CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom
 
 
Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 27872
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:51 am
 


Title: Humans evolved in partially isolated populations scattered across Africa
Category: Science
Posted By: DrCaleb
Date: 2018-07-11 09:41:32
Canadian


Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 28954
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:51 am
 


I bet people are still going to want to use that social construct of 'race' in order to divide us, however. :(


Offline
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 927
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:12 am
 


Quote:
"The evolution of human populations in Africa was multi-regional. Our ancestry was multi-ethnic. And the evolution of our material culture was, well, multi-cultural," said Dr. Scerri. "We need to look at all regions of Africa to understand human evolution."
Can anybody understand what the hell that means????????
It sounds like bad rap.

----

UPDATE:
Humans devolve into retards with video-game consoles.


Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 28954
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:05 am
 


CharlesAnthony wrote:
Quote:
"The evolution of human populations in Africa was multi-regional. Our ancestry was multi-ethnic. And the evolution of our material culture was, well, multi-cultural," said Dr. Scerri. "We need to look at all regions of Africa to understand human evolution."
Can anybody understand what the hell that means????????
It sounds like bad rap.


A common ancestor of homo sapiens split off into different regions, and developed different attributes. Later, these different 'tribes' came together and formed 'homo sapiens' not from a single source but from several unique but compatible sources.

That's why - from the article:

Quote:
The genes concur. "It is difficult to reconcile the genetic patterns we see in living Africans, and in the DNA extracted from the bones of Africans who lived over the last 10,000 years, with there being one ancestral human population," said Prof. Mark Thomas, geneticist at University College London and co-author on the study. "We see indications of reduced connectivity very deep in the past, some very old genetic lineages, and levels of overall diversity that a single population would struggle to maintain."


The genetics matches this multiple lineage theory.

So the social concept of 'race' is automatically flawed, as we are all African mutts. ;)


Offline
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 927
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:38 am
 


Well, I call bullshit.
Call me a human racist but I do not trust what retards-dressed-in-labcoats have to say about dead people.


Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 28954
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:46 am
 


CharlesAnthony wrote:
Well, I call bullshit.
Call me a human racist but I do not trust what retards-dressed-in-labcoats have to say about dead people.


What does your DNA analysis tell us?

:lol:

That's what I love about you. You'll deny things like quantum physics and 'guys in labcoats', but yet the fact that you typing on your keyboard and getting little lights to turn on and off on my monitor relies heavily on trillions of quantum physics defined interactions - and the guys in lab coats. :D

Deny all you like, it changes absolutely nothing about reality. But I do find it amusing!


Offline
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 927
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:00 pm
 


Yes, quantum physics is bullshit too.

That is ok. You can spend your life pushing science fiction. You can publish your shillery to the entire world to see. Keep the jokes coming.

The clock is running out on deceivers. The younger generation are not as stupid/gullible as the people who believed the cow jumped over the moon.


Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 28954
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:11 pm
 


CharlesAnthony wrote:
Yes, quantum physics is bullshit too.

That is ok. You can spend your life pushing science fiction. You can publish your shillery to the entire world to see. Keep the jokes coming.

The clock is running out on deceivers. The younger generation are not as stupid/gullible as the people who believed the cow jumped over the moon.


:lol:

Yet the Transistor relies entirely on Quantum Physics, and every test we've ever tried proved the Standard Model works 100%. Which is hilarious that you are using billions of quantum interactions to deny that they don't exist.

The younger generation isn't represented by the likes of you. Tricks, now he's got things right.


Offline
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 927
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:18 pm
 


Keep the jokes coming!
The younger generation do not tolerate bad acting the way we did!

The science fiction liars are in for a rude awakening. It is just a matter of time before you are all tarred and feathered for the demonic lies you spread across all of humanity.









We all came from africa??????????????????
Are you fucking blind?????????


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 22340
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:23 pm
 


DrCaleb wrote:
CharlesAnthony wrote:
Yes, quantum physics is bullshit too.

That is ok. You can spend your life pushing science fiction. You can publish your shillery to the entire world to see. Keep the jokes coming.

The clock is running out on deceivers. The younger generation are not as stupid/gullible as the people who believed the cow jumped over the moon.


:lol:

Yet the Transistor relies entirely on Quantum Physics, and every test we've ever tried proved the Standard Model works 100%. Which is hilarious that you are using billions of quantum interactions to deny that they don't exist.

The younger generation isn't represented by the likes of you. Tricks, now he's got things right.
I admire the persistence, but I feel like you're fighting a losing battle here. He's either a troll or the mental equivalent of a flat earther.


Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 28954
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:26 pm
 


CharlesAnthony wrote:
We all came from africa??????????????????
Are you fucking blind?????????


It's in our DNA. DNA doesn't lie.

You could mate an Arctic Fox and a Chihuahua, and get viable puppies. Just because it looks different on the outside doesn't mean it is different on the inside.


Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 28954
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:26 pm
 


Tricks wrote:
I admire the persistence, but I feel like you're fighting a losing battle here. He's either a troll or the mental equivalent of a flat earther.


Oh no! He is an admitted flat earther. That's why I love playing with him! :lol:


Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 5367
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:36 pm
 


I once tried to explain the earth was round to a flat earther, their points were so stupid my body tried to kill itself.

I was going to foray into this discussion, but nevermind...


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 22340
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:38 pm
 


DrCaleb wrote:
Tricks wrote:
I admire the persistence, but I feel like you're fighting a losing battle here. He's either a troll or the mental equivalent of a flat earther.


Oh no! He is an admitted flat earther. That's why I love playing with him! :lol:

Wait he admitted to that? I knew he had a weird problem with NASA, but figured he could at worst be a moon landing denier. I have him on ignore so I don't see a lot of his incoherent ramblings.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 22340
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:41 pm
 


llama66 wrote:
I once tried to explain the earth was round to a flat earther, their points were so stupid my body tried to kill itself.

I was going to foray into this discussion, but nevermind...

You can't explain something to someone who says all evidence is a lie. They've made their mind up and nothing short of firing them into space will change it. Ken Ham and Bill Nye had a debate where they were both asked by a member of the audience, "What would it take for you to change your mind". Bill Nye's answer (and the answer of science as a whole) is simply evidence. If you provide verifiable and reproducible results that contradict the prevailing theory or law, then the theory or law must be changed. Ken Ham's response was that nothing would. That he believes in the Bible and nothing anyone shows him will change that. Flat earthers are the same way.


Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  1  2  3  4  5  Next



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Coach85 and 20 guests




 
     
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © Canadaka.net. Powered by © phpBB.