CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom
 
 
Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 27583
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:13 pm
 


Title: Ibrahim Ali, 28, charged with first-degree murder of Burnaby teen Marrisa Shen
Category: Law & Order
Posted By: martin14
Date: 2018-09-10 14:09:23
Canadian


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 32937
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:13 pm
 


First and most important thing is to virtue signal about NAMALT.

To hell with the victim.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 21922
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:16 pm
 


Not all men are like that?

Couldn't agree more.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 12190
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:28 pm
 


Tricks wrote:
Not all men are like that?

Couldn't agree more.


Thankfully or we'd have become extinct thousands of years ago.


Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Washington Capitals
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 8442
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:18 pm
 


This is on Trudeau, he owns it!


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 32937
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:42 am
 


BRAH wrote:
This is on Trudeau, he owns it!



October 16, 2016, apparently Justin Trudeau spoke these words:

"I will be personally responsible for harm that may come to any citizen of Canada" "Any harm, from any refugee, brought into Canada by my Government, I stand personally responsible" "I will make amends and personal restitution to any person harmed by any of Canada's new refugees"


Unconfirmed rumour of course. :lol:


Offline
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 927

Warnings: (60%)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:10 am
 


Quote:
Investigators have not said how they identified him as a suspect.
Why not??


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 12053

Warnings: (20%)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:30 am
 


martin14 wrote:
BRAH wrote:
This is on Trudeau, he owns it!



October 16, 2016, apparently Justin Trudeau spoke these words:

"I will be personally responsible for harm that may come to any citizen of Canada" "Any harm, from any refugee, brought into Canada by my Government, I stand personally responsible" "I will make amends and personal restitution to any person harmed by any of Canada's new refugees"


Unconfirmed rumour of course. :lol:


How many times are you suckers going to fall for that same fake news meme? This is at least the third time on CKA now. Anyone with basic common sense can tell it’s fake.


Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Washington Capitals
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 8442
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:44 am
 


martin14 wrote:
BRAH wrote:
This is on Trudeau, he owns it!



October 16, 2016, apparently Justin Trudeau spoke these words:

"I will be personally responsible for harm that may come to any citizen of Canada" "Any harm, from any refugee, brought into Canada by my Government, I stand personally responsible" "I will make amends and personal restitution to any person harmed by any of Canada's new refugees"


Unconfirmed rumour of course. :lol:

Image
___________________

It's true, all of it.


Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 27797
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:54 am
 


BRAH wrote:
martin14 wrote:
BRAH wrote:
This is on Trudeau, he owns it!



October 16, 2016, apparently Justin Trudeau spoke these words:

"I will be personally responsible for harm that may come to any citizen of Canada" "Any harm, from any refugee, brought into Canada by my Government, I stand personally responsible" "I will make amends and personal restitution to any person harmed by any of Canada's new refugees"


Unconfirmed rumour of course. :lol:

Image
___________________

It's true, all of it.


To whom did he speak those words? Where is the recording?

Internet meme guy gets suckered again. Aren't you tired of bending to the will of others?


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 21922
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:02 am
 


DrCaleb wrote:

To whom did he speak those words? Where is the recording?

Internet meme guy gets suckered again. Aren't you tired of bending to the will of others?

I can't find any source of that quote except people repeating it on reddit or twitter.


Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 27797
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:05 am
 


Tricks wrote:
DrCaleb wrote:

To whom did he speak those words? Where is the recording?

Internet meme guy gets suckered again. Aren't you tired of bending to the will of others?

I can't find any source of that quote except people repeating it on reddit or twitter.


Same. That's my yardstick. If I can find a video clip, then it's real. Trudeau is not camera shy, and such a bold statement should have been posted multiple times. If it's only on those sites, then it's someone's propaganda or plain old lies.

I blame Ezra, of course.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 21922
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:08 am
 


DrCaleb wrote:
Tricks wrote:
DrCaleb wrote:

To whom did he speak those words? Where is the recording?

Internet meme guy gets suckered again. Aren't you tired of bending to the will of others?

I can't find any source of that quote except people repeating it on reddit or twitter.


Same. That's my yardstick. If I can find a video clip, then it's real. Trudeau is not camera shy, and such a bold statement should have been posted multiple times. If it's only on those sites, then it's someone's propaganda or plain old lies.

I blame Ezra, of course.

I blame people who get their news from a picture.


Offline
CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 4120
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:17 am
 


Whatever happened to fact checking? Clearly Trudeau never said that.


Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 27797
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:21 am
 


Especially now that we have Trump, fact checking has become a full time profession.


Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests



cron
 
     
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © Canadaka.net. Powered by © phpBB.