CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom
 
 
Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 27871
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:38 pm
 


Title: Far-right fringe candidate in Toronto mayoral race sues Bell for refusing to air her campaign ad
Category: Political
Posted By: DrCaleb
Date: 2018-10-10 06:35:06
Canadian


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 20793
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:38 pm
 


"Far right fringe" my ass.

What does "Far right" even mean these days? Anybody know?

And why fringe? Why not 3 rated candidate? That would be the truth.

Because you're trying to paint a picture and facts be damned. Right little proggie, journalism wannabe?

Faith Goldy never pushed a "racist conspiracy theory of �white genocide� or �ethnocide.�'

She recounted these demographic facts:



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWh2py-AKFs

All this liar proves is that Faith Goldy is telling the truth again when she talks about a media firewall between her and the truth about her.

This election is a total fix and all the National Post is telling us is now they want to be in on it.

Here's the actual footage of the press conference.



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X70FU1j83G4


Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 San Jose Sharks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 60902
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:46 pm
 


Quote:
What does "Far right" even mean these days? Anybody know?


After this past month it means pretty much nothing at all. It's just a handy epithet for marginalizing people the left fears.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 26070
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:53 pm
 


"Far right" and "right-wing extremist" are merely logical replacement terms for "conservative", because actual conservatives don't exist anymore. At least not in the US anyway.


Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 San Jose Sharks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 60902
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:57 pm
 


Thanos wrote:
"Far right" and "right-wing extremist" are merely logical replacement terms for "conservative", because actual conservatives don't exist anymore. At least not in the US anyway.


Actual conservatives are kicking the shit out of the left at the ballot box all over the world and the more histrionics that the left engages in the better we do.

So you keep doing your part, Thanos, because believe it or not you're doing more to elect actual conservatives (and those far right types, too!) than I am. :wink:


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 20793
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:05 pm
 


What far right types? I still don't know what this new term all the Progressive cool kids of media are using means.

Thanos says it means "Conservative." Very well, so you mean Faith Goldy is a Conservative. OK, why didn't he just say that then?


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 26070
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:25 pm
 


BartSimpson wrote:
Thanos wrote:
"Far right" and "right-wing extremist" are merely logical replacement terms for "conservative", because actual conservatives don't exist anymore. At least not in the US anyway.


Actual conservatives are kicking the shit out of the left at the ballot box all over the world and the more histrionics that the left engages in the better we do.

So you keep doing your part, Thanos, because believe it or not you're doing more to elect actual conservatives (and those far right types, too!) than I am. :wink:


I'm merely hoping now that I'll be gone in the next few years just so I don't have to see the "glory" you and your Dear Leaders are planning to make.


Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 San Jose Sharks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 60902
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:30 pm
 


Thanos wrote:
I'm merely hoping now that I'll be gone in the next few years just so I don't have to see the "glory" you and your Dear Leaders are planning to make.


Planning to make? Who the hell do you think we are, the Canadian Navy? We're well past planning, we're Making America Great Again!

PDT_Armataz_01_34


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 26070
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:35 pm
 


And the only thing it cost you were your souls. :|



Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 27094
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:51 pm
 


[cough]Attention whore...[/cough]


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 26070
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:52 pm
 


meh :|


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 27094
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:53 pm
 


I was talking about Miss Goldy, not you.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 26070
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:01 pm
 


meh to both


Online
CKA Uber
CKA Uber


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 12529
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:37 pm
 


So censorship is okay so long as it's someone who doesn't believe in what you do. I have to agree with Ms Goldy that her right to free speech is being infringed upon by a media giant who quite obviously opposes her views or, was paid more by her competitors.

With that being said, I'd have had alot more respect for her choice of council if she hadn't hired the guy who defended the Scientologists and Abdurahman Khadr to be her legal champion. But, she's going to get her money's worth with Ruby because if past history is and indicator. If you can pay, he'll win. So, Bell had better be prepared to pay out large sums of money for their totalitarian decision.

Although, the best way Bell could get out of a large loss of money and embarrassment would be for them to refund the money for "all" the Mayoral Candidates and not run any political ads at all this election. Otherwise they're going to end up with egg on their face.


Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 8331
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:16 pm
 


Quote:
"Far right fringe" my ass.

What does "Far right" even mean these days? Anybody know?

And why fringe? Why not 3 rated candidate? That would be the truth.

Because you're trying to paint a picture and facts be damned. Right little proggie, journalism wannabe?

Faith Goldy never pushed a "racist conspiracy theory of �white genocide� or �ethnocide.�'

She never threatened to kill them. Banning them from entry, deporting them, rounding them up into ghettos isn't far right.
How dare you call us Nazis! Nazis used ZyklonB, ve use RoundUp. Big difference, really really big. [/sarcasm]


Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 168 posts ]  1  2  3  4  5 ... 12  Next



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Sunnyways and 11 guests




 
     
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © Canadaka.net. Powered by © phpBB.