bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 12:35 pm

From an official Muslim Brotherhood document covering what they name The Project.

“The process of settlement is a ‘Civilization-Jihadist Process’ with all the word means. The Ikhwan [Muslim Brotherhood] must understand that their work in America is a kind of grand jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and ‘sabotaging’ its miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believers…”

https://clarionproject.org/Muslim_Broth ... emorandum/

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 12:40 pm

Fighter Fighter:
Very good......

Singling out one group despite knowing how nasty ones' own collar is, is not a clever thing but very bias and pure hatred/animosity.

Common people should remain in harmony and in touch with Muslims...

Warning: Don't assume anything about Muslims unless having fair amount of interaction with Muslims of all backgrounds/nations/ethnicity.

Muslims are more than 1 billion and are almost everywhere....Instead of living in anger and getting depressed...Move your ass outside of your comfort zone and ask questions just like this former US Marine did.

Look at him, same skin color as you, same accent, same ethnicity....

Sometimes the people with the worst past, create the best future." Umar Ibn Khattab (RA) - Second Caliph of Islam.

So again, the title of the thread concerns "Sunni and Shia" extremists. It's not "all Muslims."

And I still notice your obsession with converts to Islam. As has been explained to you before this happens in both directions. People convert to Islam and some are brave enough to face death and leave it. I tried to watch your video but your convert creeped me out and I just couldn't finish. See if you feel the same way when it's an apostate:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 12:45 pm

And concerning the term "Islamophobia" in the title of your video:

$1:
According to the French philosopher Pascal Bruckner, “At the end of the 1970s, Iranian fundamentalists invented the term ‘Islamophobia’ formed in analogy to ‘xenophobia’. The aim of this word was to declare Islam inviolate. Whoever crosses this border is deemed a racist. This term, which is worthy of totalitarian propaganda, is deliberately unspecific about whether it refers to a religion, a belief system or its faithful adherents around the world.”

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2012/08/did- ... lamophobia

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 5:03 pm

LOL, we should adapt to them. Rather than them bringing their hate and sexism to our shores. Hide your face women, don't show your hair you would be unclean.

Maybe earn your virgins.

No thank you, most killings in this world today is from this religion of "peace"............ what a joke.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 11:52 pm

I personally will brook no attack on my rights or way of life by any group, be it religious or secular.

By that, there are Muslims that wish us harm just like there are other non-religious groups that wish the same. Terrorist organizations must be labeled as such reguarless of whether it's convenient for the narrative or not. Public safety first

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 5:08 am

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
Fighter Fighter:
When I made that comment, my intention was to make a point that you cannot runaway from Muslims...

But you can keep Islamic extremism out. It's just a matter of deciding to do it.

Perhaps you didn't read the title of this thread. It deals specifically with Sunni and Shia extremism. They weren't talking about "all Muslims"...hopefully.

What can be prevented is the below. It's simply a matter of learning from the past and preventing it from happening here.

Muslims are make up of two sects primarily ; Sunnis and Shias....It is labeling of Muslims.

Look, I don't have any problem with any security measure you guys want to adopt to secure yourselves....All power to you.

I am against prejudice, propaganda and bias which is prevalent in western societies against Muslims. After getting done with Jews, you have now chosen a new enemy. That's what I am not liking

---------------

Government will label us terrorist by specifically mentioning us by sects and then some idiot sitting in north American continent will think that danger is just right ahead of us, will bring out his rifle and shoot some Muslims walking down on streets.

Looks like no lesson has been learnt from both world wars.

Problems with Blacks

Problem with Jews

Problem with Muslims.

:lol:

Fish is rotten to its core...That's gonna my last comment on this thread.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 7:54 am

Using the abuse of Jews in hopes of convincing people to ignore where almost all the terrorism is coming from is kind of laughable considering the bulk of the worldwide abuse of Jews is coming from the same source the bulk of terrorism is coming from.

Followers of the warlord Mohammed who take his calls to attack and subjugate the unbeliever too seriously.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 8:14 am

$1:
A national Muslim group says it will conduct an investigation into an event at a Philadelphia Islamic center last month during which a group of youngsters sang songs it said were not “properly vetted,” calling that “an unintended mistake and an oversight.”

Youngsters at the Muslim American Society Islamic Center in North Philadelphia are shown in video footage speaking in Arabic during a celebration of “Ummah Day,” said the Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI), a Middle East monitoring organization. One girl says "we will chop off their heads” to “liberate the sorrowful and exalted Al-Aqsa Mosque” in Jerusalem, according to the MEMRI.

https://www.philly.com/news/muslim-amer ... ssion=true

Let's guess who the "They" is possessing the heads this girl wants to chop off because she's been told it would liberate a mosque in Jerusalem.

Attachments:
Muslim-children-chop-off-heads-for-allah-620x341.jpg
Muslim-children-chop-off-heads-for-allah-620x341.jpg [ 45.72 KiB | Viewed 286 times ]

Last edited by N_Fiddledog on Sun May 05, 2019 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 9:53 am

Fighter Fighter:

I am against prejudice, propaganda and bias which is prevalent in western societies against Muslims. After getting done with Jews, you have now chosen a new enemy. That's what I am not liking.

Stop flying plane into buildings, killing athletes, blowing up embassies, cutting the heads off innocent and blowing up churches full of children, and imposing religious law everywhere and I think you’d find attitudes improve somewhat.

Everyone on this forum are from nations that liberated the camps and saved the Jews, do they teach neither history or geography over there, or all Kufr the same to you?

Muslims are not a “new” enemy. We’ve killing each other for over a thousand years.

Lessons of the World Wars? What was the lesson of WW1?
The Lesson of WW2 is don’t let a bunch of fanatical lunatics spread their message of hate and try to take over the world. It’s a lesson many of us are acutely aware of.

Put your victim card back in the deck. It has no power here.