Title: Gaza (Merged)
Category: World
Posted By: N_Fiddledog
Date: 2014-07-10 00:30:09

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:45 am

Nothing new from the religion of 'peace'.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:24 am

Those poor victims. :(

I heard that the Israelis announced ahead of time that the home of a Palestinian leader would be bombed, and so all the guy's friends and neighbours came over to be 'human shields'. After the place was destroyed, the Palestinians were outraged at the murder of so many people.

Seems to me it was suicide?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:14 am

Newsbot Newsbot:
Title: Hamas: All Israelis now targets for missile attacks
Category: World
Posted By: N_Fiddledog
Date: 2014-07-10 00:30:09

Yeah, the whole world already knew that was the case when the fuckers started firing laser guided missiles at school buses.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:15 pm

DrCaleb DrCaleb:

I heard that the Israelis announced ahead of time that the home of a Palestinian leader would be bombed, and so all the guy's friends and neighbours came over to be 'human shields'. After the place was destroyed, the Palestinians were outraged at the murder of so many people.

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
 Vegas Golden Knights
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:21 pm

To make matters worse, there are some claiming that Hamas has lost control of Gaza...to ISIS.

Cause that will make this situation so much better.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:09 pm

DrCaleb DrCaleb:

Seems to me it was fitting.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:10 pm

And all Palestinians have always been a target since day one and their death toll in the thousands clearly speaks of this.

As for the more lies that shameless bag of flith posts, and nothing else can be expected of him. The videos show people snatching away children who are out in the open and exposed, only his lying ilk can turn it into pro Israeli propaganda.

The third video is talking about ordinary people, civilians flocking to their roofs as a last resort to save their homes from being bombed, what other means of defense do they have against Israeli jets and fire power.

Also I will take this opportunity to, while cursing the Israeli aggression which has caused so much death and destruction in this current operation, condemn in the strongest way possible, the firing of those rockets by those idiots, Hamas. These are dumb rockets, they don't hit any military targets, if they do hit anything, it will be most probably civilians. They do nothing but bring death and destruction to their own people.

/end of

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Los Angeles Kings
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:19 pm

I still think we should give the whole place back to the Brits.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:19 pm

This is like watching two crime families trying to whack each other.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:50 pm

desertdude desertdude:
...what other means of defense do they have against Israeli jets and fire power(?)

Non-violence.

If the Palestinians simply stop waging war then Israel won't retaliate. But if they insist on firing rockets at Israeli homes, families, and children then they should not whine about it when Israel fires things at their homes, families, and children.

It's just that simple.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:56 pm

DrCaleb DrCaleb:

What a bunch of maroons. XD

This conflict has been going on since 48 with no letup and at no time have the Israeli's ever backed down from doing what they said they would so, you're absolutely correct, these idiots committed suicide by stupidity. Unless of course they believe this constitutes a martyr's death and they all get into heaven free of charge which might explain the willingness to die for a leader who's killing his people by default while keeping his own ass safe.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:14 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
desertdude desertdude:
...what other means of defense do they have against Israeli jets and fire power(?)

Non-violence.

If the Palestinians simply stop waging war then Israel won't retaliate. But if they insist on firing rockets at Israeli homes, families, and children then they should not whine about it when Israel fires things at their homes, families, and children.

It's just that simple.

I know you like to make everything very black and white but in the real world a huge range of various shades of grey exist. How I and millions of other people wished If only it were that simple, Palestinians can simply say and have said, fine remove your settlements, return our refugees and get rid of your settlers and give us our land back and go back to your 67 borders and we will stop.

Now I know you will counter with the example of Gaza, but again that's not so simple either for its own set of reasons.

As Ive said before this is not insolvable, but there have to be parties on both sides who are sincere towards a peaceful goal.

But also keep in mind both sides leadership don't necessarily echo the view of its population. Because there are lot of Israelis as well as Palestinians who want and end to all of this. I know I would if I was living on either side of that fence.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:17 pm

Here ya go Denser. Apologize for these guys. Tell us it's dubbed, or something.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:19 pm

What can you do with this one?