CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom
 
 
Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 28257
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:56 pm
 


Title: Gingerbread men banned at Scottish Parliament as part of a new drive to 'stamp out sexism'
Category: Strange
Posted By: N_Fiddledog
Date: 2018-12-15 10:46:12


Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 11247
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:56 pm
 


Oh FFS!

If you are offended by a damn cookie you need to leave this planet immediately.

What's next?

Santa?

Snow angels?


Offline
Forum Elite
Forum Elite
Profile
Posts: 1649
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:38 pm
 


You have that right Strutz.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 12946
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:52 pm
 


Strutz wrote:
Oh FFS!

If you are offended by a damn cookie you need to leave this planet immediately.

What's next?

Santa?

Snow angels?



Please don't give the perpetually offended any more idea's. They're destructive enough on their own. :wink:


Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 11247
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:19 pm
 


I meant to add that I don't think I've had a gingerbread cookie shaped like a person that had nuts so who's to say they are male to begin with? :wink:


Online
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 27710
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:32 pm
 


Scottish Parliament special committee meeting (all males, of course)

Fergus: We have a problem, our survey found that 30 per cent of women working here believe they had been sexually harassed.

Gavin: That' easy to explain, 70% of the women here are either too ugly or too fat.

'10 minutes later, after the laughter died down'

Fergus: Seriously, we need solutions.

'15 minutes later'

Owen: I know, let's ban gingerbread men cookies.

Fergus: Fuck Owen, that's the best idea you've had all year.


Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Washington Capitals
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 9068
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:37 pm
 


I would eat a Ginger Woman. :mrgreen:


Offline
Forum Elite
Forum Elite
Profile
Posts: 1649
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:29 am
 


Strutz wrote:
I meant to add that I don't think I've had a gingerbread cookie shaped like a person that had nuts so who's to say they are male to begin with? :wink:


I have a set of gingerbread family cookie cutters :roll:


Online
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 New York Rangers
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 11021
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:16 am
 


If gingerbread men in parliament is their biggest problem they are indeed fortunate.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 13155

Warnings: (20%)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:41 pm
 


Sounds like the Daily Fail is at it again trying to sensationalize the news.

The facts repirted in the story are that a coffe shop located in parliament is selling gingerbread people, formerly called “gingerbread men” which some unnamed person allegedly thought would be more inclusive.

The Daily Fail dishonestly spins this into “Parliament” “banning” something.


Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 8039
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:52 pm
 


BeaverFever wrote:
Sounds like the Daily Fail is at it again trying to sensationalize the news.

The facts repirted in the story are that a coffe shop located in parliament is selling gingerbread people, formerly called “gingerbread men” which some unnamed person allegedly thought would be more inclusive.

The Daily Fail dishonestly spins this into “Parliament” “banning” something.

But... but... but progs...proggies... proglodytes... but... but... but....


Online
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 27710
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:10 pm
 


Gingerprogs...


Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 7119
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:15 pm
 


Quote:
proglodytes

Love it.


Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests




 
     
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © Canadaka.net. Powered by © phpBB.