Posted By: Hyack
Date: 2010-02-03 17:26:10
Canadian

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:07 pm

O.K. I confess! I won't tell you what for, until you grant me immunity, and give me $150,000.00

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:14 pm

Hope the 3M helps him disappear without a trace or he is one dead rolla.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:26 pm

gonavy47 gonavy47:
O.K. I confess! I won't tell you what for, until you grant me immunity, and give me $150,000.00

Wow, you're cheap!

Anywho, again, crime pays...

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:50 am

BluesBud BluesBud:
Hope the 3M helps him disappear without a trace or he is one dead rolla.

and spend the rest of life, every door you open,
wondering if this is the door that ends it...

no thanks.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:27 am

That's the thing, his testimony will help convict many others and possably get some dangerous criminals off the streets (for awile anyway). 3 mil is actually pretty cheap to throw your life away for. The Angels are a world wide network with massive legal funds and a huge ammount of people working for them, this guy will be looking over his shoulder for the rest of his life and it will probably end with a bullet, they have been known to find so called protected witnesses before

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:31 am

This is stupid. Regulate drugs and prostitution, instead of letting these scumbags profit from it. Now we're giving them money.

Eliot Ness didn't destroy the mob, ending prohibition did.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:34 am

Curtman Curtman:
This is stupid. Regulate drugs and prostitution, instead of letting these scumbags profit from it. Now we're giving them money.

Eliot Ness didn't destroy the mob, ending prohibition did.

Well the mob wasn't destroyed even after prohibition. But it's true they gained a lot of power during prohibition, which they then used to move into other illegal activities, so your point is well taken.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:52 am

Hate bikers*. Always have. Always will. I think I hate them mostly because they (and regular 'civilians') try to act like they're slightly better than other gangs --- "We're better than the Asian gangs, blah blah blah". That's a load of BS. They still pimp 14 years olds. They still don't give a ratz ass about collateral damage. They still beat on their kids.

*The gangs not people on motorbikes.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:02 pm

Akhenaten Akhenaten:
Hate bikers*. Always have. Always will. I think I hate them mostly because they (and regular 'civilians') try to act like they're slightly better than other gangs --- "We're better than the Asian gangs, blah blah blah". That's a load of BS. They still pimp 14 years olds. They still don't give a ratz ass about collateral damage. They still beat on their kids.

Only thing worse are the biker wannabes (wikers?). "I ride a hawg, I'm a manly man." And the glorification of bikers (and mafia, etc) by the media.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:30 pm

Akhenaten Akhenaten:

Thanks for being clear about that.
I'm sure RR thanks you too. ;)

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:31 pm

andyt andyt:
Akhenaten Akhenaten:

Only thing worse are the biker wannabes (wikers?). "I ride a hawg, I'm a manly man." And the glorification of bikers (and mafia, etc) by the media.

green eyes. :)
my guess is mommy didnt won't let you buy one.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:32 pm

lol. Yeah I kinda had you in mind when I said that.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:08 am

martin14 martin14:
andyt andyt:
Akhenaten Akhenaten:

green eyes. :)
my guess is mommy didnt won't let you buy one.

So you're saying you're a wiker and you think riding your hawg makes you a manly man? Sad, that. There are people who ride Harleys who are perfectly normal, don't seem to need it as an ego (or penis) enhancer. I guess they usually don't plaster HD decals all over the place tho. But where would we be without brand power, eh? Still, at some point you've just got to internalize that transitional object and all.

There are people I'm jealous of. Ryan Reynolds comes to mind. He's got a nice ride. Wikers, not so much.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:30 am

another pathetic attempt at a personal attack.

such a sad little boy you are.