Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:53 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
andyt andyt:
YOu mean like how the Israelis are copying the policy of "Lebensraum"

Yeah, classy of you to accuse the Jews of being Nazis. :roll:

Well, if you read what I wrote, I really called them Americans.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:55 pm

Khar Khar:
andyt andyt:
Khar Khar:

I'm not dealing with the mess, but this conflict.

So if this time Israel was perfectly within its rights, can you point to a particular time when Hamas was perfectly within its rights to fire rockets or use suicide bombings?

No, I can't point out a particular time. Generally, I consider rocket attacks aimed at civilians in peacetime to be morally reprehensible or unjust. Mind, if you can, I'd be happy to hear it.

What fucking peacetime?

So basically all your verbiage boils down to Israel good, Hamas bad, as does so much else posted here.

We are blameless
We are golden
And we've got to get ourselves back to the garden.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:59 pm

Gunnair Gunnair:
That's okay for Bart, they're brown.

Thats the crux of the situation for some of the posters in this thread, its not that they are some great fans of Israel but rather their bigotry and hatred towards the " brown " folk which makes them take this stance. An enemy of my enemy is my friend mentality.

And then we have the evangelical folks in the good ol'US who see the formation of Israel : A Jewish state ( which orthodox Jews consider blasphemous, a true Jewish state cannot be formed until the true Jewish messiah comes ) as fulfilling of a biblical prophecy leading towards rapture ( a N.American concept which has nothing to do with Christianity ), so they can be taken up into the heavens to meet their lord. So Israel has to be backed and supported at all costs.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:02 pm

The UN found another weapons cache in a school, meh move along nothing to see here the hypocrisy continues. :roll:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:04 pm

desertdude desertdude:
Gunnair Gunnair:

Thats the crux of the situation for some of the posters in this thread, its not that they are some great fans of Israel but rather their bigotry and hatred towards the " brown " folk which makes them take this stance. An enemy of my enemy is my friend mentality.

And then we have the evangelical folks in the good ol'US who see the formation of Israel : A Jewish state ( which orthodox Jews consider blasphemous, a true Jewish state cannot be formed until the true Jewish messiah comes ) as fulfilling of a biblical prophecy leading towards rapture ( a N.American concept which has nothing to do with Christianity ), so they can be taken up into the heavens to meet their lord. So Israel has to be backed and supported at all costs.

It's not the color it's the religion.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:08 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
andyt andyt:
YOu mean like how the Israelis are copying the policy of "Lebensraum"

Yeah, classy of you to accuse the Jews of being Nazis. :roll:

Well the way Israel is chopping up the West Bank with settlements, what would you call it?
Please refer to International law on this matter as you personal opinion is just that.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:32 pm

raydan raydan:
BRAH BRAH:

We can start another caption contest...

Damn it, he cheated on his wife, had sex with God-knows how many women, got a blow job from an intern, in the White House, then lied about it and was hit with a sexual harassment lawsuit... but he's still more popular than I am.

Who's Ready for The First Real Black President?

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:50 pm

andyt andyt:
desertdude desertdude:
Gunnair Gunnair:

It's not the color it's the religion.

Brown is bigot speak for muzlamic

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:51 pm

[drool]

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:09 pm

Goober911 Goober911:
Citing Palestinian sources and experts in the field, Frenkel reported that kidnapping three Israeli teens would be a foolish move for Hamas. International experts told her it was likely the work of a local group, acting without concern for the repercussions:

And exactly what difference is this supposed to make ?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:13 pm

Zipperfish Zipperfish:
Yes the Israelis "knock on rooves" sometimes and yes Hamas probably has rockets that misfired. But we're talking well over a thousand civilian deaths in Gaza versus 3 in Israel.

So, are you complaining that Iron Dome works too well, and it's more fair only if more Jews die ?

Or are you complaining that Hamas does a shitty job, and they need better weapons ?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:31 pm

desertdude desertdude:
, How do you explain bombing of the UN school

:roll:

Which of the three UN schools holding caches of weapons are you talking about ?

http://www.jpost.com/Operation-Protecti ... ime-369358

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:50 pm

desertdude desertdude:
, How do you explain bombing of the UN school

Four words: Weapons and ammo cache.

A better question is, how do you vilify Israel for bombing the school while completely ignoring the fact it was used as a stash?

And since you think some on here who are pro-Israel are only pro-Israel because they're killing "brown" people, I think turn about is fair play for the cheap shots. Is using schools, hospitals and mosques as weapons and ammo caches a standard "brown" person tactic or is it just a Palestinian thing?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:04 am

martin14 martin14:
Zipperfish Zipperfish:
Yes the Israelis "knock on rooves" sometimes and yes Hamas probably has rockets that misfired. But we're talking well over a thousand civilian deaths in Gaza versus 3 in Israel.

So, are you complaining that Iron Dome works too well, and it's more fair only if more Jews die ?

Or are you complaining that Hamas does a shitty job, and they need better weapons ?

I'm not complaining at all. My opinion is that the people in the occupied territories or whatever they are called need to renounce violence. They are faced with a vastly superior adversary who can and will crush them. That is what is happening. It is a smack down.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:51 am

Zipperfish Zipperfish:

I'm not complaining at all. My opinion is that the people in the occupied territories or whatever they are called need to renounce violence. They are faced with a vastly superior adversary who can and will crush them. That is what is happening. It is a smack down.

Sounds sensible Zip. Here's one...tell him. Good luck with that.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1417 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 51  52  53  54  55  56  57 ... 95  Next