CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom
 
 
Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 29360
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:27 am
 


Title: GOP rep: socialists must be shot or jailed
Category: Uncle Sam
Posted By: BeaverFever
Date: 2020-02-03 07:21:35


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 15043
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:27 am
 


Just a reminder who the real intolerant fascist pro-dictatorship party is. He was given a chance to walk back his comments and he doubled down on them.
Liberals are evil because they want to offer you affordable healthcare. Somehow that undemocratic. But it�s ok that conservatives want to jail or executive anyone who disagrees with them.


Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 65472
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:20 am
 


Liberal politicians are evil because they want to force everyone else to buy their shitty healthcare program that they took care to exempt themselves from buying or using.

If it's so fucking awesome then let them use the same thing everyone else does.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 11850
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:13 am
 


BeaverFever wrote:
Just a reminder who the real intolerant fascist pro-dictatorship party is. He was given a chance to walk back his comments and he doubled down on them.
Liberals are evil because they want to offer you affordable healthcare. Somehow that undemocratic. But it�s ok that conservatives want to jail or executive anyone who disagrees with them.


Well history tells that socialists have bumped off millions who had the temerity to disagree with them.


Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 65472
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:15 am
 


PluggyRug wrote:
Well history tells that socialists have bumped off millions who had the temerity to disagree with them.


And that's a good reason to shoot the bastards before they seize power and slaughter millions of people...again.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 24471
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:59 am
 


I always enjoy when a left leaning individual says something stupid and violent, we get a 40 page thread about it, with largely everyone condemning the asshat.

When a right leaning individual does it, the righties on this forum froth at the mouth to defend the piece of shit.

Says a lot about you guys really.


Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 8543
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:20 am
 


Tricks wrote:
I always enjoy when a left leaning individual says something stupid and violent, we get a 40 page thread about it, with largely everyone condemning the asshat.

When a right leaning individual does it, the righties on this forum froth at the mouth to defend the piece of shit.

Says a lot about you guys really.

R=UP


Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 12344
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:32 am
 


Link: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/pol ... 639722002/


Quote:
Spenser Merwin, the executive director of the Montana Republican Party, said in a statement that the party wholeheartedly condemned Garcia’s comments.


Offline
Forum Elite
Forum Elite
 Montreal Canadiens
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 1176
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:42 am
 


Quote:
shot or jailed


Ummm, how do we choose ? ROTFL


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 11850
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:47 am
 


Martin15 wrote:
Quote:
shot or jailed


Ummm, how do we choose ? ROTFL



Heads for shots

Tails it's jails

ROTFL


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 26054
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:55 am
 


The link doesn't work so I had to find a story on this.

Apparently it was some small-time state rep, representing a section of a small city in Montana.

He'd "reportedly" responded to a statement fed to him by some local, commie rag:

Quote:
State Rep. Rodney Garcia, who represents part of Billings, Mont., in House District 52, also expressed concern about socialists “entering our government” at an event in Helena, Mont., on Friday, according to the Billings Gazette.

Asked by a reporter about the comments on Saturday, Garcia reportedly stood by them.

“So actually in the Constitution of the United States (if) they are found guilty of being a socialist member you either go to prison or are shot,” he told a reporter, according to the Billings Gazette.

“They’re enemies of the free state,” Garcia reportedly said. “What do we do with our enemies in war?”

The state’s Republican Party reportedly spoke out against the comments on Saturday. Spenser Merwin, the executive director of the Montana Republican Party, said in a statement Saturday that the party “wholeheartedly condemns the comment that was made and under no circumstance is violence against someone with opposing political views acceptable,” according to the Associated Press. He said it was a shame that Garcia’s comments had detracted from the weekend’s other events, which were intended to start off the election year.


https://time.com/5776337/montana-rodney ... ot-jailed/

To be fair though, some blogger who appears to lean left said it happened more like this:

https://themindshield.com/gop-state-rep ... d-or-shot/


Last edited by N_Fiddledog on Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 12344
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:57 am
 


N_Fiddledog wrote:
The link doesn't work so I had to find a story on this.


See my post above with link to the article Beaver originally posted.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 26054
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:07 pm
 


Fair enough, and to be even more fair this one from the lefty blog I found made me smile within the broader context of the story as its revealed:

Quote:
The State Democratic Party has called for Republican party members to speak out against Garcia who has a long history of local controversies–including adomestic dispute with his ex-wife that led to his conviction and arrest.

“Rodney Garcia has brazenly flaunted his conviction for a domestic dispute, called single moms deadbeats, and was only elected because he created an illegal campaign cash scam.” Montana Democratic Party chair Robyn Driscol told Billings Gazette. “All candidates in attendance — especially those with previous assault charges — must immediately condemn his remarks,” she added.


https://themindshield.com/gop-state-rep ... d-or-shot/

It's a local story concerning local oddballs.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 30039
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:13 pm
 


Strutz wrote:
Link: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/pol ... 639722002/


Quote:
Spenser Merwin, the executive director of the Montana Republican Party, said in a statement that the party wholeheartedly condemned Garcia’s comments.


The Reps who condemn that sort of talk will be excoriated as a bunch of cucks and driven out of the party altogether. The kooks who say the worst and most disgusting things they can think of will be invited to the White House and then get seats of honour at the big table during the next All-Assholes Weekend event at Mar-A-Lago. In terms of the concept of basic decency and acceptable behaviour what's going on in American political and social circles now is pretty much the equivalent of the north and south poles of the planet spontaneously exchanging positions.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 26054
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:24 pm
 


Thanos wrote:
The Reps who condemn that sort of talk will be excoriated as a bunch of cucks and driven out of the party altogether. The kooks who say the worst and most disgusting things they can think of will be invited to the White House and then get seats of honour at the big table during the next All-Assholes Weekend event at Mar-A-Lago.


Nonsense.


Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  1  2  3  4  Next



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests




 
     
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © Canadaka.net. Powered by © phpBB.