CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom
 
 
Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 23665
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:29 am
 




Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 23665
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:37 am
 


Coach85 wrote:
It's clear that Faith is fiddle's wet dream.

A white girl on the right side of the political spectrum with big tits


Also, she's a proud Canadian.

I like Canadian girls. Why? Don't you?

Image

What's wrong with you?


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 23665
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:38 am
 




Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 13921

Warnings: (40%)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:14 pm
 


N_Fiddledog wrote:
Yes. Her case was thrown out. The judge admitted the court had jurisdiction but the closest he came to giving a reason why he wouldn't hear the case was he just didn't feel like it. He was prejudiced against the claimant before he heard the case. It cost Faith and her supporters 50 thousand dollars to hear his majesty tell them he wouldn't do his job because he didn't like her.

And this being Canada where judges create new law from the bench when they feel like it he decided that was enough to deny that particular Canadian her day in court.




How convenient you can always scream CONSPIRACY!!! whenever it’s more convenient than accepting reality. Do you wear a tin foil hat every day or just when the secret messages in your Alphabits tell you to?


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 23665
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:09 pm
 


Oh Beaver Fever, you rascal.

You really do live in a fantasy world if you're presenting yourself as the 'reality guy.' :lol:

You know how I know Faith is being firewalled (as in either vilified with a wall of lies, deplatformed or outright censored) by the media, progressive elite managing Toronto and now the courts?

I open my eyes and I watch what's happening in the real world. Try it sometime. You'll be surprised what's out there. You might even be able to find real world support for an argument someday. That would drop a few jaws. Nobody's seen that before. Image

Hey, ever notice how some threads get so many more hits than others? You scroll to the bottom of the page and it will tell you.

This thread gets a lot of hits every time somebody activates it.

Faith thanks you for your help in getting her name out there.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 27687
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:34 pm
 


Has the JQ and it's effect on Toronto municipal politics been answered yet? Just asking for a friend.

Image


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 23665
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:37 pm
 


Thanos wrote:
Has the JQ and it's effect on Toronto municipal politics been answered yet? Just asking for a friend.

Image


Right...I have heard those alt right guys get on Faith for being a Zionist. Is that what you're talking about?

She is about as pro Israel as one can get.

In fact a couple days ago she was campaigning at the Toronto Zionist Center during the Sukkot Jewish holiday.



I'm not sure I get your point though.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 13921

Warnings: (40%)
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:06 am
 


You’re so far in your bubble you have no concept of reality. Should change your name to BubbleDog


Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 32760
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:34 am
 


Image


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 23665
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:46 am
 


BeaverFever wrote:
You’re so far in your bubble you have no concept of reality. Should change your name to BubbleDog


But this is coming from the guy who thinks reality is what he wishes it was and thinks a supported argument is only something the other guy needs to provide.

If you had support for anything you say regarding this or any other matter I might take you seriously.

As it is you retain your title as "Fantasy boy, The King of Wrong."


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 23665
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:47 am
 


DrCaleb wrote:
Image


Good one Stick Cartoon guy. Now tell us about "Free and Fair elections."

Funny how you avoided that.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 23665
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:00 am
 


Here's what Progs refuse to understand though:

This time it looks like your going to get Faith Goldy disappeared from an election. And we understand why you'd like that. If the election had been fair she would have won, but you're making a mistake by crowing about your success here.

Faith Goldy was smeared, slurred, thugged, deplatformed, and denied access to the totality of the election process. This was all justified by a trained media spewing lies about the candidate and the injustice of it all was ignored by a Prog compliant court.

The Regressive Progressives did this in Toronto and it worked. But what happens now? Who gets it next? What makes you so sure it won't be one of your people?


Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 63685
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:22 am
 


N_Fiddledog wrote:
Here's what Progs refuse to understand though:

This time it looks like your going to get Faith Goldy disappeared from an election. And we understand why you'd like that. If the election had been fair she would have won, but you're making a mistake by crowing about your success here.

Faith Goldy was smeared, slurred, thugged, deplatformed, and denied access to the totality of the election process. This was all justified by a trained media spewing lies about the candidate and the injustice of it all was ignored by a Prog compliant court.

The Regressive Progressives did this in Toronto and it worked. But what happens now? Who gets it next? What makes you so sure it won't be one of your people?


Funny that Canada complains about the lack of democracy and free and fair elections in Saudi Arabia. :|


Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 32760
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:29 am
 


BartSimpson wrote:
Funny that Canada complains about the lack of democracy and free and fair elections in Saudi Arabia. :|


Odd that somehow forcing a corporation into broadcasting a message they don't agree with has morphed into a 'fair election' thing, before the election has even taken place.

She is on the ballot. No one is stopping that. But she has no right to force a company to carry her '14 words' that they don't agree with, that could also hurt their bottom line.

She never had a chance anyhow, so the outcome won't be affected.


Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 63685
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:31 am
 


DrCaleb wrote:
BartSimpson wrote:
Funny that Canada complains about the lack of democracy and free and fair elections in Saudi Arabia. :|


Odd that somehow forcing a corporation into broadcasting a message they don't agree with has morphed into a 'fair election' thing, before the election has even taken place.

She is on the ballot. No one is stopping that. But she has no right to force a company to carry her '14 words' that they don't agree with, that could also hurt their bottom line.

She never had a chance anyhow, so the outcome won't be affected.


We have the same rule down here: If a company that uses the public airwaves allows one political ad they have to allow the opposing political ad as well.

And the excuse of "she never had a chance anyhow" is illegitimate since the censorship of her message contributed to that outcome.


Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 168 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 3  4  5  6  7  8  9 ... 12  Next



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Freakinoldguy, peck420 and 18 guests




 
     
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © Canadaka.net. Powered by © phpBB.