canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:08 am

Title: Exclusive W5 interview: Terror plotters claim they were groomed by Mounties and were relieved bombs were fake
Category: Law & Order
Posted By: shockedcanadian
Date: 2017-02-14 05:03:34
Canadian

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:08 am

This video should be sent to every FBI and Mi5 office. Clearly shows how full of shyte the RCMP and CSIS are. A million dollars in OT alone, HUNDREDS of police agents used and hours, all for two welfare recipients who the courts agreed were entrapped and guided. All so some agencies could justify their existence.

I know how this entrapment and misrepresentation works, so do our allies now.

TPS, OPP, RCMP and CSIS. What a racket they run. Where do Canadians turn when they want honesty?

Vince Hawkes won't do a simple DNA test for the assumed remains of the lost teen Jay Boyles. Why not? What is the OPP hiding?

Last edited by shockedcanadian on Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:36 am

shockedcanadian wrote:
This video should be sent to every FBI and Mi5 office.

Why, so they don't make the same mistakes in the future?

You really are living in a fantasy world.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:38 am

Every couple days, shockie gets some moments of clarity.

Today ain't one of those days. :lol:

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:49 am

DrCaleb wrote:
shockedcanadian wrote:

So that they don't take Canadian policing as the Gospel. Choose to make a decision to work less with Canadian police, share fewer details with Canadian police due to a lack of trust, consider what other "expansive" activities police in Toronto and Canada are engaging in that undermine their own nations security.

You can make light of this, this case is extremely disturbing and it sheds a great deal of light on a culture that will not only bankrupt Canada, but will continue to push our so-called democracy to the fringes.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:56 am

It's so nice having him on my ignore list.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:25 am

[huh]

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:30 am

shockedcanadian wrote:
DrCaleb wrote:
shockedcanadian wrote:

So that they don't take Canadian policing as the Gospel. Choose to make a decision to work less with Canadian police, share fewer details with Canadian police due to a lack of trust, consider what other "expansive" activities police in Toronto and Canada are engaging in that undermine their own nations security.

You can make light of this, this case is extremely disturbing and it sheds a great deal of light on a culture that will not only bankrupt Canada, but will continue to push our so-called democracy to the fringes.

See, there you go again! Making assumptions like that Canadians think the RCMP are all squeaky clean. And the assumption that MI5, the FBI and every other security agency on the planet are above entrapment like this case shows. Spoiler alert: there are bad cops there too, who will plant evidence or whatever it takes to take down someone they just 'know' is guilty.

Tricks wrote:

If I did that, this place would just be an echo chamber to me and I'd learn nothing. ;)

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:26 am

[/quote]

You can make light of this, this case is extremely disturbing and it sheds a great deal of light on a culture that will not only bankrupt Canada, but will continue to push our so-called democracy to the fringes.[/quote]

See, there you go again! Making assumptions like that Canadians think the RCMP are all squeaky clean. And the assumption that MI5, the FBI and every other security agency on the planet are above entrapment like this case shows. Spoiler alert: there are bad cops there too, who will plant evidence or whatever it takes to take down someone they just 'know' is guilty.

Tricks wrote:

If I did that, this place would just be an echo chamber to me and I'd learn nothing. ;)[/quote]

It's not so much what Canadian believe, but what our allies believe. If it costs Canada jobs, investment and general faith in our system, than it costs Canadians a great deal. Already there is a clear trajectory in the race to the bottom, there is not alot of room to turn back from such a path.

The responses on here prove my point, even in the face of evidence the responses are overwhelmingly negative. Enablers of these abuses which only harm Canada. This isn't a principled perspective, it's illustrates your bias. At least with my discourse I am overt about it and the reasons for it.

There are so many examples of how this trickles down int he worst way, from G20 arrests, to James Forcillo killing a kid, sentenced to 5 years in prison, but still hasn't spent a day in prison and by some accounts it still on the Toronto Police payroll. All of this, while the TPS is a billion dollars and the rate of child poverty in Toronto is highest in the country. The OPP doubling their policing costs to relatively small cities like Rama, I reported this on here. The mayor says he has no choice, and will have to take funding from other places in the budget. That means more hungry kids and little development in the city.

This lack of accountable and the like impact our reputation greatly. Maybe this is the country you want, judging by your responses on here I think you enjoy it just fine as long as you are ok. I can't blame you, it takes courage to face abuses, it's why soldiers are so few in Canada. In the long run; like any system with rampant injustices and abuses, the prospects for our nation will be narrow.

Already the downward pressure against police budgets is occurring and it will continue, thanks to those looking out for themselves at any cost. Even if the costs are the basic fibres of our democracy.

Oh, one final note, if Canadians are so comfortable and aware of these activities, news outlets like W5 wouldn't improve their ratings exposing it. This is for the consumption of many, both internal and external to Canada.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:02 am

shockedcanadian wrote:
The responses on here prove my point, even in the face of evidence the responses are overwhelmingly negative.

Only towards you. How do you not see that? [huh]

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:26 am

DrCaleb wrote:
shockedcanadian wrote:
The responses on here prove my point, even in the face of evidence the responses are overwhelmingly negative.

There are a few not too enamoured with you either, that's called personal opinion.

I put myself out there and speak the truth against a system that has abused. I don't expect everyone to understand it. If they experienced it as we have, they would have an entirely different view, so I don't take it personal, especially when I don't know their own discourse and family. Many might be Canadian police, friends and family of Canadian police and they take it personal. That in itself is offensive to me because it either gives a pass to bad policing and human right abuses, or, it accepts it as part of "normal" Canadian policing.

At least when Canada experiences consequences they can't say they were ignorant or had their hands clean. I CC the Premier, Prime Minister, Public safety Minister and their agencies on a number of occasions in which I communicate with the E.U or American allies/businesses. It's no secret what I express or the costs my wife and I have paid. it's also no secret what costs Canada pays if and when allies, politicians and businesses decide to invest outside of Canada rather than inside.

As I've stated to them, it's not 1950 where you can abuse and there is no outlet. We have the internet now, with email being a very powerful tool of communication that goes right to the source. I use it often and spare no details.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 San Jose Sharks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:32 am

shockedcanadian wrote:
This video should be sent to every FBI and Mi5 office. Clearly shows how full of shyte the RCMP and CSIS are. A million dollars in OT alone, HUNDREDS of police agents used and hours, all for two welfare recipients who the courts agreed were entrapped and guided. All so some agencies could justify their existence.

I know how this entrapment and misrepresentation works, so do our allies now.

TPS, OPP, RCMP and CSIS. What a racket they run. Where do Canadians turn when they want honesty?

Vince Hawkes won't do a simple DNA test for the assumed remains of the lost teen Jay Boyles. Why not? What is the OPP hiding?

The FBI probably trained the CSIS in how to do this.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 San Jose Sharks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:37 am

shockedcanadian wrote:
DrCaleb wrote:
shockedcanadian wrote:

There are a few not too enamoured with you either, that's called personal opinion.

Hold on a sec, Sparky. I may agree with you more often than I agree with Dr. Caleb but that doesn't mean I respect him less than I respect you. To the contrary, he's earned my respect over a period of years and I think I'm pretty comfortable saying that for the majority of the old timers here on CKA.

You're not there yet with any of us. Given time maybe you will be.

For the time being don't mistake my ardent disagreements with Dr. Caleb for antipathy. I consider him a friend. So do many others who also argue with him.

- Bart

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:38 am

shockedcanadian wrote:
DrCaleb wrote:
shockedcanadian wrote:

And everyone is welcome to share my opinion. ;)

shockedcanadian wrote:
I put myself out there and speak the truth against a system that has abused. I don't expect everyone to understand it. If they experienced it as we have, they would have an entirely different view, so I don't take it personal, especially when I don't know their own discourse and family.

And we've read your story. Again and again and again and again and again. At first, we sympathized. And frankly, we got bored of hearing it a while ago. Now it's just annoying.

shockedcanadian wrote:
Many might be Canadian police, friends and family of Canadian police and they take it personal. That in itself is offensive to me because it either gives a pass to bad policing and human right abuses, or, it accepts it as part of "normal" Canadian policing.

I doubt anyone here in law enforcement would agree that bad policing is not what they signed on for. They would be as dismayed by the actions of cops like this as we are. And you keep forgetting that little factiod - we don't like bad policing any more than you do.

shockedcanadian wrote:
At least when Canada experiences consequences they can't say they were ignorant or had their hands clean. I CC the Premier, Prime Minister, Public safety Minister and their agencies on a number of occasions in which I communicate with the E.U or American allies/businesses. It's no secret what I express or the costs my wife and I have paid. it's also no secret what costs Canada pays if and when allies, politicians and businesses decide to invest outside of Canada rather than inside.

As I've stated to them, it's not 1950 where you can abuse and there is no outlet. We have the internet now, with email being a very powerful tool of communication that goes right to the source. I use it often and spare no details.

Feel free to carbon copy every person you think will make you feel better, until you can decide to make your own future and lift yourself out of the hole you are in.

Since none of us here can do that for you, except you, do you think you could stop cc'ing us in the mean time?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:41 am

BartSimpson wrote:
For the time being don't mistake my ardent disagreements with Dr. Caleb for antipathy. I consider him a friend. So do many others who also argue with him.

[B-o]

The people here I mostly consider friends as well. They, and you, are the reason I hang around. Vendi Vidi Velcro, as the saying goes. [BB]