CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:36 pm

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:37 pm

Damned shame that the UK won't pursue this on their own but they've made clear that child sex trafficking is something they ignore. :|

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:48 pm

Yup, the queen kicked him to the curb but they could still disown him outright. That would get around the treaty.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:06 pm

Scape Scape:
Yup, the queen kicked him to the curb but they could still disown him outright. That would get around the treaty.

I think HRH is hoping this would blow over. I suspect not.

Also, the real target here for the US Department of Justice isn't Andrew, it's Bill and Hillary Clinton.

Bill flew to Lolita Island I think 27 times.

And then both he and Hillary are believed to have traveled together to Epstein's "Baby making" ranch in New Mexico at least twice.

This is interesting because of Hillary's long-rumored ties to trafficking of infants and toddlers as we saw with her involvement in Laura Silsby's trafficking scheme out of Haiti.

This next part is just my own speculation:

Epstein called the New Mexico ranch a 'baby making ranch'. He did so for a reason.

So what became of the babies and the girls/women who had the babies? Were Ob/Gyn services available at the ranch? Was there a birthing room?

Not much is known about the ranch and I have to wonder if that's because it's the nexus of the Federal inquiry.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:34 pm

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Calgary Flames

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:35 pm

I'd be more impressed with the FBI if they had found Hoffa instead.

-J.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:05 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Scape Scape:

I think HRH is hoping this would blow over. I suspect not.

Also, the real target here for the US Department of Justice isn't Andrew, it's Bill and Hillary Clinton.

Bill flew to Lolita Island I think 27 times.

And then both he and Hillary are believed to have traveled together to Epstein's "Baby making" ranch in New Mexico at least twice.

This is interesting because of Hillary's long-rumored ties to trafficking of infants and toddlers as we saw with her involvement in Laura Silsby's trafficking scheme out of Haiti.

This next part is just my own speculation:

Epstein called the New Mexico ranch a 'baby making ranch'. He did so for a reason.

So what became of the babies and the girls/women who had the babies? Were Ob/Gyn services available at the ranch? Was there a birthing room?

Not much is known about the ranch and I have to wonder if that's because it's the nexus of the Federal inquiry.

I have heard about Bill Clinton being involved with Epstein. And Donald Trump. But the whole rest of it sounds like the conspiracy theories of addled minds.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:07 pm

Epstein didn't kill himself. :)

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:18 pm

All the information you need to see who was a frequent flyer with Air Lolita is right here. Fortunately for the Justice System you have to keep detailed flight manifests for insurance purposes. So, for everyone's entertainment here you go................again. I will also not make the claim that this is the whole truth and nothing but the truth espeically given that Gawker has a reputation of being nothing more than a left wing rag. [B-o]

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents ... fests.html

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:12 pm

Almost all of the trips Clinton was on included media celebrities and secret service. Epstein donated his aircraft to the Clinton foundation.

Trump on the other hand, cavorted with Epstein socially for nearly 20 years and even publicly complimented Epstein’s taste for “women on the younger side” and compared it to his own. He said:

"I've known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

https://nymag.com/nymetro/news/people/n_7912/

Then the Trump administration suddenly detains Epstein and he dies suspiciously while in Trumps custody. Coincidence?