CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:16 am

andyt andyt:
More of "if we were going to have a recession we would have had it already?"

More of 'just trolling'.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:18 am

awww, poor baby. Did I insult your hero?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:22 am

andyt andyt:

If you had an ounce of credibility, your suggested insults would carry weight.

Instead, I just feel sorry for you and love to watch you run around trolling.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:30 am

:lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:33 am

OnTheIce OnTheIce:
andyt andyt:

If you had an ounce of credibility, your suggested insults would carry weight.

Instead, I just feel sorry for you and love to watch you run around trolling.

So your comment was actually encouragement. Good to know. Sure to be a lot more of it, not just from me as the election heats up. It will be fun to watch you blow a gasket at some point.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:44 am

This is simply not the Conservatives fault. I mean who could have possibly forseen that commodities markets fluctuate? :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:48 am

The point the article is making is that to stick to a balanced budget at all costs can do more harm than good. Ie the costs outweigh the benefits. And, people have pointed out that with current interest rates, this would be the time to borrow for infrastructure projects, which are sorely needed.

Or were you just trolling too?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:50 am

andyt andyt:
So your comment was actually encouragement. Good to know. Sure to be a lot more of it, not just from me as the election heats up. It will be fun to watch you blow a gasket at some point.

Yes, encouragement. It's like patting the head of a retarded man, ensuring them that they're truly 'special'. :lol:

I expect nothing less from you, andy. Troll on.

Blow a gasket? Never have. I'm not even going to be involved in the election at all this year in any capacity.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:48 am

Zipperfish Zipperfish:
This is simply not the Conservatives fault. I mean who could have possibly forseen that commodities markets fluctuate? :lol:

Which makes the decision to sell what remained of the Wheat Board that much more maddening, considering they sold it to the primary global troublemakers in Riyadh that caused the commodity to fluctuate in the first place. I consider Harper's selling the WB to the Saudis to be his very own Jim Prentice 'look in the mirror - it's all your own damn fault' moment and it could end up costing him the election if it's pissed enough people off in the West. The Alberta PC's thought their fortress would last forever and I wouldn't be surprised at all if the federal Tories are arrogant enough to assume the same damn thing.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:53 am

Thanos Thanos:
Zipperfish Zipperfish:

Which makes the decision to sell what remained of the Wheat Board that much more maddening, considering they sold it to the primary global troublemakers in Riyadh that caused the commodity to fluctuate in the first place. I consider Harper's selling the WB to the Saudis to be his very own Jim Prentice 'look in the mirror - it's all your own damn fault' moment and it could end up costing him the election if it's pissed enough people off in the West. The Alberta PC's thought their fortress would last forever and I wouldn't be surprised at all if the federal Tories are arrogant enough to assume the same damn thing.

Pissed me off, but then I am more likely to casterate myself with a sardine can lid than vote for the CONstipates.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:58 am

I might be breaking my own 30-year long streak of going out to vote by not participating in this upcoming one. I can't ever vote for the federal Dippers because Mulcair is angry and insane. Voting for Trudeau would be tossing the vote away because he's too much of a lightweight right now to place any confidence in as a leader, and his dopey bullshit he spouted about ISIS showed that he really could be a genuine moron. But I'm so pissed off at the Tories over what they've done (or, more accurately, haven't done) over the last year that I really can't vote for them this time. And them losing so many cabinet ministers that are basically bailing out on them shows that a lot of them are anticipating getting their asses whipped in the election anyway.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:03 pm

Thanos Thanos:
I can't ever vote for the federal Dippers because Mulcair is angry and insane. Voting for Trudeau would be tossing the vote away because he's too much of a lightweight right now to place any confidence in as a leader, and his dopey bullshit he spouted about ISIS showed that he really could be a genuine moron. But I'm so pissed off at the Tories over what they've done (or, more accurately, haven't done) over the last year that I really can't vote for them this time.

A vote for Elizabeth May is a vote for the Kadhrs!

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:06 pm

A vote for May would leave as loathsome a feeling as washing yourself in a bathtub full of cobwebs. :|