canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2019 9:44 am

Title: Iceland is judged the most gender-equal country for the 11th year running
Category: World
Posted By: Martin15
Date: 2019-12-17 08:35:42

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2019 9:44 am

Those bottom countries, can'y imagine ehat else they have in common.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:04 am

Martin15 Martin15:

Those top ones are all left wing countries US ranks well below other western nations. Seems the more conservative a country is, the worse offf the women have it, which makes sense. Conservatism is fundamentally anti-woman.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:30 am

Is it only the two actual real genders that have parity in Iceland? Or does it include the thirty or so imaginary ones that have been created out of thin air in the last decade? :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:38 am

Thanos Thanos:
Is it only the two actual real genders that have parity in Iceland? Or does it include the thirty or so imaginary ones that have been created out of thin air in the last decade? :lol:

Iceland does not want to throw the alphabet into the soup.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:42 am

Thanos Thanos:

Judging from the articles I read just now it seems that Iceland is only being judged on how they treat women versus men. They're not concerned about the imaginary snowflake genders.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:43 am

The Icelandic last names that have twenty letters in them are already enough of a hassle. Don't need an extra fifteen-letter pronoun added to the front on it. 8)

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:44 am

BeaverFever BeaverFever:
Martin15 Martin15:

Those top ones are all left wing countries US ranks well below other western nations. Seems the more conservative a country is, the worse offf the women have it, which makes sense. Conservatism is fundamentally anti-woman.

Women in Cuba, North Korea, and Venezuela all seem to have achieved parity with men as they all have the same rights to a futile wait for food, clothing, and healthcare as anyone else.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2019 11:50 am

While reading the article I was scratching my head wondering what the WEF was wanting to shame non-nordic countries about concerning this "Gender Gap" they were talking about.

Apparently it comes down to this:

$1:
Politics meanwhile is the domain where the least progress has been made to date, but it showed the biggest improvement in the past year.

and I guess on that one they may be right concerning the superior willingness of nordic peoples to vote in women:

And I guess if that sort of thing is important to you, you'd want to join the leftist NGO, WEF in celebrating the openness of the nordic countries and their concern for women.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:25 pm

Maybe I missed something here but you know who the Judges are "The organisation, which gathers the global elite in the plush Swiss ski resort of Davos each year, said that the worldwide gender gap in the workplace had widened further since last year, when parity appeared to be only 202 years off."

Some very rich elitist snubs. Just the type of people many on here claim to hate but are crowing about what place certain countries are in.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2019 2:38 pm

I hope you're not suggesting there are no rich leftists. Is so, George Soros called. He couldn't stop laughing.

Now as to the alleged gender wage gap in "the workplace."

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2019 2:53 pm

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2019 5:35 pm

[quote="N_Fiddledog"]George Soros called.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2019 7:25 pm

Oh, I get it!
The bull-shit news-paper owners want to scare our daughters away from fleeing our land of milk and honey for greener pastures in Syria, Iraq, Pakistan and Yemen.

Gender equal??
Keep the jokes coming!

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2019 8:44 am

Dr Peterson has been very articulate on issues like this and the research is clear, and repeatable.