Title: EXCLUSIVE: Syrian Refugee School Sex Attack
Category: Law & Order
Posted By: Robair
Date: 2017-01-19 18:37:27
Canadian

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:07 am

All right, there's a few of you on here that can tell me "told you so".

I put a little too much faith in the people overseeing the whole refugee operation.

I'm accomidating and tolerant only to a certain point. That point stops well before what's being described in this video.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:18 am

$1:
If you believe in our journalism and want to see the full list of my reports on the subject of Syrian migrant students bullying, harassing, and abusing their Canadian peers,
I'm having a little trouble with that concept.

Last edited by andyt on Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:46 am, edited 2 times in total.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:21 am

Syrian Refugee School Sex Assault
$1:
It was supposed to be a night of innocent fun and giddy excitement — her first high school dance — but for one girl at New Brunswick’s Fredericton High School, the night would go on to haunt her well after the last song was played.

The young girl’s mother (who asked that she and her daughter have their identities protected) reached out to TheRebel.Media.

She told us that her daughter was approached by two Syrian migrants who are enrolled at the Canadian high school. Both attempted to grind with the fourteen-year-old girl before one of the migrant students came up behind her, and aggressively touched her — her body and her breasts — before forcing his hand down her pants, touching her vagina from inside her underwear.

http://www.therebel.media/exclusive_syrian_refugee_school_sex_attack

Faith Goldy (Rebel Media) covered this story before the Lame stream Media caught up.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:33 am

$1:
Through emails and a recorded phone interview, the Fredricton mother told me that, at first, Fredricton High School belittled reports of the sex assault against her daughter, and was told to consider things from the Syrian migrant’s perspective — to consider how western girls’ clothing has the potential to create cultural tension.

This is extremely troubling.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:36 am

Another "exclusive news story" that only Ezra Levant and the propagandists at The Rebel have the guts to tell you about and can't be found anywhere else.

I'll believe it when it's reported in a credible news outlet not this fake news garbage that actually defended one of the many lawsuits filed against it by admitting they are not news reporters.

$1:
And yet Mr. Levant, by his own admission, is not a journalist. “I’m a commentator, I’m a pundit,” he explained to the judge. “I don’t think in my entire life I’ve ever called myself a reporter.”

https://www.google.ca/amp/news.national ... ent=safari

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:03 am

He grabbed her by the pussy. What's the problem? :lol:

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:11 am

Zipperfish Zipperfish:

They aren't famous. And they did it while Syrian. All the other teens in all the other schools who do this are excused. Not if you are brown though.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:41 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
Zipperfish Zipperfish:

They aren't famous. And they did it while Syrian. All the other teens in all the other schools who do this are excused. Not if you are brown though.

Wrong, this is sexual assault and schools wouldn't tolerate this regardless of the suspects race.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:50 am

there was a time when that guy would have had the shit kicked out of him by the men in the community. Really miss the times when adult men took responsibility to keep behavior on the up and up. Now of course those men would be prosecuted for hate crimes.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:00 am

andyt andyt:
there was a time when that guy would have had the shit kicked out of him by the men in the community. Really miss the times when adult men took responsibility to keep behavior on the up and up. Now of course those men would be prosecuted for hate crimes.

Theat was also a time when men would just as often turn a blind eye to the assault, blame the woman for wearing too short a skirt, automatically doubt her version of events, and/or ask the woman to keep it quiet to protect her family's honour. All just depended on who the parties involved were. So I don't really long for those days.

And let's remember that so far Rebel is the only one reporting this and they have long track record of partisan lies and distortion, so let's not just assume the story is true.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:03 am

BRAH BRAH:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:
Zipperfish Zipperfish:

Wrong, this is sexual assault and schools wouldn't tolerate this regardless of the suspects race.

Wrong. I was a teen once as, and this sort of thing went on all the time. The teachers generally ignored it, unless it actually involved sex.

Of course, they could smoke at their desks back then as well. 8O

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:09 am

Not where I grew up.

I was a teen in the 90's, and shit like this did not happen.

If you were to try even 1/10th of what is claimed these punks did, you would quickly have the shit kicked out of you.

THAT i witnessed and partook in on more than one occasion.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:17 am

Robair Robair:
Not where I grew up.

If you were to try even 1/10th of what is claimed these punks did, you would quickly have the shit kicked out of you.

It would be nice to believe that occurs nowadays. But it seems that most institutions prefer to hush it up.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/nat ... e29499302/

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:18 am

Robair Robair:
Not where I grew up.

I grew up on the wrong side of the tracks and saw some crazy shit. Protecting drunk 14 year old girls from the chickenhawks was standard procedure at a party.