canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:19 pm

Title: First picture of '15-year-old' Somali asylum seeker who 'stabbed to death' Swedish social worker
Category: World
Posted By: N_Fiddledog
Date: 2016-01-28 14:16:36

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:19 pm

Here's the pic.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/01/ ... 561408.jpg

Is this guy 15 years old?

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:30 pm

He's 22 to maybe 25.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:40 pm

Agreed, ID is probably lacking in security features over in Mogadishu. Also, I know from my neighborhood, which actually has one of the largest Somali communities in the world, if not the largest outside of Somalia, that many, many of them have exactly the same name.

I can't tell you how many Mohammed Abdirahman I have met in my life.

It makes ID scams very difficult to manage. I have heard of people collecting welfare at 5 different locations, also cheque fraud, cc fraud and every other fraud imaginable.

The only way to determine the age of the defendant would be a bone density test. I am not sure what the legalities of that would be in Sweden.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:31 pm

Here's a different telling of the tale.

$1:
Alexandra Mezher, 22, was on her own when she was attacked at a refugee centre in Mölndal which cared for young asylum seekers.

Ms Mezher warned her mother she was caring for men aged up to 24 years old and worked alone on night shifts in the block of flats housing 10 asylum seekers.

Her mother Chimene Mezher, 42, claims ‘orphans’ at the centre lied about their age.

She added her daughter was warned a knife had been stolen from the kitchen four hours before she started her last shift.

A ‘15-year-old SomalianPDT_Armataz_01_30 refugee is due to appear in court today charged with murder.

Mrs Mezher, told the Daily Mail, said: "Alexandra knew how to handle children including violent ones. But those she was working with were big powerful guys – she could see it in their eyes and their bodies.

"A few were maybe under 18, but the rest were older, maybe 23 or 24.

"She said she had two from Somalia there, but never mentioned any trouble with them. Alexandra never said she was afraid of working there – I think she was protecting me, she did not want to scare me.

"But a friend from the centre called her four or five hours before she started work that day to say a knife had been stolen from the kitchen. I heard her talking.

"No one was allowed to say anything to their bosses at that place, they were too frightened, so I don't know if the missing knife was reported.

"The boss of the company has not even been here to see the family."

Ms Mezher, a psychology graduate, was on her own and finishing her night shift when she was stabbed in the back and thigh on Monday.

She died in hospital.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/638 ... nightshift

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:41 pm

Here's a couple more:

Claimed to be 14: Saad Alsaud is reported to have been the fastest 14-year-old in Sweden, dwarfing boys and girls in a running event

Claimed to be 16: Ahmad Farid, who claimed he was 16 but appears at least 18 or more in the snap in which he is laughing as he’s given a fluffy toy polar bear at a refugee reception centre

Here's a link to the article those pics come from:

Just how old do you think these migrant 'children' are? Alarming pictures of refugees - including 'the fastest 14-year-old in Sweden' - that shed light on a growing scandal amid Europe's asylum crisis

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:56 pm

Europe is learning a lesson. Again.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:02 pm

FFS that guy looks older than me. ROTFL

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:27 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Europe is learning a lesson. Again.

Only a lesson in censorship.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... lndal.html

$1:
EXCLUSIVE -The city destroyed by migration: Inside the Swedish town where armed gangs patrol the streets, crime has exploded and a beautiful social worker's murder has shocked Europe

That page is currently 'unavailable' in Sweden.

Probably because it shows a pic of the accused, and we can't have anyone challenge
the idea that he and hundreds of others are lying about their age.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 New York Rangers
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:40 am

This thug is not 15 he is a good deal older. Send this carbon based refuse back to what ever cesspool nation he came from.