CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom
 
 
Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 28163
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:43 am
 


Title: First 100 troops arrive at border to meet migrant caravan after Trump approves use of deadly force
Category: Uncle Sam
Posted By: N_Fiddledog
Date: 2018-11-02 01:37:16


Offline
Forum Elite
Forum Elite
 Pittsburgh Penguins
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 1703
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:43 am
 


Good.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 15051
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:15 am
 


....


Attachments:
259A2A53-822C-45DF-BDB9-B7902801562C.jpeg
259A2A53-822C-45DF-BDB9-B7902801562C.jpeg [ 115.8 KiB | Viewed 4 times ]
Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 30213
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:26 am
 


You know there is no room in these topics for so called "facts", right Xerxes? ;)


Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 8016
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:30 am
 


Ah yes, just what is needed, marines and paratroopers to machine gun all those moms and under 5 rapefugees. Do ya think they can handle the job?


Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 62196
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:53 am
 


DrCaleb wrote:
You know there is no room in these topics for so called "facts", right Xerxes? ;)


The fact is that the President is defending the US border and the troops are going to be going there armed and prepared to defend themselves from the rock throwers who severely injured several Mexican border guards.

Also, the fucking bastards killed one of our border guards last year by throwing rocks so we'll kill the fuckers if they try to do it again.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... mbush.html


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 22845
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:56 am
 



Not everyone at fox is an immoral garbage person.


Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 8016
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:05 am
 


We could always lend them Terri-Lynne. She has experience in these matters.


Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 62196
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:05 am
 


On 1380 AM yesterday Phil Cowan proposed helping some of these people get to Canada since you Canadians like them so much.

Seems like you want them more than we do so maybe that's what we should do.


Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 30213
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:28 am
 


BartSimpson wrote:
DrCaleb wrote:
You know there is no room in these topics for so called "facts", right Xerxes? ;)


The fact is that the President is defending the US border and the troops are going to be going there armed and prepared to defend themselves from the rock throwers who severely injured several Mexican border guards.

Also, the fucking bastards killed one of our border guards last year by throwing rocks so we'll kill the fuckers if they try to do it again.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... mbush.html


No one is saying you shouldn't defend your borders. But like the map says, this is nothing more than a political stunt meant to distract from actual problems and try to boot Republican turnout in this weeks elections.


Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 7578
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:30 am
 


[stupid]

Yea it's more the timing. How long does it take to walk Mexico end to end anyway?


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 15051
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:37 am
 


Till well after the midterms at least.


Offline
Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
 Edmonton Oilers
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 2293
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:39 am
 


Robair wrote:
How long does it take to walk Mexico end to end anyway?

The shortest foot path would be approx 1,365 km in length, average walking speed is 5kph.

273 hours of continuous walking. Approx 11 1/2 days of 100% continuous walking.

Granted, this assumes that a human can walk at average speed over the entire length of the shortest path, which is not possible. Add in that they aren't walking the shortest path, if media maps are to be believed.

Honestly, if I was doing it, I would put it between 35-40 days, for the shortest path. Double that if I have to bring the family! (I would be hard pressed to maintain 8 hours continuous at the average pace, no chance I maintain that with family).


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 22845
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:40 am
 


Robair wrote:
[stupid]

Yea it's more the timing. How long does it take to walk Mexico end to end anyway?

Current estimates from where they are right now is about two months.


Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 30213
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:42 am
 


peck420 wrote:
Honestly, if I was doing it, I would put it between 35-40 days, for the shortest path. Double that if I have to bring the family! (I would be hard pressed to maintain 8 hours continuous at the average pace, no chance I maintain that with family).


How long would it take if you were marching in columns bringing with you all sorts of military hardware, with a clan of lepers and MS-13 in tow?





/s


Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  1  2  3  4  Next



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests




 
     
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © Canadaka.net. Powered by © phpBB.