Posted By: N_Fiddledog
Date: 2014-11-15 12:27:20
Canadian

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:52 pm

$1:
The prime minister said: “Well, I guess I’ll shake your hand, but I only have one thing to say to you: you need to get out of Ukraine,” recounted MacDonald.
R=UP

It may be nothing more than a hollow gesture at this point but, at least you've got to give our PM credit for having the testicular fortitude to stand up publicly to that fucking KGB troll which, is more than anyone can say for the "leader of the free world" and his European counterparts who seem to be quite content to sit idly by while Vlad the Installer continues to trample other countries sovereignty and human rights in an attempt to revive the Stalinist version of the Soviet Empire.

Now fix the fucking Military Mr. Harper so when Pukin arrives in Resolute we can politely show him the door. :twisted:

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Calgary Flames

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:28 pm

Putin FEARS Harper! Awesome display from our PM. Putin left after that and ran home to cry over his vodka.....LOL

:rock: :rock: :rock:

-J.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:24 pm

:lol:

Attachments:
B2h4K1fIQAA_W2U.jpg
B2h4K1fIQAA_W2U.jpg [ 15.82 KiB | Viewed 513 times ]
B2h4K1wIQAAcdYP.jpg
B2h4K1wIQAAcdYP.jpg [ 31.42 KiB | Viewed 515 times ]
B2hvFqECIAIx3F5.jpg
B2hvFqECIAIx3F5.jpg [ 25.52 KiB | Viewed 512 times ]
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:33 pm

I hope Stevie got a letter from Obama giving us the 82nd, the 101st, the 10th,
the USMC and about 150 nukes.

Otherwise, Vlado is going to just chuckle a bit.

:?

Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 Tampa Bay Lightning

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:42 pm

Eh Martin you forgot the 5th and 7th Fleet lol. The RCN would get sunk in it's current state sadly.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:36 pm

Doesn't matter if we can back it up or not, the point is that someone in the world with a title is willing to call a spade a spade or, in this case an asshole a fucking asshole and given the current state of his rusted out derelict Navy it'd be a good contest to see who came out on top.

Besides Russia has a great naval history. Anybody remember the Battle of Tsushima.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:50 pm

Freakinoldguy Freakinoldguy:
Doesn't matter if we can back it up or not, the point is that someone in the world with a title is willing to call a spade

Without the fist to back it up, the words seem rather hollow,
and it seems to me that Harper is just being Obongo's messenger boy.

Sorry FOG, calling it as I see it.

And Vamp, it's better to let them land. ;)

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:17 am

I think that just got Harper my vote.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:24 am

This is why I always say Lemmy owns. :mrgreen: [B-o]

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:04 am

Words are wind. I think it's obvious that Putin gives two squirts of piss what anyone thinks of him or his agenda.

I'll give props to Harper for trying, but it's ultimately an empty guesture.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:06 am

martin14 martin14:
Doesn't matter if we can back it up or not, the point is that someone in the world with a title is willing to call a spade

Without the fist to back it up, the words seem rather hollow,
and it seems to me that Harper is just being Obongo's messenger boy.

Sorry FOG, calling it as I see it.

And Vamp, it's better to let them land. ;)

Obama wouldn't say shit if he had a mouthful of it which, is the problem especially when it comes to offending specific tyrants, "friendly" Muslim terrorist organizations and anti Israeli United Nations members.

So, it's highly unlikely that he'd use Harper as his spokesman considering that Harper, seems to have gone rogue in the community of Free World Leaders with his constant denunciations of Putin's immoral antics, his strong verbal support for State of Israel and refusal to bow to America's stance on the environment.

As for not being able to back it up and it being an empty gesture, think about it. Harper doesn't have to have the military might to back it up alone because, the NATO mutual defense clause gives him 28 member countries military resources to assist if Vlad the Installer ever tries to retaliate directly against Canada which, is exactly why NATO was formed in the first place.......... to stop Soviet aggression. [B-o]

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 New York Rangers
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:30 am

I don't think Obama would use PM Harper as his voice. He would want somebody more compliant to the will of the UN, ie, wishywashy apologetic and somebody who understands the concept of reward your enemies and screw your friends. Mr Harper would be unacceptable.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:27 pm

$1:
The prime minister said: “Well, I guess I’ll shake your hand, but I only have one thing to say to you: you need to get out of Ukraine,” recounted MacDonald.
R=UP

It may be nothing more than a hollow gesture at this point but, at least you've got to give our PM credit for having the testicular fortitude to stand up publicly to that fucking KGB troll which, is more than anyone can say for the "leader of the free world" and his European counterparts who seem to be quite content to sit idly by while Vlad the Installer continues to trample other countries sovereignty and human rights in an attempt to revive the Stalinist version of the Soviet Empire.

Besides Russia has a great naval history. Anybody remember the Battle of Tsushima. [titanic]

Now fix the fucking Military Mr. Harper so when Pukin arrives in Resolute we can politely show him the door. :twisted:

Now fix the fucking Military Mr. Harper so when Pukin arrives in Resolute we can politely show him the door.
PDT_Armataz_01_34 R=UP [B-o]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:49 am

I think Harpo was just rude. You notice Putin didn't react to it like a leader, he pretended it was a joke. Because if it wasn't, we would be in trouble. lucky us to be the american's lap dog.

Last edited by Baddragon on Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.