CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom
 
 
Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 28347
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:12 am
 


Title: Father at centre of measles outbreak didn't vaccinate children due to autism fears
Category: Health
Posted By: DrCaleb
Date: 2019-02-19 07:53:08
Canadian


Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 7563
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:12 am
 


These Parents need to be incarcerated.


Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 31098
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:24 am
 


Right beside the anti-vaxxers like Jenny McCarthy and that Kennedy has-been.


Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 7563
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:28 am
 


Endanger my child's life at your own peril.


Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 31098
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:34 am
 


Think of the virus! What happens if Measles goes extinct? The anti-vaxxers are just saving the virus for posterity.

Quote:
The Philippine health secretary says 136 people, mostly children, have died of measles and 8400 others have been sickened in an outbreak blamed partly on recent vaccination fears.

Health Secretary Francisco Duque III said on Monday a massive immunisation drive that started last week in hard-hit Manila and four provincial regions might contain the outbreak by April.


https://www.themercury.com.au/philippin ... 1550593920

Measles cases have tripled in Europe, fueled by Ukrainian outbreak

R=EM


Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 7563
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:43 am
 


If I had a child and that child got measles from a child who's parents were anti-vaxxers; I'd fucking choke those parents to death with my bare hands.


Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 31098
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:46 am
 


Na, a little too far. I got measles from other people's kids, but that was before vaccinations.

If you had a kid, and it died from getting measles from an anti-vaxxxers kid . . . that I could get behind.


Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 7563
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:51 am
 


*sigh* fine, if my child dies; I'll choke them to death. If my child got sick, I'd kick the anti-vaxxing parents in the shin.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 13029
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:20 am
 


I watched the interview on TV last night and what was even more disturbing than these kids spreading the measles like Trudeau gives away tax dollars was the fact that this half wit still didn't think he did anything wrong or that it was even his fault so, we shouldn't be blaming him or his family.

As sad as that thought process is the fact of the matter is that this clowns kids only infected other idiots kids who didn't get vaccinated or, the unfortunate .03% of kids who were vaccinated.

So, given that these antivaxers don't want to vaccinate their kids maybe it's time for the gov't to step in and start charging the parents with child endangerment if they create Typhoid Mary like outbreaks of any easily preventable communicable disease.


Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 7563
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:27 am
 


Freakinoldguy wrote:
I watched the interview on TV last night and what was even more disturbing than these kids spreading the measles like Trudeau gives away tax dollars was the fact that this half wit still didn't think he did anything wrong or that it was even his fault so, we shouldn't be blaming him or his family.

As sad as that thought process is the fact of the matter is that this clowns kids only infected other idiots kids who didn't get vaccinated or, the unfortunate .03% of kids who were vaccinated.

So, given that these antivaxers don't want to vaccinate their kids maybe it's time for the gov't to step in and start charging the parents with child endangerment if they create Typhoid Mary like outbreaks of any easily preventable communicable disease.

I'd rep you if I could. This is an instance where I fell Parents need to be mandated somehow by law because it is a matter of public safety. It's akin to drinking, its fine to drink, its not fine to shamble around in public drunk or to get behind a wheel drunk. This is the same.


Offline
Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
Profile
Posts: 749
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:38 am
 


llama66 wrote:
Freakinoldguy wrote:
I watched the interview on TV last night and what was even more disturbing than these kids spreading the measles like Trudeau gives away tax dollars was the fact that this half wit still didn't think he did anything wrong or that it was even his fault so, we shouldn't be blaming him or his family.

As sad as that thought process is the fact of the matter is that this clowns kids only infected other idiots kids who didn't get vaccinated or, the unfortunate .03% of kids who were vaccinated.

So, given that these antivaxers don't want to vaccinate their kids maybe it's time for the gov't to step in and start charging the parents with child endangerment if they create Typhoid Mary like outbreaks of any easily preventable communicable disease.

I'd rep you if I could. This is an instance where I fell Parents need to be mandated somehow by law because it is a matter of public safety. It's akin to drinking, its fine to drink, its not fine to shamble around in public drunk or to get behind a wheel drunk. This is the same.


I couldn't agree more!
This is worse in my opinion than people dumping paint down the sewer, or spraying their lawn with poison, or smoking at the entrance of a building. All of which are against the law due to public safety concerns. Yet it's somehow legal for these nincompoops to endanger my kid just because they're stupid.


Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 7563
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:55 am
 


As I said earlier; endanger my child (if I had one) at your own peril.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 15291
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:47 pm
 


DrCaleb wrote:
Right beside the anti-vaxxers like Jenny McCarthy and that Kennedy has-been.


And don't forget the guy behind this all, Andrew Wakefield. He's the progenitor of this horseshit and apart from losing his medical license, hasn't really suffered any consequences; like getting crucified.

Meanwhile, many children have died and suffered because of him and their idiot parents.

Parents like this need to be jailed and have their kids taken away. Denying them vaccines to me is no different than not feeding them.


Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 31098
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:37 am
 


Yea, Wakefield deserves a special circle of hell for intentionally lying about vaccinations in order to win a lawsuit.


Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 7563
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:13 am
 


He needs to be clubbed like a baby seal.


Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  1  2  3  4  Next



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Strutz and 14 guests




 
     
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © Canadaka.net. Powered by © phpBB.