CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom
 
 
Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 28806
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:16 am
 


Title: Gun-happy IDF veteran dubbed "Queen of Guns"
Category: lifestyle
Posted By: N_Fiddledog
Date: 2019-05-31 16:08:52


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 14210
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:16 am
 


*Mod Edit*


Offline
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 891
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:51 am
 


BeaverFever wrote:
*Mod Edit*


ROTFL

I am somewhat neutral but that is literally the most hilarious thing I have read so far on this forum.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 24488
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:24 am
 


I think we all know why you 2 would be desperate to find something to mock about the efficiency of the IDF and the hotness of their women.

Me, I find this one explaining Beave's frustration funnier.


Attachments:
robot-vs-liberal-woman (1).jpg
robot-vs-liberal-woman (1).jpg [ 144.16 KiB | Viewed 253 times ]
Offline
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 891
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:42 am
 


N_Fiddledog wrote:
I think we all know why you 2 would be desperate to find something to mock about the efficiency of the IDF and the hotness of their women.

Me, I find this one explaining Beave's frustration funnier.


Yes, IDF is professional organization and may have some sexy/hot women in it. Agreed

but

Mr. Beave's post was way too funny and cracked me up....I am sure a chill conservative would laugh on it as well.

Take it easy :)

We are not babbling all the time....Not good for health.

Just chill like Mr. Raydan [B-o]


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 24488
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 12:10 pm
 


I see. You're a fan of the ideological bashing brand of humor now are you?

Have you seen this one?


Attachments:
cat-reads-quran.jpg
cat-reads-quran.jpg [ 181.62 KiB | Viewed 236 times ]
Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 28230
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 12:23 pm
 


Girls with guns are awesome. Hot girls with guns is even more awesome-r. The only way to permanent peace is to take all the guns away from males and give them to hot girls. And then let the hot girls shoot as many of the males as they can until their numbers are reduced to a much more stable and controllable population.

You know in your hearts that I'm right about this, the way I am about everything. 8)


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 14210
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 12:54 pm
 


N_Fiddledog wrote:
I think we all know why you 2 would be desperate to find something to mock about the efficiency of the IDF and the hotness of their women.

Me, I find this one explaining Beave's frustration funnier.


Who is mocking “the efficiency of the IDF”?

I’m mocking conservative rags that think “hot girl likes guns” is a news story. And the “news story” had like 800 photos included just to fill conservative spank banks.


Last edited by BeaverFever on Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 891
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:04 pm
 


N_Fiddledog wrote:
Have you seen this one?


Nope, until now.

I think it would be hard for you and your like to tolerate that humor coming from him given Mr. Beave is known for his stance against Alt-Right policies. I can understand.

I did say I was neutral and every non affiliated guy will find that comment funny.

If this would have got written by Alt-Right guy directing towards left, then I would be laughing on it as well.

I mean why being serious all the time?

:)


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 11049
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:10 pm
 


Fighter wrote:
N_Fiddledog wrote:
Have you seen this one?


Nope, until now.

I think it would be hard for you and your like to tolerate that humor coming from him given Mr. Beave is known for his stance against anything right of anything.. I can understand.

I did say I was neutral and every non affiliated guy will find that comment funny.

If this would have got written by Alt-Right guy directing towards left, then I would be laughing on it as well.

I mean why being serious all the time?

:)


Fixed for accuracy. [B-o]


Offline
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 891
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:23 pm
 


PluggyRug wrote:
Fighter wrote:
N_Fiddledog wrote:
Have you seen this one?


Nope, until now.

I think it would be hard for you and your like to tolerate that humor coming from him given Mr. Beave is known for his stance against anything right of anything.. I can understand.

I did say I was neutral and every non affiliated guy will find that comment funny.

If this would have got written by Alt-Right guy directing towards left, then I would be laughing on it as well.

I mean why being serious all the time?

:)


Fixed for accuracy. [B-o]


:)


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 13958
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:19 am
 


BeaverFever wrote:
*Mod edit*

Huh, sounds like a Harvey Weinstein lunch break.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 14210
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:29 am
 


BeaverFever wrote:
*Mod Edit*


Mod Edit?

That’s unreasonable censorship. Nobody was personally insulted here.

I object.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 29477
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:44 am
 


I'm not saying that this is what happened but is it possible that Mods edit posts because they don't agree with what is say? Say it ain't so!!! 8O


Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 33975
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:48 am
 


raydan wrote:
I'm not saying that this is what happened but is it possible that Mods edit posts because they don't agree with what is say? Say it ain't so!!! 8O


We do it generally because someone complains, not because it pisses us off.

BeaverFever wrote:
BeaverFever wrote:
*Mod Edit*


Mod Edit?

That’s unreasonable censorship. Nobody was personally insulted here.

I object.


You should not.

Quote:
Public complaint (including forum topics) regarding the moderation of this site, including the deletion of content or user suspension, is not acceptable. These issues are between the Moderators and the members involved. Concerns or complaints on Moderator decisions should be directed to the CKA Administration in a Private Message only.


rules.php


Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  1  2  3  Next



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests




 
     
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © Canadaka.net. Powered by © phpBB.