Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:37 am

Hyack Hyack:
wildrosegirl wildrosegirl:
Are you really that thick?
Go play. There's no room for mouthy children here.

jj will have lots of time to play and contemplate his future as a member of this site as he won't be posting here for the next couple weeks.....

Don't know what I did to deserve such a great Christmas present. [B-o]

Boston Bruins

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:50 am

Freakinoldguy Freakinoldguy:
raydan raydan:
Sure... we could blame the USA gun culture too. I have no love for Sharpton et al, but they didn't pull the trigger.

Maybe not but, then again neither did Charles Manson, only he was found responsible for the deaths caused by his violent rhetoric whereas that race baiting, violence monger, Al Sharpton gets a pass because of his colour.

More eloquent, but equally as ugly as JJ's comments. Shame on you.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Calgary Flames

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:18 am

jj2424 jj2424:
CDN_PATRIOT CDN_PATRIOT:
R.I.P. Officers Wenjian Liu and Rafael Ramos. Stand easy men, you are home now.

0:
10686960_758645937545524_1330771586243491714_n.jpg

Lest we forget...

:(

-J.

Home?

They're fucking dead , killed on the job.

Home is dead???

Your life must fucking suck if you wish for death.

Have you no respect for the fallen? Or are you really that big of a piece of trash? We might not always agree with the police, but they are people like the rest of us, and certainly don't deserve to be executed. And what about their families? Right before Christmas, their mothers/fathers/wives/children/loved ones are now gone forever.

So seriously, STFU and GTFO if you have nothing to contribute. You want to be heard? Go shout at traffic and talk to lamp posts like the rest of your kind.

-J.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:32 am

DrRosen DrRosen:
raydan raydan:
Sure... we could blame the USA gun culture too. I have no love for Sharpton et al, but they didn't pull the trigger.

Maybe not but, then again neither did Charles Manson, only he was found responsible for the deaths caused by his violent rhetoric whereas that race baiting, violence monger, Al Sharpton gets a pass because of his colour.

More eloquent, but equally as ugly as JJ's comments. Shame on you.

Does the truth bother you?

And yes. For the record I understand Sharpton never called for the killing of police but, the fact remains that when you purposely pit people against each other based on race rather than fact like Ferguson, you're just as responsible for the mayhem that occurs as the person throwing the Molotov or killing an innocent bystander.

Site Admin
Site Admin
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:17 am

raydan raydan:
Hyack Hyack:

jj will have lots of time to play and contemplate his future as a member of this site as he won't be posting here for the next couple weeks.....

Don't know what I did to deserve such a great Christmas present. [B-o]

The lump of coal is on a different delivery schedule..... :wink:

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:35 am

xerxes xerxes:
Right. And no one used Cliven Bundys name to make money for their cause.

Now you're grasping at straws. :lol:

Last edited by BRAH on Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:43 am

:(

Attachments:
image.jpg
image.jpg [ 57.86 KiB | Viewed 495 times ]
image.jpg
image.jpg [ 94.29 KiB | Viewed 36 times ]
image.jpg
image.jpg [ 142.05 KiB | Viewed 36 times ]
image.jpg
image.jpg [ 107.38 KiB | Viewed 38 times ]
image.jpg
image.jpg [ 127.83 KiB | Viewed 39 times ]
image.jpg
image.jpg [ 133.95 KiB | Viewed 39 times ]

Last edited by BRAH on Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:50 am

DrRosen DrRosen:
raydan raydan:

More eloquent, but equally as ugly as JJ's comments.

Are they really though? Have you heard of Dillon Taylor? He was shot and killed by police just two days after Brown was killed. He was only 20, he was unarmed, he wasn't resisting arrest and to top it off he wasn't even the person the police were called for. But that race baiting POS Sharpton don't care, Holder don't care, the media don't care and why don't they care? Because according to the above list of nimrods, only Black people suffer from police injustice. Only Black people deserve attention when the cops get trigger happy.

While the demonstrations in NYC over the death of Garner were going on, police in Maryland shot and killed a man with Down's Syndrome because he wouldn't leave a movie theatre. Yet once again there's no Sharpton outrage, no Holder outrage, no O'Bummer outrage, no media outrage. I'd bet dollars to donuts though, that if either Taylor or the man in Maryland happened to be Black the usual gang of race-baiting idiots would have been all over it.

But Sharpton is by far the worst of the lot. He only gives a flying fuck about justice when it's a Black person that's shot by police. Cops can gun down all the White people they want and Sharpton wouldn't give a good goddam about it. In fact, he's proven that he doesn't give a good goddam about it because he hasn't said shit about the two above mentioned victims, despite having the time and big mouth to have said something about it.

And it goes beyond that. Remember the Martin-Zimmerman incident? All the media attention was centered in Florida, Sharpton and his big yap were there, and even O'Bummer had something to say about it. Yet while that was going down, four Black men beat a White man to death in Detroit. Sharpton had nothing to say about it. O'Bummer sure as hell didn't suggest that any one of those four Black men could have been his son and the mainstream media treated the story like it had leprosy. In other words, they avoided it completely. Just like they avoided Taylor and the man from Maryland. And why did they avoid it? Because printing those stories would destroy any credibility of those who complain that the police only target Black people. And that would be racist, apparently.

Boston Bruins

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:10 pm

Why didn't you just say "I'm a racist"? You'd have saved me the time reading your drivel and yourself all the extra keystrokes. Win-win, that would have been.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:16 pm

@PA9 - Your examples have nothing to do with the crap that FOG was trying to peddle, that Sharpton = Manson or that Sharpton was inciting violence. That's way over the top. Sharpton makes his living hyping up black problems, yes. But to claim that he's actually manipulating blacks into killing cops - that's just nuts.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:38 pm

Yankees will pay for education of children of NYPD cop Rafael Ramos who was killed while on duty Saturday

http://newsnyork.com/yankees-will-pay-for-education-of-children-of-nypd-cop-rafael-ramos-who-was-killed-while-on-duty-saturday/

____

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:03 pm

andyt andyt:
@PA9 - Your examples have nothing to do with the crap that FOG was trying to peddle, that Sharpton = Manson or that Sharpton was inciting violence. That's way over the top. Sharpton makes his living hyping up black problems, yes. But to claim that he's actually manipulating blacks into killing cops - that's just nuts.

Incitement is the creation of an atmosphere that leads to violence. It doesn't require a direct order from a leader to a follower to attack or kill. That's why I specified the toxic political atmosphere that right wingers had deliberately created that led up to the shooting of Gabby Giffords, and again emphasized the responsibility of the right wing and that gang of shits surrounding Cliven Bundy when those two scumbags assassinated two Las Vegas PD officers. Sharpton is identical to those others, even if he's coming from the left instead of the right. It's the same rage-inducing murderous bullshit routine that both extremist fringes specialize in, and Sharpton in particular has been getting away with it for the last 25 years.

One would hope as a minimum that Sharpton would lose his show on MSNBC but unfortunately those fuckers at that network are almost as irresponsible as the ones at FOX are so he'll probably have his TV slot into the foreseeable future.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:08 pm

DrRosen DrRosen:
Why didn't you just say "I'm a racist"? You'd have saved me the time reading your drivel and yourself all the extra keystrokes. Win-win, that would have been.

Awww, I'm terribly sorry but, I don't subscribe to your politically correct bullshit especially when it comes to Al Sharpton and if the truth be known, I could care less what some social activist from Florida calls me especially when that person has been shown to have used his extremely limited and obviously wasted time on planet earth to pass judgements on people he has no idea about.

So, rather than defend myself to yet another lunatic left wing, defender of the supposedly oppressed I'll just stop and leave the name calling where it belongs, in your apparently limited lexicon. [B-o]

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:16 pm

andyt andyt:

You're right. I may have definitely used the wrong example by using that asshole Manson to make my point and I never thought that anyone would think I was comparing Sharpton to Manson, but then again I forgot how some people think. I used that comparison to point out that you don't have to hold the gun to be culpable for the actions of the people you incite.

Although the fact remains that Al Sharpton peddles his own brand of rhetoric that is a direct contributor to the violence that generally follows and anyone who can't see that is blind.

$1:
"If the Jews want to get it on, tell them to pin their yarmulkes back and come over to my house".

$1:
"We will not stand by and allow them to move this brother so that some white interloper can expand his business."

Doesn't incite violence?

His continued use of his pulpit to condemn any grand jury decision that doesn't suit his political agenda a trend which started in 1987 with the Tawna Brawley case.

$1:
"I disagreed with the grand jury on Brawley," said Sharpton in an interview. "I believed there was enough evidence to go to trial. Grand jury said there wasn't. Okay, fine. Do I have a right to disagree with the grand jury? Many Americans believe O.J. Simpson was guilty. A jury said he wasn't. So I have as much right to question a jury as they do. Does it make somebody a racist? No! They just disagreed with the jury. So did I.
or;

$1:
Dunbar Village:

At his press conference Sharpton said that any violent act toward a woman is inexcusable but he felt that the accused youths were being treated unfairly because they were black. Sharpton contrasted the treatment of the suspects, who remain in jail, with white suspects involved in a gang rape—which he claimed was equivalent to the Dunbar Village attack—who were released after posting bond

$1:
Bernhard Goetz shot four African-American men on a New York City Subway 2 train in Manhattan on December 22, 1984, when they approached him and allegedly tried to rob him. At his trial Goetz was cleared of all charges except for carrying an unlicensed firearm. Sharpton led several marches protesting what he saw as the weak prosecution of the case.

Sharpton and other civil rights leaders said Goetz's actions were racist and requested a federal civil rights investigation.[28] A federal investigation concluded the shooting was due to an attempted robbery and not race

Because Sharpton never comes out and directly advocates for violence does his Louis Farrakhan, you're being oppressed, the white man is responsible for all your problem rhetoric actually make people even madder than they were before he showed up because, if the answer is yes, then he's directly contributing to violence and not just championing the black cause like some would have people believe. Now don't get me wrong when he started out he was championing the black cause and doing it in a meaningful way but somewhere along the line he went off the rail and became radicalized, disagreeing with everything that didn't suit his own twisted agenda and Ferguson was his crowning glory.

But since we're discussing the champion of Black rights quotes how about this one which is my favorite.

$1:
"White folks was in caves while we was building empires.... We taught philosophy and astrology and mathematics before Socrates and them Greek homos ever got around to it." Sharpton defended his comments by noting that the term "homo" was not homophobic but added that he no longer uses the term

Damn that'll go along way to making race relations more harmonious. :lol:

Last edited by Freakinoldguy on Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:50 pm

raydan raydan:
Did he kill his GF because of Al Sharpton, Eric Holder, Jesse Jackson and The Liberal Media too? This was a career criminel... he decided, as sick as it was, to go out in a blaze of glory. Too bad he didn't kill himself. The only good thing he could have done in his life and he missed. :evil:

Seems he didn't kill his GF, but did shoot her...

...and he DID kill himself... good for him. :evil: :evil:

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 147 posts ]  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 ... 10  Next