CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom
 
 
Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 27585
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:24 am
 


Title: Hero whale saves snorkeler from tiger shark in the Pacific Ocean | Fox News
Category: Environmental
Posted By: Robair
Date: 2018-01-09 07:20:36
Canadian


Online
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 27806
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:24 am
 


I've often wondered if Whales tell each other when we find them on a beach and float them back out to water. Guess they do!


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 42402
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:59 am
 


I always felt safer diving when there were Orcas and dolphins around.


Online
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 27806
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:23 am
 


ShepherdsDog wrote:
I always felt safer diving when there were Orcas and dolphins around.


I would love to swim with a humpback! That video just seems amazing, having one get curious like that.


Online
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 26776
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:24 pm
 


DrCaleb wrote:
I've often wondered if Whales tell each other when we find them on a beach and float them back out to water. Guess they do!

...but they said nothing when we hunted them to near extinction. [huh]


Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 7269
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:55 pm
 


raydan wrote:
DrCaleb wrote:
I've often wondered if Whales tell each other when we find them on a beach and float them back out to water. Guess they do!

...but they said nothing when we hunted them to near extinction. [huh]

Watch "In the Heart of the Sea". THAT whale wasn't having it! Put a real beating on Thor!!


Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 19814
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:03 pm
 


Robair wrote:
Watch "In the Heart of the Sea". THAT whale wasn't having it! Put a real beating on Thor!!


How's 'bout giving us a link to this video?


Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 7269
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:08 pm
 


It's a movie... fairly recent one. Last year I think? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_the_He ... _Sea_(film)


Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 19814
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:10 pm
 


Robair wrote:
It's a movie... fairly recent one. Last year I think? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_the_He ... _Sea_(film)


Okay, thanks.... R=UP


Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: llama66 and 14 guests




 
     
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © Canadaka.net. Powered by © phpBB.