CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom
 
 
Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 28398
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:24 pm
 


Title: Flat Earther reveals the real reason NASA is lying to us that the Earth is round | Metro News
Category: Funny
Posted By: DrCaleb
Date: 2018-01-29 09:53:01
Canadian


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 New York Rangers
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 11054
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:24 pm
 


Is Donald Trump a member?


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 23214
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:27 pm
 


So basically gravity isn't real because Jesus.

ROTFL


Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 31478
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:31 pm
 


Tricks wrote:
So basically gravity isn't real because Jesus.

ROTFL



Some of those are pretty good. "If the Earth was round, the Mississippi would have to run uphill." [huh]

:lol:


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 23214
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:30 pm
 


DrCaleb wrote:
Tricks wrote:
So basically gravity isn't real because Jesus.

ROTFL



Some of those are pretty good. "If the Earth was round, the Mississippi would have to run uphill." [huh]

:lol:

How is there an uphill if gravity isn't a thing!?


Offline
Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
 Calgary Flames
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 2395
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:39 pm
 


These Flat-Earthers are idiots. I've been in an airplane and seen the curvature of the Earth. I've been on the Skypod of the CN Tower and was able to see a little of the Earth's curvature. I've been on long, straight country roads in the middle of nowhere, and you can see them start to fall in the distance.

Flat-Earthers should all be shoved inside Noah's ark and sunk in the Mariana Trench.

Morons.

-J.


Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 20046
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:05 am
 


CDN_PATRIOT wrote:
These Flat-Earthers are idiots. I've been in an airplane and seen the curvature of the Earth. I've been on the Skypod of the CN Tower and was able to see a little of the Earth's curvature. I've been on long, straight country roads in the middle of nowhere, and you can see them start to fall in the distance.

Flat-Earthers should all be shoved inside Noah's ark and sunk in the Mariana Trench.

Morons.

-J.


Just get them all together and push them over the edge.....


Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 31478
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:33 am
 


Tricks wrote:
DrCaleb wrote:

Some of those are pretty good. "If the Earth was round, the Mississippi would have to run uphill." [huh]

:lol:

How is there an uphill if gravity isn't a thing!?


From their perspective, if the Earth is round then 'flat' would be straight ahead, and therefore there would be a 'hill' between them and the ocean. Imagine the flat Earth - from their viewpoint - being a half sphere. Water would have to flow up that hill, to the other side to get where its going.

Lets hope if they reproduce, that the kids are educated in the public system, not home schooled.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 23214
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:59 am
 


DrCaleb wrote:
Tricks wrote:
DrCaleb wrote:

Some of those are pretty good. "If the Earth was round, the Mississippi would have to run uphill." [huh]

:lol:

How is there an uphill if gravity isn't a thing!?


From their perspective, if the Earth is round then 'flat' would be straight ahead, and therefore there would be a 'hill' between them and the ocean. Imagine the flat Earth - from their viewpoint - being a half sphere. Water would have to flow up that hill, to the other side to get where its going.

Lets hope if they reproduce, that the kids are educated in the public system, not home schooled.

But how does a rise in elevation matter if gravity isn't real? Considering gravity is what makes us a sphere, if they think the earth is flat, they can't also believe in gravity. How does anything stay on earth without gravity!?


Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 31478
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:26 am
 


Tricks wrote:
DrCaleb wrote:
Tricks wrote:
How is there an uphill if gravity isn't a thing!?


From their perspective, if the Earth is round then 'flat' would be straight ahead, and therefore there would be a 'hill' between them and the ocean. Imagine the flat Earth - from their viewpoint - being a half sphere. Water would have to flow up that hill, to the other side to get where its going.

Lets hope if they reproduce, that the kids are educated in the public system, not home schooled.

But how does a rise in elevation matter if gravity isn't real? Considering gravity is what makes us a sphere, if they think the earth is flat, they can't also believe in gravity. How does anything stay on earth without gravity!?


Look at the picture they give:

Image

Now, from their perspective, gravity is always perpendicular to the picture, not to the surface of Earth respective to the picture. :lol: So Earth looks like one big hill, the same way they think you always should be looking 'down', as if they were 2 miles tall.

The obviously believe in gravity, they just don't get the concept of where gravity originates. Or they have bad 3d spacial cognition.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 27462
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:31 am
 


If you want some real laughs go talk to a hollow-earther. They make the flat-earthers look like quantum physicists in comparison. These are the kind of people that result when the education and mental-health systems get neglected by the government.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 16297
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:35 am
 


Thanos wrote:
If you want some real laughs go talk to a hollow-earther. They make the flat-earthers look like quantum physicists in comparison. These are the kind of people that result when the education and mental-health systems get neglected by the government.



But... but there is a book about the hollow earth. Journey to the Center of the Earth is based off real life... right? ;)


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 13419
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:12 am
 


CDN_PATRIOT wrote:
These Flat-Earthers are idiots. I've been in an airplane and seen the curvature of the Earth. I've been on the Skypod of the CN Tower and was able to see a little of the Earth's curvature. I've been on long, straight country roads in the middle of nowhere, and you can see them start to fall in the distance.

Flat-Earthers should all be shoved inside Noah's ark and sunk in the Mariana Trench.

Morons.

-J.

The Flat Earther assumption that that last 500 years of accumulated solid evidence that the Earth is a sphere is some collosal conspiracy is entirely consistent with the mass stupid that has taken over everything, including our politics. We are a doomed species.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 27462
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:40 am
 


stratos wrote:
Thanos wrote:
If you want some real laughs go talk to a hollow-earther. They make the flat-earthers look like quantum physicists in comparison. These are the kind of people that result when the education and mental-health systems get neglected by the government.


But... but there is a book about the hollow earth. Journey to the Center of the Earth is based off real life... right? ;)


One of them, I think the colloidal silver man who drinks a pint of the stuff a day to keep the doctors away, told me that it's all based on a missing chapter from the Bible. 8)


Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 31478
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:57 am
 


Thanos wrote:
stratos wrote:
But... but there is a book about the hollow earth. Journey to the Center of the Earth is based off real life... right? ;)


One of them, I think the colloidal silver man who drinks a pint of the stuff a day to keep the doctors away, told me that it's all based on a missing chapter from the Bible. 8)



The guy that looks like Papa Smurf? ROTFL

Why do the nutters never believe they are following a missing chapter from the Kama Sutra? 8O 8)


Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  1  2  Next



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests




 
     
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © Canadaka.net. Powered by © phpBB.