CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom
 
 
Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 26770
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:09 am
 


Title: How Kaspersky AV reportedly was caught helping Russian hackers steal NSA secrets
Category: Tech
Posted By: DrCaleb
Date: 2017-10-11 06:04:48
Canadian


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 25182
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:09 am
 


Is it starting to look like a Duck yet, Martin?


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 San Jose Sharks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 56370
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:14 am
 


DrCaleb wrote:
Is it starting to look like a Duck yet, Martin?


Russia hacked the NSA. Big deal, that's what we expect them to do. By the way, the NSA hacks Russia all the time.

This still doesn't prove that Russia conspired with Donald Trump to cheat Hillary out of winning an election she thought was already rigged in her favor.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 25182
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:09 am
 


BartSimpson wrote:
DrCaleb wrote:
Is it starting to look like a Duck yet, Martin?


Russia hacked the NSA. Big deal, that's what we expect them to do. By the way, the NSA hacks Russia all the time.

This still doesn't prove that Russia conspired with Donald Trump to cheat Hillary out of winning an election she thought was already rigged in her favor.


Nothing will ever prove that, unless Vlad himself admits it.

But, as you say, everyone hacks everyone 24/7. So it's not that much of a stretch that Russia would interfere in a US election in order to put 'their boy' in the big chair. I've been showing a pattern of Russian interference in all sorts of World events.

After a while, the only choice is to say 'it quacks like a duck'.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 San Jose Sharks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 56370
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:22 am
 


You're assuming that Trump was Russia's boy and you're doing so without a shred of evidence to support the smear.

What if Russia was supporting him not because he was their 'boy' but because they thought he'd do the most harm to the US? They were just supporting chaos in that circumstance.

Isn't that more plausible than some ridiculously complex conspiracy of which there is no evidence?


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 41829
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:31 am
 


And yet you bought intointo the
libel and slander claiming Obama was a Muslim Kenyan, despite all the evidence demonstrating it was false.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 25182
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:45 am
 


BartSimpson wrote:
You're assuming that Trump was Russia's boy and you're doing so without a shred of evidence to support the smear.


It's not a smear. He hosted Miss America from Moscow! He has banking tied to Russian banks! His business ties there are well known. Tillerson has a civilian medal from Putin himself!

I'm not trying to smear him, I'm simply stating what is already known - Trump has friends in Russia.

BartSimpson wrote:
What if Russia was supporting him not because he was their 'boy' but because they thought he'd do the most harm to the US? They were just supporting chaos in that circumstance.


I actually think that is exactly the reason. Russia has been playing the US since the rise of Putin, and especially during the Obama presidency, by using the 'us vs them' mentality in US politics to stir up trouble in the world. He does something to draw attention, then stir up US politics that distract from what they are doing.

That's why they just walked into Crimea, because they knew Obama would do nothing but talk. The same with Turkey and Syria; Obama's 'line' wasn't one. And why they keep Snowden on ice.

BartSimpson wrote:
Isn't that more plausible than some ridiculously complex conspiracy of which there is no evidence?


"Evidence" is a matter of perspective. Russia is all over the US in a covert perspective. This article shows that - they used Kaspersky to monitor filenames for ones they KNEW represented NSA data - out of everyone else on the planet - then hacked this guy's PC and stole the data.

Like I said. it's not a big stretch to believe that an insecure system that tallies votes, and has been known to be insecure for years, would be a target.

https://www.wired.com/story/voting-mach ... ks-defcon/


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 San Jose Sharks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 56370
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:56 am
 


ShepherdsDog wrote:
And yet you bought intointo the
libel and slander claiming Obama was a Muslim Kenyan, despite all the evidence demonstrating it was false.


So did his wife Michelle so I'm in good company.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBJihJBePcs


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 10181
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:11 pm
 


BartSimpson wrote:
Russia was supporting him not because he was their 'boy' but because they thought he'd do the most harm to the US? They were just supporting chaos in that circumstance.


Is that a sneak peek at the Trump 2020 campaign strategy?

“Hi, I’m Donald Trump. My opponent wants you to believe that the Russians support me be because I’m their boy. Nothing could ve further from the truth. The reality is they support me because they know I’ll do the most harm to America and they’re supporting chaos. This November, vote to harm America. Vote for chaos. Vote for Trump. “

Image


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 15397
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:18 pm
 


I wonder if HRC is so pissed off because she thought after selling Uranium to the Russians it made her their girl in the WH.


Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests




 
     
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © Canadaka.net. Powered by © phpBB.