CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom
 
 
Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 28790
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:41 am
 


Title: Greta Thunberg loses out on Nobel Peace Prize. How could so many be wrong'
Category: World
Posted By: N_Fiddledog
Date: 2019-10-12 07:10:06


Offline
Forum Elite
Forum Elite
 Pittsburgh Penguins
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 1913
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:41 am
 


Because they all had their heads up their asses just like their creepy little heroine?


Offline
Forum Elite
Forum Elite
 Pittsburgh Penguins
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 1913
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:41 am
 


DP


Last edited by Mowich on Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Offline
Forum Elite
Forum Elite
 Pittsburgh Penguins
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 1913
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:41 am
 


DP


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 28200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:12 am
 


Their new saint is coming to Alberta:

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/ ... -1.5319889

I find her toxic Aspie honesty to be refreshing. No fake smiles from this one, not like from the politicians and the friendly all-Canadian activist community But someone needs to tell her that our own "fellow" countrymen have been telling Alberta for years now - we don't like you, we're happy about what happened to you, and that we don't give a good goddamn about how many of you lose everything. In order to make us feel good about ourselves YOU must be shut down entirely, no matter the cost. Sorry Greta, someone already got there with that message long before you ever came around.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 13676
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:31 am
 


Thanos wrote:
Their new saint is coming to Alberta:


Given her parents and handlers stance on climate change, I'd assume she's walking?


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 28200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:40 am
 


Arriving with massive fanfare aboard David Suzuki's personal solar-powered 727? :lol:


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 13676
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:46 am
 


Thanos wrote:
Arriving with massive fanfare aboard David Suzuki's personal solar-powered 727? :lol:


She'd better be careful or she'll end up part of the masters harem. :wink:


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 28200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:49 am
 


The celebrity elite deserve their privileges, pal.


Offline
Forum Elite
Forum Elite
Profile
Posts: 1022
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:31 pm
 


Thanos wrote:
Their new saint is coming to Alberta:

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/ ... -1.5319889

I find her toxic Aspie honesty to be refreshing. No fake smiles from this one, not like from the politicians and the friendly all-Canadian activist community But someone needs to tell her that our own "fellow" countrymen have been telling Alberta for years now - we don't like you, we're happy about what happened to you, and that we don't give a good goddamn about how many of you lose everything. In order to make us feel good about ourselves YOU must be shut down entirely, no matter the cost. Sorry Greta, someone already got there with that message long before you ever came around.


I wonder if she'll visit Venezuela, Saudi Arabia or Russia next.

Or is she only going to places that actually tolerate dissent and criticism?


Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 9043
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:28 pm
 


Seeing as how getting here in a wind powered carbon fiber sailboat wasn't good enough, now she should deliver her speech naked from Mecca...
now STFU and get back under your bridges!


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 24456
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:33 pm
 


herbie wrote:
Seeing as how getting here in a wind powered carbon fiber sailboat wasn't good enough, now she should deliver her speech naked from Mecca...
now STFU and get back under your bridges!


Oh I see, because you're the reasonable one now, are you?

You forgot to tell us how after delivering Greta to the Americas the crew of that "wind powered carbon fiber sailboat" flew back to Europe on a carbon guzzling private jet.


Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 8333
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:34 pm
 


herbie wrote:
Seeing as how getting here in a wind powered carbon fiber sailboat wasn't good enough, now she should deliver her speech naked from Mecca...
now STFU and get back under your bridges!

R=UP


Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 8333
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:39 pm
 


N_Fiddledog wrote:
herbie wrote:
Seeing as how getting here in a wind powered carbon fiber sailboat wasn't good enough, now she should deliver her speech naked from Mecca...
now STFU and get back under your bridges!


Oh I see, because you're the reasonable one now, are you?

You forgot to tell us how after delivering Greta to the Americas the crew of that "wind powered carbon fiber sailboat" flew back to Europe on a carbon guzzling private jet.

I just love this. We have built a world based on the burning of fossil fuels, so nobody can go anywhere anywhere to criticize the use of fossil fuels because they may use fossil fuels to get there. Nice.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 20917
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:49 pm
 


"Ah, see? You're a hypocrite!"

*millions continue to die every year from preventable shit, billions in capitalist-enforced poverty, the world being terraformed by oil tanker accidents, kids bred in such absolute societal alienation that all utopian futurism is dead*

"Why didn't you swim???
Shouldn't you be living in the forest?
If you don't like The Collapse, why don't you just leave?!"


Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  1  2  3  4  5 ... 7  Next



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests



cron
 
     
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © Canadaka.net. Powered by © phpBB.