Loud mouth arrogant twits.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:47 pm

westmanguy westmanguy:
I watch FOX News daily. These little incidents get overblown.

If people here actually watched FOX News more than little YouTube clips here and there, they would realize its not as bad as its blown up to be.

Its one of the few media organizations in the United States that gives the political right/Republicans a fair shot.

Rather ironic you watch Fox news and all of its little right wing extremist drones...

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:50 pm

westmanguy westmanguy:
I'm not saying FOX News is the shining light of objective journalism. They are biased. They are right wing. That's a given.

Look back at the election coverage during the the Presidential Election. The majority of the media outlets were cheering Obama on to a win and our Democratic supportive media groups.

FOX News is one of the few Republican supporting media groups and has a necessary place within the media spectrum in America.

I am a Conservative, so I do like to watch them occasionally through the day to get some balance on the American political situation. But then I watch an equal amount of CNN as well to get the Democratic end of things.

Its not the conservative slant people are angry about. Quite a few cons on this forum attack them as well.

Its the posting of unbeliveably anti-Canadian garbage. Despite what you say its far from "only 3am programming" (even though that doesn't excuse it).

We have had many threads about them showing absolute rants of the worst sterotypical order against us.

Our cops all ride horses? That kind of programming has no place on a news show/network that claims to be top flight.

Last edited by DerbyX on Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:50 pm

westmanguy westmanguy:
I watch FOX News daily. These little incidents get overblown.

If people here actually watched FOX News more than little YouTube clips here and there, they would realize its not as bad as its blown up to be.

Its one of the few media organizations in the United States that gives the political right/Republicans a fair shot.

They really should take "News" out of the channel description.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:53 pm

http://www.outfoxed.org

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:01 pm

westmanguy westmanguy:
The difference is FOX New's bias comes from a PRIVATE corporation.

The obvious left wing bias of the CBC is funded by the Canadian PUBLIC.

Big difference.

ridiculous. give your head a shake.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:03 pm

sandorski sandorski:
westmanguy westmanguy:
The difference is FOX New's bias comes from a PRIVATE corporation.

The obvious left wing bias of the CBC is funded by the Canadian PUBLIC.

Big difference.

ridiculous. give your head a shake.

no, that is true...Fox news is still crap and CBC is full of leftwing bias

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:05 pm

mtbr mtbr:
no, that is true...Fox news is still crap and CBC is full of leftwing bias
I've never seen this kind of ignorance on CBC news. At the very least they keep their jokes to the actual comedy programs.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:11 pm

Is this Fox show even considered to be news?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:12 pm

westmanguy westmanguy:
I'm not saying FOX News is the shining light of objective journalism. They are biased. They are right wing. That's a given.

Look back at the election coverage during the the Presidential Election. The majority of the media outlets were cheering Obama on to a win and our Democratic supportive media groups.

FOX News is one of the few Republican supporting media groups and has a necessary place within the media spectrum in America.

I am a Conservative, so I do like to watch them occasionally through the day to get some balance on the American political situation. But then I watch an equal amount of CNN as well to get the Democratic end of things.

See, but that's the problem right there. FOX news is explicitly Republican rather than conservative. Were they actually conservative I and a lot of other people would respect the channel a lot more. Whatever you may think of the other news networks and their biases, none are explicitly in the Democatics Party's camp. And no one will ever take FOX News seriously until they drop all pretense of responsible journalism and admit that they are the media arm of the GOP.

But relating to the video clip that started this thread. The clip is from FOX's late night talk show. As we've seen, there's a reason that that assclown is on that late; he makes Sean Hannity look like Ed Murrow.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:14 pm

What amazes me is the arrogance of most American's, no wonder their country is going straight into the shit hole, they're fucking retarded.

"The most powerful country in the world" They're bankrupt!!!

Actually I think China is the most powerful and oh yeah, they own the US, IBM, U.S. Treasury bills and debt.

Obama is begging for China to loan more money. LOL!!!

...and oh yeah, Obama is to the economy as 9.11 was. Now they have'em for 4 years and that is sorta funny.

That's like giving a condemned man a shovel and tell him to start digging his own grave.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:20 pm

People, let's keep this civil okay? Remember: disagree agreeably. RUEZ and Derby I"m looking in your directions.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:23 pm

xerxes xerxes:
People, let's keep this civil okay? Remember: disagree agreeably. RUEZ and Derby I"m looking in your directions.

Are you kidding me? It this normal to call people out before they do anything wrong?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:25 pm

It's normal after I get a report about the following:

$1:
Take it up with your AA group.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:28 pm

Thats right. I'm a drunk not an alcoholic. Alcoholics go to meetings. :D

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 194 posts ]  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 ... 13  Next