CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom
 
 
Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 26776
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:24 am
 


Title: Human smuggling charge laid in case of asylum seekers crossing Sask. border
Category: Law & Order
Posted By: DrCaleb
Date: 2017-04-19 06:15:01
Canadian


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 17046
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:24 am
 


Curious to discover who's behind it in Saskatchewan.

Rebel Media has already shown us how the human smuggling is mainstreamed from New York into Quebec. There was even a claim of the RCMP being part of the chain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DtPiQ_einM



Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 San Jose Sharks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 56385
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:57 am
 


A follow on story:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatche ... -1.4075498

Quote:
Regina woman charged with human smuggling after 9 foreign nationals intercepted at border

Michelle Omoruyi, 43, was the subject of a 4-month police investigation


Here she is on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/michelle.strawfordomoruyi


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 25199
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:48 am
 


But, wait! I thought that all these rapefugees were just flooding across the border in uncontrolled packs? [huh]

How can there be arrests? I though the RCMP were just sitting back letting it happen?

Government says there's no 'free ticket' to Canada as number of asylum seekers climbs

Oh, sorry. I shouldn't post facts. Like:

3 out of 135 recent asylum seekers deemed danger to the public, detained in Manitoba

Or that RCMP interceptions of illegal border crossings have jumped in recent months:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/refugees/a ... canada.asp

Facts, vs myths. :idea:


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 San Jose Sharks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 56385
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:06 am
 


DrCaleb wrote:
But, wait! I thought that all these rapefugees were just flooding across the border in uncontrolled packs? [huh]

How can there be arrests? I though the RCMP were just sitting back letting it happen?

Government says there's no 'free ticket' to Canada as number of asylum seekers climbs

Oh, sorry. I shouldn't post facts. Like:

3 out of 135 recent asylum seekers deemed danger to the public, detained in Manitoba

Or that RCMP interceptions of illegal border crossings have jumped in recent months:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/refugees/a ... canada.asp

Facts, vs myths. :idea:


Oh, so Canada is just a racist as Trump is with wanting to control your southern border from people who just want to work hard, take care of their families, and contribute to society?

8)


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 25199
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:26 am
 


BartSimpson wrote:
DrCaleb wrote:
But, wait! I thought that all these rapefugees were just flooding across the border in uncontrolled packs? [huh]

How can there be arrests? I though the RCMP were just sitting back letting it happen?

Government says there's no 'free ticket' to Canada as number of asylum seekers climbs

Oh, sorry. I shouldn't post facts. Like:

3 out of 135 recent asylum seekers deemed danger to the public, detained in Manitoba

Or that RCMP interceptions of illegal border crossings have jumped in recent months:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/refugees/a ... canada.asp

Facts, vs myths. :idea:


Oh, so Canada is just a racist as Trump is with wanting to control your southern border from people who just want to work hard, take care of their families, and contribute to society?

8)


You must have me confused with someone else. I've never used that argument. I've always maintained that illegals should be deported, forthwith, from either country.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 17046
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:17 am
 


The problem with "facts" the way some use them is they only select the ones friendly to what they're selling while ignoring the rest, and the facts chosen can be misinterpreted by the dishonest, the indoctrinated or the stupid.

Your first CBC post tells us this:

Quote:
In March, the RCMP intercepted 887 people entering the country outside an official crossing point, up from 658 in February and 315 in January. That brings the total for the first three months of 2017 to 1,860.


So in 3 months border jumping increased over 50%. Elsewhere in these CBC posts you offered we're told to expect a further increase as the weather improves.

This border jumping phenomena began after Trump started enforcing the law on illegal immigrants in America. It took another bump when Trudeau welcomed them to come to Canada. Now they're coming from all over the world. They stop in America, and come to the border.

Other media has shown us on video that networks of what they're calling "brokers and runners" are beginning to develop facilitating invaders wishing to take advantage of the Canadian border jumping loophole where if you do not use the official crossing, but jump the border while claiming to be a refugee you will be taken in and enter the Canadian bureaucracy as they consider your claim.

We've seen facilitators of this process interviewed on camera at the Quebec/New York border. The RCMP in Saskatchewan even arrested one already who appeared to make the mistake of crossing the border with her cargo. The CBC was even forced to report it.

You're supposed to just drive them to the border and let them walk across to where RCMP have been notified to wait. We've seen this done on video with our own eyes. It's what they're calling "arrests" now. That's where your "stats" come from.

And we're early in the process. What's going to happen as news of the Canadian loophole and how to exploit it gets out to more and more interested invaders this summer?

Now as to the claim: "3 out of 135 recent asylum seekers deemed danger to the public, detained in Manitoba" they're talking about 135 border jumpings in one month in Manitoba. They're not clear what they mean by "detained." We're told elsewhere that once a refugee claim is made the claimants are sent out the door into Canada to wait for the next stage of the bureaucratic process. This is why these invaders take advantage of Canada's border jumpers' loophole rather than cross at the official crossing. Are they telling us 3 of the 135 now in the Canadian bureaucracy awaiting the process had open warrants and were detained as criminals? They don't say what happened to the other 132. I'm sure they just forgot. There's a lot of that convenient "forgetting" going around.

While you were offering up what you were calling "facts" you forgot to relate this part of the article:

Quote:
The union representing border patrol officers raised concerns about public safety last week, saying nearly half of the asylum seekers entering near Emerson in the last few weeks have some criminality in their backgrounds.

Data provided by the Canada Border Services Agency doesn't include numbers about asylum seekers with criminal backgrounds who were not detained. The CBSA does not keep statistics on asylum seekers with records who have not been detained.


I'm sure you forgetting that part was a simple mistake, of course. :wink:


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 25199
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:29 am
 


N_Fiddledog wrote:

I'm sure you forgetting that part was a simple mistake, of course. :wink:


So now, linking directly to an article is forgetting to post details of it? Details the reader is perfectly capable of reading for themselves? Well, I guess thats an improvement from calling me a liar. :roll:


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 17046
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:30 am
 


Oh hang on...speaking of mistakes I just made one.

It's one I should know better than to make. CBC articles should always be read from the bottom up. The bottom is where they hide the juicy stuff.

On first read I missed the fact that CBC did tell us what happened to the other 132 invaders not charged with a crime. They're still in Canada:

Quote:
People can only be detained at the border for three reasons: They're a danger to the public, they're unlikely to appear for a removal hearing or their identity can't be determined.

Border services officials said they didn't know whether the three people who were recently detained are still in custody. They may have been released by the Immigration Refugee Board on a promise to appear before the board for a removal hearing at a later date.

Someone can be deemed "criminally inadmissible" to apply for refugee status in Canada but may still be released into the country on a promise to appear at a future removal hearing.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 17046
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:43 am
 


DrCaleb wrote:
N_Fiddledog wrote:

I'm sure you forgetting that part was a simple mistake, of course. :wink:


So now, linking directly to an article is forgetting to post details of it? Details the reader is perfectly capable of reading for themselves? Well, I guess thats an improvement from calling me a liar. :roll:


So wait a minute are you now telling us that when you were posting about what you were calling your "facts" you actually knew about all the contradictions within the articles you were linking to the point you were trying to make?

See why people get called liars? It's hard not to notice when they lie.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 25199
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:54 am
 


N_Fiddledog wrote:
DrCaleb wrote:
N_Fiddledog wrote:

I'm sure you forgetting that part was a simple mistake, of course. :wink:


So now, linking directly to an article is forgetting to post details of it? Details the reader is perfectly capable of reading for themselves? Well, I guess thats an improvement from calling me a liar. :roll:


So wait a minute are you now telling us that when you were posting about what you were calling your "facts" you actually knew about all the contradictions within the articles you were linking to the point you were trying to make?

See why people get called liars? It's hard not to notice when they lie.


You should be familiar with 9, 10 and 11 here:

http://i.imgur.com/jC7M8pP.png

Funny how you never practice what you preach.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 San Jose Sharks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 56385
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:00 am
 


DrCaleb wrote:
You must have me confused with someone else. I've never used that argument. I've always maintained that illegals should be deported, forthwith, from either country.


I was being sarcastic. [B-o]


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 17046
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:55 pm
 


DrCaleb wrote:

http://i.imgur.com/jC7M8pP.png

Funny how you never practice what you preach.


Just once I would like to see you get the things you reference correct. Or at least show you understand what they're actually saying.

C'mon just do it once, just to show me you're capable of doing it.

Seriously...if a thing you're proposing with a referenced link stops making sense as soon as anybody actually clicks it do you not see how that's not going to help your argument?

The point you attempted to make originally appeared to be the border jumping problem was too tiny to care about and the RCMP had it under control. All wrongdoers were being punished or expelled from the country and you had the facts to prove it. Nobody else in the history of facts ever had the facts or the love of facts that you did.

I showed you using your own links how that was all bullshit.

Now it's true you didn't say exactly that, but if anybody wants to go back to read what you said they'll see it's pretty clear that's what you meant and I make no apologies for proving it false.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 17046
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:21 pm
 


The Toronto Sun has an opinion piece on the Trudopian denial of the Border Jumping problem.

Quote:
The Trudeau government is missing in action when it comes to combatting illegal immigration along the 49th parallel.

The problem is getting worse, and we now have evidence — courtesy of investigative reporting by the Rebel Media — that human smuggling rings are aiding and facilitating these illegal crossings.

And yet the Trudeau government has barely acknowledged the issue.

Instead, unfortunately, the attitude of federal officials has been to ignore the problem and pretend it doesn’t exist. Worse, some are even trying to suppress the story.

When Conservative MP Michelle Rempel voiced concerns over the illegal crossings, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s top political aide (and best friend) Gerald Butts mocked her.

He tweeted that her remarks “would not age well,” shaming her and implying she would come to regret speaking out against illegal immigration from the U.S.

Butts’ tweet is a window into the mind of the Liberal government...


http://www.torontosun.com/2017/04/19/tr ... r-crossers


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 25199
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:22 am
 


N_Fiddledog wrote:
DrCaleb wrote:

http://i.imgur.com/jC7M8pP.png

Funny how you never practice what you preach.


Just once I would like to see you get the things you reference correct. Or at least show you understand what they're actually saying.

C'mon just do it once, just to show me you're capable of doing it.

Seriously...if a thing you're proposing with a referenced link stops making sense as soon as anybody actually clicks it do you not see how that's not going to help your argument?


#9:

N_Fiddledog wrote:
So wait a minute are you now telling us that when you were posting about what you were calling your "facts" you actually knew about all the contradictions within the articles you were linking to the point you were trying to make?


Pivot to a non-problem.

#10

N_Fiddledog wrote:
Oh hang on...speaking of mistakes I just made one.

It's one I should know better than to make. CBC articles should always be read from the bottom up. The bottom is where they hide the juicy stuff.


Mention second problem because who cares?

#11

N_Fiddledog wrote:
See why people get called liars? It's hard not to notice when they lie.


Virtue signalling by writing that I'm lying about things that I didn't write, thereby implying that you are the only one telling the truth.



Do you actually believe I don't think these things through before posting, despite all these years of your being proven wrong?

N_Fiddledog wrote:
The point you attempted to make originally appeared to be the border jumping problem was too tiny to care about and the RCMP had it under control. All wrongdoers were being punished or expelled from the country and you had the facts to prove it. Nobody else in the history of facts ever had the facts or the love of facts that you did.

I showed you using your own links how that was all bullshit.


No, it actually wasn't. I was countering Martin, Brah, et. al., when they imply that the RCMP are not patrolling the border and not arresting people who cross illegally. Which is not possible, considering they are making arrests on both sides of the border WRT human smuggling. Which is exactly what those articles show, and which any person can click on the link and read for themselves. Which is exactly what my second sentence said, outright, and what my last sentence concluded. Albeit, sarcastically. :)

I told you years ago to stop listening to the voices in your head, they aren't your friends.

N_Fiddledog wrote:
Now it's true you didn't say exactly that, but if anybody wants to go back to read what you said they'll see it's pretty clear that's what you meant and I make no apologies for proving it false.


So, you assume you have a clue what I'm writing without reading it through, when I'm perfectly capable of writing what I'm writing - and you make no apologies for attributing your own opinion to me and then disproving it? How is that not a repeat of #10 from your anti-leftie mantra?

Seriously, you have gotten so terrible at this debate thing recently, you might as well stop. You can't even form an opinion that lasts an entire thread let alone defend it.


Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  1  2  3  4  Next



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests




 
     
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © Canadaka.net. Powered by © phpBB.