canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:36 pm

$1:
Prime Minister ***** today issued the following statement on the death of ****** of *****:

“On behalf of all Canadians, ***** and I offer our sincere condolences to the family of ****** and the people of *******.

“******* was recognized as a strong proponent of peace. He also undertook a range of important economic, social, education, health, and infrastructure initiatives in his country.

“I had the pleasure of meeting ******* and found him to be passionate about his country, development and the global economy.

“We join the people of ****** in mourning his passing.”

Guess who said that about whom. Lots of hypocrisy here. But then he was our son of a bitch. Or, more accurately, we were his bitches.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:55 pm

Either Chretien about Suharto or Harper about Pinochet. Saying these things seems to go with the job.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:57 pm

BRAH BRAH:

It probably would have worked in Iraq if they didn't disband the Iraqi Army which fed the insurgency.

...or maybe if they hadn't invaded Iraq for no legitimate reason in the first place, considering that doing so killed over 600,000 civilians, far more than Castro ever killed

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:03 pm

Thanos Thanos:
Either Chretien about Suharto or Harper about Pinochet. Saying these things seems to go with the job.

Harper on King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz of Saudi Arabia

http://news.gc.ca/web/article-en.do?nid=924869

Lest we forget

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:05 pm

Yeah, but Abdullah wasn't a dictator, so it's different. Plus he has oil.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:17 pm

And we had $15 billion in armoured vehicle sales to them to maintain. January 2015 was when that statement was issued. Wow, how the time flies. That was about the same time I had to put my house on sale because I couldn't keep it, because all the work in Alberta dried up, because of what our Saudi friends did to the oil price. Ah, the memories. Image

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:20 pm

You need to learn to take one for the team. (You know, like BC if there's an oil spill :D ). What's one guy's troubles compared to 15 billion.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:27 pm

andyt andyt:
BRAH BRAH:
Funny how you don't understand the power of Social Media and how it's made the MSM irrelevant.

To the Kool Ade drinkers, sure.

[laughat]
You actually believe the MSM who was in bed with the Clinton campaign.

BeaverFever BeaverFever:
BRAH BRAH:

It probably would have worked in Iraq if they didn't disband the Iraqi Army which fed the insurgency.

...or maybe if they hadn't invaded Iraq for no legitimate reason in the first place, considering that doing so killed over 600,000 civilians, far more than Castro ever killed

[laughat] :lol:
Nice defense of Fidel Castro, you're so predictable.

Last edited by BRAH on Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:29 pm

andyt andyt:
You need to learn to take one for the team. (You know, like BC if there's an oil spill :D ). What's one guy's troubles compared to 15 billion.

I'm hoping that the mental and physical stress of it all took at least ten years off my lifespan so I don't have to put up with any of this crappy world for much longer. The End Is Coming! Really? Woo-hoo!

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:39 pm

$1:
Miami Dolphins fans mercilessly booed San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick Sunday afternoon in Miami.

Kaepernick has been in the news recently after a tense exchange over the merits of recently deceased Cuban dictator Fidel Castro with a local Florida reporter. Miami, which has a large Cuban population, didn’t let Kaepernick forget about it.

As he took the field the stadium broke out into an insane amount of booing.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/11/27/fidel ... ami-video/

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:20 pm

He doesn't form his opinion from the groupthink of a bunch of white strongman fetishists in the stands.

I fucking love that guy, I love how dangerous he is to you lot, I wish I was so deservibg of your stink eye as he has become.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:20 pm

This one may be just rumor mongering, but so what. It's too much fun to ignore.

Is Justin Trudeau The Son Of Fidel Castro?

:twisted:

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:07 am

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
This one may be just rumor mongering, but so what. It's too much fun to ignore.

Is Justin Trudeau The Son Of Fidel Castro?

:twisted:

8O

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:26 am

I wish you'd all find distaste for your own leaders for the blood they've spilt. Trudeau, Obama, Harper, Bush.

But nah. Just some demons from sixty fucking years ago.

You don't care about blood.

Just ideology.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:49 am

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 177 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 7  8  9  10  11  12  Next