Date: 2014-10-07 06:15:25
Canadian

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:16 am

Eat shit Suzuki! PDT_Armataz_01_36

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:44 am

Without even reading the article I knew exactly why they dropped the plan.
$1:
A proposal published by the European Commission on Tuesday removes an obstacle to Canada exporting oilsands crude to Europe and comes at a time when tensions between the EU and top oil supplier Russia are running high.

EU sources, speaking on condition of anonymity, said the desire for a trade deal with Canada had been a factor given the situation with Moscow.

Quelle suprise.

Then we have dipshits like these:
$1:
Environmental campaigners and Green politicians criticized what they saw as a step backwards. Greenpeace accused the European Commission under outgoing President Jose Manuel Barroso of putting trade ahead of the environment.
Greenpeace and the "green" politicians obviously have zero clue about geo-political realities. The EU aren't putting trade ahead of environment, they're putting basic needs like heat, electricity and jobs ahead of the environment.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:34 am

Reason number 89554465 to never vote Green.

Their idiocy knows no bounds.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:45 am

The EU is the last one that could call anything or anyone 'dirty'...

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:54 am

martin14 martin14:
Reason number 89554465 to never vote Green.

Their idiocy knows no bounds.

Yup. Like most one-trick pony parties. They all end up trying to out-green each other. Mostly I'm amazed and their failure to connect the goddamn dots.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:03 am

PublicAnimalNo9 PublicAnimalNo9:
Without even reading the article I knew exactly why they dropped the plan.

$1:
A proposal published by the European Commission on Tuesday removes an obstacle to Canada exporting oilsands crude to Europe and comes at a time when tensions between the EU and top oil supplier Russia are running high.

EU sources, speaking on condition of anonymity, said the desire for a trade deal with Canada had been a factor given the situation with Moscow.

Quelle suprise.

In fairness to the EuroWeenies, I'm sure this was a hard step to take - still I'm glad they looked at reality instead of some lala land where Russia is their friend.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:38 am

bootlegga bootlegga:
In fairness to the EuroWeenies, I'm sure this was a hard step to take - still I'm glad they looked at reality instead of some lala land where Russia is their friend.

The EU has a population of 505 million and a GDP of $18.451 trillion, making it the largest economy in the world, constituting almost a quarter of global GDP.

Canada has a population of 35 million (about the same as that of Iraq and Uganda), the 37th-largest population in the world, and a GDP of $1.769 trillion, the 11th largest in the world.

It's not the EU that's weeny. It's Canada.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:02 am

Batsy2 Batsy2:
bootlegga bootlegga:

The EU has a population of 505 million and a GDP of $18.451 trillion, making it the largest economy in the world, constituting almost a quarter of global GDP.

Canada has a population of 35 million (about the same as that of Iraq and Uganda), the 37th-largest population in the world, and a GDP of $1.769 trillion, the 11th largest in the world.

But Eurotrash land is whiny. Why don't you people get your shit together and quit dragging down the world economy.

Site Admin
Site Admin
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:13 am

Numb nuts is trying to compare 28 countries and their total wealth to one country. All of which combined would fit in one of our provinces.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:18 am

Regina Regina:
Numb nuts is trying to compare 28 countries and their total wealth to one country.

The EU is a political and ECONOMIC union, and some of its individual member states alone have larger populations and economies than the whole of Canada.

Last edited by Batsy2 on Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:21 am

jj2424 jj2424:
Batsy2 Batsy2:
bootlegga bootlegga:

But Eurotrash land is whiny. Why don't you people get your shit together and quit dragging down the world economy.

And that's coming from someone who lives in a country whose economic growth is stalling and whose GDP is expected to grow 1% slower than Britain's in 2014.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:56 am

Regina Regina:
All of which combined would fit in one of our provinces.

In terms of area, the EU is three times bigger than Quebec, Canada's largest province. It's bigger than India.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:21 am

Batsy2 Batsy2:

And that's coming from someone who lives in a country whose economic growth is stalling and whose GDP is expected to grow 1% slower than Britain's in 2014.

Where did you get that BS from?

Canada, U.S. leap ahead as world growth slows: IMF

http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/canada- ... -1.2790362

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:25 am

Batsy2 Batsy2:
bootlegga bootlegga:

Ahh, you must still think it's 1905, but alas, the sun has set on your continent and the centre of the world is in the New World now, not the old one.

Meanwhile, you can start chirping about how important you all are when you stop kissing Russian ass and actually do something globally...you'd think that you guys would at least care about the Russian Bear re-surfacing, but it looks like the your next choice will be whether or not you speak Russian or Arabic.

Good luck and don't ask us to bail you out a third time! :P