bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:31 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
In similar news US Senator Al Franken (Democrat, of course) is on video making a joke about the gang butt rape of a male infant.

Funny stuff, eh? :roll:

Story and VIDEO of Franken and his sickening "humor"

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11 ... ons-video/

Remember kids: It's okay when a Democrat does it!

When a Democrat commits sexual assault it's fun and games. :roll:

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:43 am

Sylvester Stallone is accused of sexually assaulting a 16-year-old fan: Star told her she was 'tight,' made her give him and his bodyguard oral sex and threatened they would 'beat her head in' if she ever told, in bombshell police report
$1:
Sylvester Stallone was accused of sexually assaulting a 16-year-old fan girl while he was filming Over the Top in Las Vegas in 1986, according to a police report obtained exclusively by DailyMail.com
The actor, who was 40 years old at the time, met the teenager while he was filming at the former Las Vegas Hilton hotel and she was given keys to his room
Stallone allegedly had sex with the girl, telling her she was 'very tight', before asking the minor if she had ever had sex with two men at the same time
The girl claims Stallone's bodyguard Michael 'Mike' De Luca, who was in the bathroom until Stallone brought him out, 'forced' her to give him oral sex
After performing oral sex on De Luca for some time, the teen claims he penetrated her while she was made to perform oral sex on Stallone

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5081605/Sylvester-Stallone-accused-forcing-teen-threesome.html

Since this happened in 1986 with a police report filed could the alleged victim still have charges filed against Stallone?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:29 pm

Not Stallone too. God dammit.

I swear if someone like Tom Hanks gets accused, I'm going to Mars.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:48 pm

There's going to be accusations against Schwarzenegger coming out soon considering his reputation.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:38 pm

It's getting to the point that we need one thread for those accused so far and for those who will get accused in the near future. I bet there are many others in Dirtywood that are wondering when their turn will come should anyone come forth against them.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:10 pm

Tricks Tricks:

I knew Tm Hanks when he was in Sacramento attending college. He raped everyone. :wink:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:16 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Tricks Tricks:

I knew Tm Hanks when he was in Sacramento attending college. He raped everyone. :wink:

You Fucker. :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:49 pm

Raping people's ears with his terrible stand-up routine doesn't count. :mrgreen:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:51 pm

Am I the only one that was horny after reading the Daily Mail Sly Stallone account? Sounded like a typical pr0nhub Top Ten Pick to me.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:24 pm

$1:
Since this happened in 1986 with a police report filed could the alleged victim still have charges filed against Stallone?

probably not, seems the statute of limitations would be well past from something 30+ years ago. Then again Nevada laws might allow it.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:51 pm

stratos stratos:
$1:

probably not, seems the statute of limitations would be well past from something 30+ years ago. Then again Nevada laws might allow it.

The alleged victim has had since 1986 to go after Stallone, not calling her a liar or anything like that but the timing of this coming out could look like she wants a pay-day.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:21 am

martin14 martin14:
Aaaaaand Kevin gone for 'therapy'.

Prolly the same place as da Harve....

I was right.. as usual. :lol:

EXCLUSIVE: Wearing a hoodie and shades, Kevin Spacey tries to go incognito as he jogs on a desert trail while at $36,000-a-month sex-rehab clinic in Arizona

Kevin Spacey was seen jogging twice at a trail while he's receiving treatment at The Meadows sex rehab clinic in Arizona over the weekend
The 58-year-old attempted to hide his face on his runs on Friday and Sunday by wearing dark sunglasses, a hat and a large dark hoodie
The disgraced actor checked into the $36,000-a-month facility earlier this month - as first revealed by DailyMail.com - where he is believed to be receiving treatment for sex addiction
Spacey is 'taking the time necessary to seek evaluation and treatment' after an outpouring of sexual abuse and harassment claims were made against him, causing Netflix, his publicist and films to cut ties with him
Hollywood producer Harvey Weinstein is also reportedly seeking treatment at the same luxury clinic

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z4z4mE5Mur

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:47 am

Shame on those who recognize they have a problem and try to do something about it!

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:24 am

herbie herbie:
Shame on those who recognize they have a problem and try to do something about it!

The next time someone condemns pedophilia, we should all take our coffee machines and destroy them with a hammer. :idea:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:44 pm

It would be nice though if people would try to do something about their problems "before" getting caught.