow, the Independentalso got away with publishing a report on London's Saturday rally in support of Robinson.

Also on Saturday, Breitbart UK posted a copy of the gag order, but redacted it as required. The resulting document proved to be a perfect illustration of Western Europe's encroaching tyranny.

Attachments:
REDACTED.png
REDACTED.png [ 166.59 KiB | Viewed 121 times ]
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 12:37 pm

For anyone who is too triggered for Molyneux, moderate leftist Tim Poole

also covered this issue.

Remember the 'previous conviction' was for 3 months, 18 months suspended.

Now Tommy is in hole for 13 months, I guess the extra 10 was for the judge to have a jolly good wank.

If anyone actually deserves the British version of Protective Custody, it is Tommy Robinson.

To do anything else would be a criminal act. Putting him in general population would
be a death sentence.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 1:14 pm

While I know and admit that I'm not an expert on British law I know for a certainty none of you are. If their parole/suspended sentence systems work anything like our then a violator goes back to prison for their full sentence. That's all it is, the law doing it's thing, not some grand conspiracy that you're making it out to be. You're just using this as an opportunity for another one of your online spasms in the name of The Cause, and that's about all.

Keep in mind too for your next cheerleading session when the Brits have another election that this is all happening under a Conservative government. If they have any brains they'll order Robinson released. Judging from what David Cameron did to the British military though, and what Theresa May is doing to the British police, they have no brains at all.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 1:44 pm

Does the British Conservative party actually have anything to do with Conservatism? If it does I've never noticed.

I like to think of myself as Conservative and if I was British I'd be voting this:

https://www.forbritain.uk/

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 1:57 pm

There was an interesting bit in that Tim Pool video. The American legal expert said Tommy had received a suspended sentence of 3 months in jail but suspended it for, I think it was over a year.

So Tommy was actually given an extra 10 months this last time without ever having a real trial.

There is also the possibility he is to be "disappeared" permanently. They have tried to do it on previous occasions of trumped up incarcerations by having him placed in cell blocks run by Muslim Zealots.

In fact, that's starting to appear like a thing they do in Britain now if you piss off the wrong administrators at the top. Some might say they did it to this guy.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... tence.html

Unfortunately for him and his family he wasn't the scrapper Tommy is. He didn't make it.

But Paul Golding and Jayda Fransen have survived a few months now after the trumped up charges against them led to incarceration. Maybe Tommy can last a year or so too. Hopefully.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 2:05 pm

Thanos Thanos:
their full sentence.

Plus an extra 10 months, just for fun.

No hearing.
No trial.
No lawyer.
Just 'poof', down the hole.
Ever hear of that happening to anyone else ?

I see you have decided to stay ignorant.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 2:14 pm

Sure thing, Perry Mason. Tell us how the parole/suspended sentence system works in SquareHeadLand just in case the rest of us are doing it wrong.

Idiot. :roll:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 2:42 pm

Thanos Thanos:
Sure thing, Perry Mason. Tell us how the parole/suspended sentence system works in SquareHeadLand just in case the rest of us are doing it wrong.

Idiot. :roll:

Awww, poor little baby getting angry 4 posts in.

Keep crying, you basement dwelling bitch.

Ignoramus. :roll:

Even Geert Wilders is making statements about this.

Too bad no one in the UK will hear it.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 2:48 pm

:x

Attachments:
Tommy.jpg
Tommy.jpg [ 206.21 KiB | Viewed 43 times ]
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 134 posts ]  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6 ... 9  Next