PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:27 am

Title: Gender doesn't belong on birth certificate
Category: lifestyle
Posted By: N_Fiddledog
Date: 2014-03-27 11:24:40
Canadian

Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:27 am

Simple, does your child have a penis? Than he is a boy. Does your child have a vagina? Than she is a girl. If this boy really wants to be a girl, then when hes 18 he can make that choice but I have $50 that says its the parents (namely the mother) the brought him up like this in the first place. Seems to be a new fad in parenting trying to breed out the "male agression" in kids.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:37 am

DemonicD3 DemonicD3:
Simple, does your child have a penis? Than he is a boy. Does your child have a vagina? Than she is a girl. If this boy really wants to be a girl, then when hes 18 he can make that choice but I have $50 that says its the parents (namely the mother) the brought him up like this in the first place. Seems to be a new fad in parenting trying to breed out the "male agression" in kids.

In some cases child can have both of this organs. In some cases when kid becomes adult hormones can play a horrible joke, even if he has a penis.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:38 am

DemonicD3 DemonicD3:
Simple, does your child have a penis? Than he is a boy. Does your child have a vagina? Than she is a girl. If this boy really wants to be a girl, then when hes 18 he can make that choice but I have $50 that says its the parents (namely the mother) the brought him up like this in the first place. Seems to be a new fad in feminist parenting trying to breed out the "male" in kids.

fixed

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Ottawa Senators
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:41 am

Gender isn't on birth certificates AFAIK.

Sex is.

The two are not the same thing.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:37 am

I would be rather upset, possibly even tramatised if I'm out at the bar and get tagged by a convincing cross-dresser, person going through gender manipulation, etc. If I go through the authorities it will boil down too: did you check I.D.? If not, your fucking problem. If you did, you should have known better.

What happens when the I.D. Says whatever the carrier wants them to say? Legitimate case now against them I suppose. Further you have no real way of knowing until you are half in the bag and the pants finally come off. Of course you could say no at that point, but that would still be a bit of a mind fuck.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:02 am

Canadian_Mind Canadian_Mind:
I would be rather upset, possibly even tramatised if I'm out at the bar and get tagged by a convincing cross-dresser, person going through gender manipulation, etc. If I go through the authorities it will boil down too: did you check I.D.? If not, your fucking problem. If you did, you should have known better.

What happens when the I.D. Says whatever the carrier wants them to say? Legitimate case now against them I suppose. Further you have no real way of knowing until you are half in the bag and the pants finally come off. Of course you could say no at that point, but that would still be a bit of a mind fuck.

A similar situation happened to one of my brothers years ago when he lived in what was then 'Vancouver'. Today, he would be charged with 'attempted murder'!

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:04 am

wasn`t this covered in one of the hangover movies?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:11 pm

saturn_656 saturn_656:

Sex is.

You've had sex on a birth certificate?

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:55 pm

saturn_656 saturn_656:
Sex is.

Not by common use, definition, reason or logic are they not the same thing.