bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:28 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Thanos Thanos:
"Far right" and "right-wing extremist" are merely logical replacement terms for "conservative", because actual conservatives don't exist anymore. At least not in the US anyway.

Actual conservatives are kicking the shit out of the left at the ballot box all over the world and the more histrionics that the left engages in the better we do.

So you keep doing your part, Thanos, because believe it or not you're doing more to elect actual conservatives (and those far right types, too!) than I am. :wink:

Not true. And what gains they have enjoyed have Russian fingerprints all over them. Once the blue wave sweeps the Congress this election your eyes will be opened

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:53 pm

Russians? ROTFL ROTFL

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:06 pm

Russians. It’s been established time and again. Try to keep up.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Calgary Flames

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:06 pm

Bell = communists.

-J.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:04 pm

Bell is merely a corporation that doesn't want the headaches of dealing with these screwy morons. "We have the right to refuse service" is far more sacred of a right, even for a big business than "you have to let me use your private platform to spread my hostile and hatemongering messages to my loyal kameraden" will ever be.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:32 pm

It’s just very hypocritical of Bell to turn her away considering how much they claim to support the memtaly ill.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:37 pm

Maybe they draw the line at not supporting the mentally ill who think it's cool to hang out with killers, or who are trying to get someone else killed with their, ahem, "philosophy".

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:56 pm

Thanos Thanos:
Bell is merely a corporation that doesn't want the headaches of dealing with these screwy morons. "We have the right to refuse service" is far more sacred of a right, even for a big business than "you have to let me use your private platform to spread my hostile and hatemongering messages to my loyal kameraden" will ever be.

You think they would have gone with a decency argument. As in "we're not allowed to show xxxxx on TV."

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:33 pm

herbie herbie:
$1:
"Far right fringe" my ass.

What does "Far right" even mean these days? Anybody know?

And why fringe? Why not 3 rated candidate? That would be the truth.

Because you're trying to paint a picture and facts be damned. Right little proggie, journalism wannabe?

Faith Goldy never pushed a "racist conspiracy theory of �white genocide� or �ethnocide.�'

She never threatened to kill them?

No. Never.

$1:
Banning them from entry,

You mean the illegal border jumpers, right? No. Faith Goldy never did that. She thinks that's a reasonable response with Border jumpers though. So do I and any right-thinking individual. Why? You don't? Head down there then. Maybe you can get a job with Justin's welcome wagon.

$1:
deporting them, rounding them up into ghettos isn't far right?.

Possibly. Faith didn't do that though. You might make a case for Justin Trudeau doing it. I hear he had them moved into places like the Radisson Hotel in Toronto. Used to be a 4 star hotel but I hear they've pretty much turned it into a ghetto now, so yeah, maybe Justin.

$1:
How dare you call us Nazis! Nazis used ZyklonB, ve use RoundUp. Big difference, really really big. [/sarcasm]

You don't know what you're talking about. Faith is no kind of Nazi. I'm starting to worry about you with your damning the innocent though.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:52 pm

Thanos Thanos:
Maybe they draw the line at not supporting the mentally ill who think it's cool to hang out with killers, or who are trying to get someone else killed with their, ahem, "philosophy".

I had a hard time trying to figure out what you were talking about.

Then I said to myself, 'think like a progressive website, think like a progressive website.'

OK, I think I've got it. By "hanging out with killers" you mean when she was embedded as a journalist with the hord of protesters Soros bussed in at Charlottesville and the white nationalist smashed his car into the crowd, where they had the intersection blocked off.

That's hanging out with killers, is it? If she'd been with the Times or the Post they would have given her a Pulitzer.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:00 am

BeaverFever BeaverFever:
Russians. It’s been established time and again. Try to keep up.

Sorry Beave but Pluggy's right.

BeaverFeaver and his Ruskaphobia 8O .

ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL

The extra two are from me. :wink:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:10 am

Every right wing movement that’s seen gains in Europe has ties to Russia. FACT.

It’s been well documented and we’ve spoken about it here in CKA many times.

Laughing at the objective truth from inside your partisan information bubble doesn’t make it any less true.

I recall you laughing at any suggestion Russians hacked the Podesta and the DNC or were running fale pro-Trump ads on social media , although you seem to have gradually accepted that fact, no?

Last edited by BeaverFever on Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:10 am

Double

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:18 am

Freakinoldguy Freakinoldguy:
So censorship is okay so long as it's someone who doesn't believe in what you do. I have to agree with Ms Goldy that her right to free speech is being infringed upon by a media giant who quite obviously opposes her views or, was paid more by her competitors.

It's not like she asked them to bake her a cake or anything.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:58 am

Cake! [drool]

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 168 posts ]  Previous  1  2  3  4  5 ... 12  Next