CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom
 
 
Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 27580
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:03 am
 


Title: Freeland's shoddy Trump speech may cause us to suffer
Category: Political
Posted By: N_Fiddledog
Date: 2018-09-08 10:58:52
Canadian


Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Washington Capitals
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 8436
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:03 am
 


Freeland is a Fucking Idiot! :roll:


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 12190
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:27 am
 


She may be an idiot but she's our idiot and now we'll have to live with her and Trudeau's idiotic antics when it comes to negotiating with Trump.

I would sincerely hope that someone on our negotiating team is sane enough to actually get this back on track but I sincerely doubt even if they could that we'll escape unscathed. You can't insult the leader of the most powerful nation in the world and expect to be welcomed with open arms and have your wishes come true which is something our shiny pony gov't is incapable of understanding.


Last edited by Freakinoldguy on Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 14503
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:34 am
 


BRAH wrote:
Freeland is a Fucking Idiot! :roll:


Projection much?


Offline
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 927

Warnings: (60%)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:00 pm
 


Freakinoldguy wrote:
She may be an idiot but she's our idiot and now we'll have to live with her and Trudeau's idiotic antics when it comes to negotiating with Trump.
We are going to have to live with his antics for longer.

This is all kabuki theater so that Trudeau-who-stood-up-to-Trump can win the next federal (s)election campaign.


Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 7262
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:33 pm
 


Trump is temporary. Likely VERY temporary.

I too am of the thinking that at this point, no deal is better than a bad deal.

Trump was planning on shitting on Canada no matter who was in charge.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 12040

Warnings: (20%)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:08 pm
 


BRAH wrote:
Freeland is a Fucking Idiot! :roll:



Freeland punched the bully in the nose just like he deserved, as was her duty as a Canadian official. Now the bully and his little lick-spittle fifth-columnist worshippers in Canada can’t stop crying.

Well, I say cry away you cowardly traitors. Your tears are NOT delicious -only a horrible person could think that - but they are pointless. Trump is a foreign aggressor, resistance to foreign aggression is the primary duty of a sovereign government, and appeasement is not acceptable now matter how much the cowards and traitors cry and whine and lie and cry some more.


Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 9897
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:13 pm
 


BeaverFever wrote:
BRAH wrote:
Freeland is a Fucking Idiot! :roll:



Freeland punched the bully in the nose just like he deserved, as was her duty as a Canadian official.



That maybe true but knowing Trump he will punch back harder and knock her straight outa the ballpark.

Watch foe a snap election in the fall if the talks fail.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 32932
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:22 pm
 


PluggyRug wrote:
Watch foe a snap election in the fall if the talks fail.


Get another majority before the pain of their stupid decisions starts to bite.


Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 7694
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:24 pm
 


I for one would be curious as to what it was exactly that Freeland said that got Trump upset. I’ve seen excerpts from a few speeches but can’t figure out which words are so hurtful. Please help out a poor old prog.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 32932
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:24 pm
 


Robair wrote:
I too am of the thinking that at this point, no deal is better than a bad deal.


I just find really funny the British have been using the exact same phrase
for a couple of years now, and now suddenly it pops up in Canada. :lol:


Last edited by martin14 on Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 32932
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:26 pm
 


fifeboy wrote:
I for one would be curious as to what it was exactly that Freeland said that got Trump upset. I’ve seen excerpts from a few speeches but can’t figure out which words are so hurtful. Please help out a poor old prog.


Hmmm, just about everything her and PM Idiot have said since before the election
has been a backhanded attack on Trump.

The most recent one would be the speech in Germany, you know the
your she had to break off to go rushing back to Washington,
because obviously she had no idea a deal had been done.


Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 7694
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:50 pm
 


martin14 wrote:
fifeboy wrote:
I for one would be curious as to what it was exactly that Freeland said that got Trump upset. I’ve seen excerpts from a few speeches but can’t figure out which words are so hurtful. Please help out a poor old prog.


Hmmm, just about everything her and PM Idiot have said since before the election
has been a backhanded attack on Trump.

The most recent one would be the speech in Germany, you know the
your she had to break off to go rushing back to Washington,
because obviously she had no idea a deal had been done.

Hmm...what exactly don’t you understand about the question
Quote:
exactly what Freeland said that got Trump upset

A general statement of “just about everything” isn’t an answer!
Her speech in Germany? Which one? Just tell me what she said that upset everybody.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 25374

Warnings: (20%)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:19 pm
 


Robair wrote:
Trump is temporary. Likely VERY temporary.

I too am of the thinking that at this point, no deal is better than a bad deal.

Trump was planning on shitting on Canada no matter who was in charge.


That's where I'm at now. No deal if Trump keeps moving the goalposts around. I'd rather we did the suffering until he was gone and then move forward when the Dems or a sane GOP is in charge again. Can't deal with this fucker on any sort of rational terms because he's not capable of it, and because this chaos is what he intended all along.

Vomitously sick of these so-called Canadian "conservatives" who'd rather blame their own country than the enemy that's doing the attacking against us. It shows that the type of propaganda over the last forty years that turned Republicans into lunatics was just as successful in Canada at turning conservatives into a bunch of hyper-ideological pricks that would rather have a civil war than stand together against an outside enemy. Just more proof that anything on the right-wing is now morally & ethically moribund and not worth any decent person being a part of anymore.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 32932
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:19 pm
 




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 92 posts ]  1  2  3  4  5 ... 7  Next



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests



cron
 
     
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © Canadaka.net. Powered by © phpBB.