CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom
 
 
Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 23689
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:00 am
 


BeaverFever wrote:
N_Fiddledog wrote:

True. You could offer a service like that one you like. Remember? Right Wing Watch. The guys who stalk, vilify and harass right wingers or anybody who deals with them. They're financed largely by the Mack Daddy of all Patrons - George Soros.

Come to think of it organizations like that are responsible for Faith being kicked off Patreon. Patreon is a business that handles transferring of funds from Patrons to employees.

Oh and here's another one for you I know you like. The Southern Poverty Law Center. They've been sneaking millions of dollars out of the country they got through a patronage system.


They’re not frothing on webcams for viewer donations.


No, they're frothing and pushing hate on a webpage. They're still collecting millions through a patronage system. Ask George. He's one of their patrons.

The two Annas and many, many more on the regressive left are more guilty of frothing and ranting on video than Faith Goldy is though. And they all get paid by Patrons.

Faith works a job where she gets paid through a system that provides work for hundreds of thousands of employees. As part of her job she reveals things you don't want revealed. Like when she broke the story on illegal immigrants jumping the border at Roxham road or was able to get footage of the Charlottesville protest crash nobody on the mainstream news had. You don't like that.

Tough.


Offline
Forum Elite
Forum Elite
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 1576
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:00 am
 


N_Fiddledog wrote:

Faith works a job where she gets paid through a system that provides work for hundreds of thousands of employees. As part of her job she reveals things you don't want revealed. Like when she broke the story on illegal immigrants jumping the border at Roxham road or was able to get footage of the Charlottesville protest crash nobody on the mainstream news had. You don't like that.

Tough.


Faith used to get paid for a job. Now that doesn't happen because she doesn't have one.

Political donations isn't income nor a job. I look forward to seeing her financial declaration afterwards to see who supported her.

She posts here videos on YouTube with the hopes that people will donate money to support her "journalism".

That said, I fully support Faith in her suit against Bell Media. She has a valid point and I hope that she wins. Her opinion may not be popular but the media have an obligation to air the ads that were paid for.

It's ironic that the media is the first to cry when a candidate or politician won't speak to them but when the tables are turned, it's okay?


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 23689
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:16 am
 


Coach85 wrote:
Political donations isn't income nor a job. I look forward to seeing her financial declaration afterwards to see who supported her.


Really? You appear to be saying that nobody, nowhere who works anywhere where they rely on donations to support their operations is working at a job. You can't be saying that though. That wouldn't make sense. Why would they be paying taxes then? Faith says she pays Taxes. Regressive leftist Anna Sarkeesian talks about "her business" so I would hope she pays taxes. I imagine the Young Turks pay taxes.

Also, when you say "Financial declaration" are you talking about her campaign fund?

There's a video where she's soliciting for her legal fund to finance the lawsuit. She says donations can't go in the campaign fund so they need to go in her personal fund. You'll never see her personal fund. If you think you should, show us yours. :wink:


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 23583
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:54 pm
 


BeaverFever wrote:
Tricks wrote:
BeaverFever wrote:
You just said she was received donations to pay her legal bills.

“Patrons , “new media providers” and “projects” are fancy words for “suckers”, “fringe crackpots” and “home videos”

They’re not funding “projects”, they’re asking for hand-outs. They’re just televangelists bilking the gullible . Maybe “new televangelist” is a better word than “new media”.

What? There are plenty of companies that are trying to start new media alternatives that rely on patrons. They're doing it because current media providers are hot garbage. Goldy may be banana pants but don't lump her in with people who are actually trying to start something legitimate and trying to provide news and content right.


I think you have to do more than give frothing rants on a webcam to have credibility in this space

Because you're stuck in the old ways. A guy like Philip Defranco who has a team of researchers to put out only 3 or 4 stories each day is doing what he can to report the full story, which is something a good chunk of media is not right now. He's not immune to mistakes, and he's made them, but unlike a lot of news outlets, he publicly corrects those mistakes.

You're going to see far more young people getting news from organizations like that, and from specialist outlets rather than big conglomerates, because the big companies frankly fucking suck.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 23689
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:36 pm
 


It's a song:

:D



Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 23689
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:05 pm
 


And this has to be written down somewhere in black and white to deal with the fake news.

Faith Goldy is white and she's a nationalist. She's not a white nationalist. Some people need to learn the difference. She's a proud Canadian.

She's talked to the alt right in her capacity as a journalist. She's not alt right.

Until the media dare to post a definition of what they mean by "far right" it's a lie no matter who they're pointing their greasy fingers at to direct the slur.

She's not against immigration. She against illegal immigration and relaxing rules with exploits to open borders wider than they've ever been opened.

She's never "pushed a conspiracy of white genocide." She did a video showing with statistical evidence how the non-white Canadian demographic is over-populating the white one.

Her stance isn't one of White superiority. She's only saying it's OK to be white and she'd like to pass on to her culture as a white Canadian of Greek heritage for her children and theirs.

And if you attack or hate her for that you're the racist.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 13931

Warnings: (40%)
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:02 am
 


N_Fiddledog wrote:
And this has to be written down somewhere in black and white to deal with the fake news.

Faith Goldy is white and she's a nationalist. She's not a white nationalist. Some people need to learn the difference. She's a proud Canadian.

She's talked to the alt right in her capacity as a journalist. She's not alt right.

Until the media dare to post a definition of what they mean by "far right" it's a lie no matter who they're pointing their greasy fingers at to direct the slur.

She's not against immigration. She against illegal immigration and relaxing rules with exploits to open borders wider than they've ever been opened.

She's never "pushed a conspiracy of white genocide." She did a video showing with statistical evidence how the non-white Canadian demographic is over-populating the white one.

Her stance isn't one of White superiority. She's only saying it's OK to be white and she'd like to pass on to her culture as a white Canadian of Greek heritage for her children and theirs.

And if you attack or hate her for that you're the racist.


Drink some more!

Image


Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 8624
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:36 am
 


Are you aware that when you drink cool-aid; you are drinking the cool-aid man's organs?


Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 32775
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:14 am
 


Where do you think Sausage comes from? Cherry flavoured sausage. [drool]


I can't believe that a thread about nobody important has gone on this long!


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 23689
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:08 pm
 


BeaverFever wrote:
N_Fiddledog wrote:
And this has to be written down somewhere in black and white to deal with the fake news.

Faith Goldy is white and she's a nationalist. She's not a white nationalist. Some people need to learn the difference. She's a proud Canadian.

She's talked to the alt right in her capacity as a journalist. She's not alt right.

Until the media dare to post a definition of what they mean by "far right" it's a lie no matter who they're pointing their greasy fingers at to direct the slur.

She's not against immigration. She against illegal immigration and relaxing rules with exploits to open borders wider than they've ever been opened.

She's never "pushed a conspiracy of white genocide." She did a video showing with statistical evidence how the non-white Canadian demographic is over-populating the white one.

Her stance isn't one of White superiority. She's only saying it's OK to be white and she'd like to pass on to her culture as a white Canadian of Greek heritage for her children and theirs.

And if you attack or hate her for that you're the racist.


Drink some more!

Image


Sorry Beave, but as usual, I'm right. You're wrong. If you think you have evidence to the contrary of any claim made above, nut up and produce it.

Otherwise you're not just wrong this time, you're cowardly, lying wrong.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 13931

Warnings: (40%)
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:07 pm
 


Goldys track record of incessantly bleating about “white genocide is clear And no self-respecting journalist would go on daily stormer, or use white nationalist slogans like “the 14 words” and using terms like “the JQ” (Jewish Question) which she told the stormer was. “Well thought out”


You’re a sucker and a fool if you can’t see the obvious


Offline
Forum Elite
Forum Elite
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 1576
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:24 pm
 


It's clear that Faith is fiddle's wet dream.

A white girl on the right side of the political spectrum with big tits and big lips and average looks for a unemployed chick.

Oh...and her case got tossed from court today. :rock:


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 23689
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:22 pm
 


Yes. Her case was thrown out. The judge admitted the court had jurisdiction but the closest he came to giving a reason why he wouldn't hear the case was he just didn't feel like it. He was prejudiced against the claimant before he heard the case. It cost Faith and her supporters 50 thousand dollars to hear his majesty tell them he wouldn't do his job because he didn't like her.

And this being Canada where judges create new law from the bench when they feel like it he decided that was enough to deny that particular Canadian her day in court.



Last edited by N_Fiddledog on Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:01 am, edited 5 times in total.

Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 23689
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:39 pm
 


This is what makes you all smug and proud, is it?

You tell me there's something wrong with supporting Faith because she's attractive. I'll tell you something else she's is and it's something not even Beave, "the king of wrong" would be thick enough to deny. She's got guts.

She's brave. She's forthright. She's determined. She's not guilty of any of villifications the fake news tries to label her with and she has the best platform of any candidate.

Now let's see who you're supporting.

Every door that supposed to be open to candidates in this election is closed when Faith gets there and it seems like the same type is always guarding it. It's always some smug self-satisfied soy boy certain of his righteousness yet completely clueless as far as any kind of ability to explain his actions. Either he's guarding the door or it's his female equivalent.

They remind me more than a bit of you and Beave. :wink:

Here, I'll show you who I'm talking about. These are just two examples. Faith must have patiently attempted to coax reason out of at least a hundred of these. She hasn't had any more success than I have with you two.

They appear at 1:35.



And my God...

The sanctimonious smugness of these creatures.

Doesn't it just make you want to vomit? It does me.

But these are your peeps. I'll stick with Faith.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 23689
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:29 am
 


Image


Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 168 posts ]  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 ... 12  Next



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests




 
     
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © Canadaka.net. Powered by © phpBB.