GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:39 am

:lol:

Forum Addict
Forum Addict
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:15 pm

DrCaleb wrote:
Fighter wrote:
[cheer] Grab it, sir....Grab it with both hands and very likely you'll feel the difference and will be delighted to have them :)

I will! We normally just get red and green mangoes from Mexico in the store. For a short time, we get those beautiful golden mangoes.

I will get a couple cases, if I can fight people for them, and preserve them. [drool]

All the best :mrgreen:

Forum Addict
Forum Addict
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:32 am

9 dishes starring mangoes you can order in Karachi right now

PUBLISHED JUN 28, 2019 02:30 PM

Mango season is here and no matter how bad our skin breaks after having one, we'll never stop reaching for more.

Every eatery is experimenting with the fruit and Karachi's got a few places which are offering some pretty delicious mango dishes, sweet and savoury. Tbh, this weekend is going to be a mango-fest and we're really looking forward to it.

Here are some of the things we're eyeing.

Auntie Munaver's Mango tres leches

Aunties Munawar's tres leches put her on the dessert map and we're so sure her mango flavoured one is no less of a hit.

Evergreen's Raw Mango Salad

Keri love is true love which is why this dish is high on the list.

Mango Flavoured Peshawari Ice Cream

Oh come on. We don't even need an excuse to try this. It's a summer staple.

Thyme's Mango Millefeuille

This one looks like a party full of textures. We're feeling this seasonal dessert by Thyme.

Lal's Mango parfait

Who can resist a good parfait, especially from Lal's?

No Whey's Mango Yogurt

This is the whey to go... if they can do it so can we.

Pinch & Co's Mango Tacos

We love a sweet and savoury twist and Pinch & Co's taco-ing to us with their mango salsa.

Easy's Mango soft serve

Instagrammable dessert and we get to keep cool this summer. Win-win, if you ask us.

Kaybee's Mango Soft Serve

Can you ever go wrong with Kaybee's ice cream? There's no school like the old school.

Are there any mango goodies we missed out on? Let us know in the comments below!

https://images.dawn.com/news/1183113/10-dishes-starring-mangoes-you-can-order-in-karachi-right-now

There are 10 dishes but one was of Instagram video so left it out.

Forum Addict
Forum Addict
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:17 pm

Pakistan Mangoes Try to Break Into US Markets

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:07 am

Did you know mangoes eaten an hour before consuming cannabis can increase the potency and effectiveness of the terpines in cannabis?

Asking for a friend. ;)

Attachment:
beatnik2.gif
beatnik2.gif [ 1008 Bytes | Viewed 71 times ]

Forum Addict
Forum Addict
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:12 am

DrCaleb wrote:
Did you know mangoes eaten an hour before consuming cannabis can increase the potency and effectiveness of the terpines in cannabis?

Asking for a friend. ;)

Attachment:
beatnik2.gif

Really? I didn't know that. Well, my advice to your friend will be

"Stay away from drugs (cannabis)"

:)

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:06 am

Fighter wrote:
DrCaleb wrote:

Asking for a friend. ;)

Attachment:
beatnik2.gif

Au contraire mon ami!

Cannabis is legal here. You can buy it in stores, online, and company stocks are pretty good money makers on the Toronto Exchange. You can grow it in your yard!

People said there would be chaos! Rioting, looting, mass hysteria! Know what happened? Stores ran out of Doritios. And now, mangoes. That is all. ;)

Forum Addict
Forum Addict
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:25 pm

DrCaleb wrote:
Fighter wrote:
DrCaleb wrote:

Asking for a friend. ;)

Attachment:
beatnik2.gif

Au contraire mon ami!

Cannabis is legal here. You can buy it in stores, online, and company stocks are pretty good money makers on the Toronto Exchange. You can grow it in your yard!

People said there would be chaos! Rioting, looting, mass hysteria! Know what happened? Stores ran out of Doritios. And now, mangoes. That is all. ;)

I thought only Americans legalized that, that marijuana thing...Didn't know about Canada until now :)

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:31 pm

I just bought some today... forgot about getting mango but I do have a pineapple. :D

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:07 am

Fighter wrote:
DrCaleb wrote:

Au contraire mon ami!

I thought only Americans legalized that, that marijuana thing...Didn't know about Canada until now :)

Some US States have legalized it, but federally it's still a schedule 1 drug, and a crime to posses.

Canada legalized it federally, for recreational use. There are still many restrictions, but like Ray wrote, we can buy it easily and from Government sources. Just like liquor or tobacco.

One local store is a very sunny, open and clean storefront. Bongs, vaporizers, grinders are proudly on display everywhere. The staff, although heavily tattooed wear semi-formal clothing. And what really amazes me is the customers. Not just kids (few actually), but older white haired grandmas and grandpas. [B-o]

Forum Addict
Forum Addict
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:28 am

raydan wrote:
I just bought some today... forgot about getting mango but I do have a pineapple. :D

WHAT THE ...... ?

:D

DrCaleb wrote:

Some US States have legalized it, but federally it's still a schedule 1 drug, and a crime to posses.

Canada legalized it federally, for recreational use. There are still many restrictions, but like Ray wrote, we can buy it easily and from Government sources. Just like liquor or tobacco.

One local store is a very sunny, open and clean storefront. Bongs, vaporizers, grinders are proudly on display everywhere. The staff, although heavily tattooed wear semi-formal clothing. And what really amazes me is the customers. Not just kids (few actually), but older white haired grandmas and grandpas. [B-o]

hahaha....Enjoying life, people are